carrierlist.co -- Today's task recruitment is quite competitive, that is certainly why should you perform wisely and it's also not just a tough activity. carrierlist.co will provide you with chance to get it done so you would be able to help to make the right determination within much better strategy to obtain quick along with far better outcome. Doing this you'll get far better probability along with less hazardous reside in the foreseeable future. Logistics Health Incorporated is one of the companies that you can confidence to give your self suited and also much better live in the foreseeable future. Getting started with this provider will make anyone capable to attain your current purpose much easier as well as help to make your desire become a reality.
To create the company perspective and quest will come accurate; Logistics Health Incorporated is actually open regarding new location seeing that Position as Records Mgmt Specialist I Companies Logistics Health Incorporated in La Crosse, WI in January 2018 throughout La Crosse, WI begin from January 2018. All people who's keen on filling this kind of vacant, make sure you be involved in that Position as Records Mgmt Specialist I Companies Logistics Health Incorporated in La Crosse, WI in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment in La Crosse, WI. It truly is recommended for all members to ready almost all needed requirements just for this work recruitment process, since the procedure will require you to definitely supply suited options that this corporation wants for this position. If you feel that you will be this can fill the specs, you can attempt to learn to read more information about Position as Records Mgmt Specialist I Companies Logistics Health Incorporated in La Crosse, WI in January 2018 January 2018 in La Crosse, WI below..
Records Mgmt Specialist ICompany Logistics Health Incorporated
Location La Crosse, WI
Update 4 Day ago
At LHI we provide the best in health care services to our nation's heroes. So, when you choose an occupation at LHI, you are supporting the men and women who serve our country. It's all about making a difference in the lives of the people we touch.
**Candidate will be working on commercial contract
Responsible for processing all incoming medical and/or dental service documentation according to contract requirements and customer specifications. Receive and thoroughly review documentation for errors, identify missing components and complete data entry. Ensure program policies and customer designated guidelines are adhered to while processing the documentation under time-sensitive deadlines.
• Receive service documentation, scan, enter data and attach to orders.
• Utilize internal proprietary program to maintain customer designated guidelines for the accurate processing of medical and/or dental service documentation through the maintenance of system check lists; accompanied with detailed documentation
• Data entry of medical and/or dental service results into internal proprietary and external customer databases.
• Make outbound phone calls to provider network to verify customer attended appointment and documentation has been mailed, faxed or e-mailed into LHI.
• Print and mail completed service documentation to customer following specific contract and HIPAA guidelines. This includes the handling of sensitive abnormal laboratory results.
• Audit and review system reports to verify accurate data entry into both internal and external databases.
• High School Diploma or Equivalent (GED or HSED)
• Minimum 1 year similar or related work experience
• Applicable military experience will be considered
• Strong keyboarding skills
• Intermediate computer skills including Microsoft Office programs and electronic file/database management experience
• Ability to perform detailed work with a high degree of accuracy
• Strong analytical thinking, multi-tasking, organizational and time management skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work independently as well as with a team and must be able to problem solve and propose solutions in a fast paced environment
• Must demonstrate an appropriate level of assertiveness in performing work responsibilities under time-sensitive deadlines established by contract requirements
• Willingness to work special projects as directed
• Must be able to recognize inconsistencies in data
• Data entry and customer service experience
• Post High School education
• National Career Readiness Certificate
• Experience with medical or dental documentation and terminology a plus
• Medical or dental transcription
Career opportunities lie ahead at LHI
Your time and experience working at LHI can prepare you for a wide variety of career advancement opportunities within LHI.
Where will your LHI career take you?
At LHI you'll enjoy a robust benefits package.
Here are some of the benefits you'll enjoy as an employee of LHI at our La Crosse location:
Health, dental and vision insurance
401(k) plan with matching contributions up to 4%
Basic and supplemental life insurance
Long- and short-term disability
Competitive pay, including incentive opportunities
Paid time off, holidays and bereavement
Health care and dependent care flex spending accounts
Child care and fitness club reimbursement
Employee referral program
We're proud that LHI is the gold standard for workplace wellness. Isn't it time you felt good, and felt good about what you do?
La Crosse-based employees receive the following wellness benefits at no additional cost:
On-location primary care clinic available to employees and their families
On-location fitness center, open to employees and their families
Wellness education programming, including brown bag lunches, health expos and more
Annual biometrics screenings and flu shots
Outdoor walking and running programs
Smoking cessation programs with free nicotine replacement therapy
Up to three hours of compensated wellness time per week for working out, clinic appointments and wellness education
In addition, you'll have access to:
Alternative therapies, including massage and chiropractic care, at a nominal fee
Behavioral health specialist
Healthy campus vending and fresh food choices
Applications will be accepted until 11pm CT on Monday, October 2, 2017
LHI is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.