carrierlist.co - Today's work recruitment is very aggressive, which is why should you perform wisely in fact it is not only a hard course of action. carrierlist.co offers you probability to undertake it so you could help to make the proper decision within greater technique to find speedy and also much better end result. This way you'll get better probability in addition to better are living sometime soon. NCI Information Systems, Inc. is amongst the firms that one could believe in to supply family and friends suitable along with far better dwell later on. Joining this provider is likely to make anyone in a position to attain your own objective simpler and produce your own aspiration becoming reality.
To make the business eyesight as well as mission happens correct; NCI Information Systems, Inc. can be open intended for brand new situation seeing that Position as Data Analyst II Companies NCI Information Systems, Inc. in Knoxville, TN in January 2018 in Knoxville, TN begin with January 2018. Anyone who's considering stuffing this empty, please participate in that Position as Data Analyst II Companies NCI Information Systems, Inc. in Knoxville, TN in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout Knoxville, TN. It's encouraged for everyone individuals to organize most necessary demands because of this career recruitment course of action, as the practice will be needing someone to give suited spec that this business wishes because of this position. If you feel that you are this can populate the standards, you can search you just read more information about Position as Data Analyst II Companies NCI Information Systems, Inc. in Knoxville, TN in January 2018 January 2018 in Knoxville, TN below..
Data Analyst IICompany NCI Information Systems, Inc.
Location Knoxville, TN
Update 8 Day ago
Highlights of Responsibilities:
- Works with management, investigators, and analysts to provide reactive and proactive case development support and to fulfill law enforcement data requests.
- Communicates effectively with internal and external customers, including federal law enforcement officers.
- Validates data analysis results and analytically identifies potential fraud, waste and/or abuse situations in violation of Medicare/Medicaid laws, guidelines, policies, and regulations.
- Supports management requests for CMS reporting requirements.
- Utilizes data analysis tools and techniques to detect aberrancies in Medicare/Medicaid/Medi-Medi claims data and proactively seeks out and develops leads and cases received from a variety of sources including CMS and OIG, fraud alerts, and referrals from government and private sources.
- Works with Statisticians and Sr. Data Analysts to perform statistical sampling and extrapolations in support of program integrity investigations; to provide proactive data analysis results with statistically high probabilities of producing identification of program vulnerabilities, case referrals to law enforcement, overpayments, and/or administrative actions.
- Prepares, develops and participates in provider, beneficiary, law enforcement, or staff training as related to fraud, waste and/or abuse data analysis within and across Medicare and Medicaid programs.
- Maintains chain of custody on all documents and follow all confidentiality and security guidelines.
- Complies with and maintains various documentation and other reporting requirements as needed.
- Bachelors degree in statistics or related discipline.
- High proficiency level with Microsoft Office applications, especially MS Word and MS Excel.
- Requires a working knowledge of SAS and/or other applications to perform various types of data analysis.
- At least 2 years of experience in data analysis
- Demonstrated knowledge of various database management systems in order to input, extract or manipulate information.
- MA or MS recipients.
- Knowledge of Medicare and Medicaid rules and regulation
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of health care information (health claims data, ICD-9-CM codes, physician specialty codes, pharmaceutical data including NCPDP file formats and codes, provider identifiers, etc.)
- Demonstrated knowledge of health care and claims or a combination of education and equivalent work experience.