carrierlist.co -- Today's task recruitment is quite competitive, that is certainly why should you perform wisely and it's also not just a tough activity. carrierlist.co will provide you with chance to get it done so you would be able to help to make the right determination within much better strategy to obtain quick along with far better outcome. Doing this you'll get far better probability along with less hazardous reside in the foreseeable future. Partners Urgent Care is one of the companies that you can confidence to give your self suited and also much better live in the foreseeable future. Getting started with this provider will make anyone capable to attain your current purpose much easier as well as help to make your desire become a reality.
To create the company perspective and quest will come accurate; Partners Urgent Care is actually open regarding new location seeing that Position as Area Director of Operations Companies Partners Urgent Care in Boston, MA in January 2018 throughout Boston, MA begin from January 2018. All people who's keen on filling this kind of vacant, make sure you be involved in that Position as Area Director of Operations Companies Partners Urgent Care in Boston, MA in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment in Boston, MA. It truly is recommended for all members to ready almost all needed requirements just for this work recruitment process, since the procedure will require you to definitely supply suited options that this corporation wants for this position. If you feel that you will be this can fill the specs, you can attempt to learn to read more information about Position as Area Director of Operations Companies Partners Urgent Care in Boston, MA in January 2018 January 2018 in Boston, MA below..
Area Director of OperationsCompany Partners Urgent Care
Location Boston, MA
Update 6 Day ago
Partners Urgent Care is a joint venture between MedSpring Urgent Care and Partners Healthcare.
Partners Urgent Care brand is determined to have a positive impact in healthcare, our main focus is the development and maintenance of a national reputation for the quality and caliber of its employees and the exceptional medical care and services delivered.
Partners provides urgent care and occupational health services. Located in attractive, urban and suburban settings, the company has the privilege of treating both pediatric (12 months or older) and adult patients presenting with a broad spectrum of medical conditions. Our state-of-the-art facilities include on-site laboratory and digital radiologic services. Our distinctive feature is the outstanding service we deliver.
- The market subject matter expert for center operations. Fully versed on operational and clinical standards, leading by example.
- Review established business practice guidelines and patterns for operational efficiency and standardization. Conduct spot audits to ensure compliance.
- Accountable for effective communication, feedback loop, and sharing of best practices across the organization and with senior leadership.
- Partner with Medical Director regularly to ensure appropriate and consistent operational and clinical service delivery.
- Manage financial responsibilities through appropriate scheduling of resources, payroll, and supply and inventory management.
- Commitment to exceptional, patient centric service delivery. Align staff on the mission and ensures consistently positive patient experiences in alignment with objectives, standards, established policies and procedures; safety, environmental and infection control standards .
- Addresses client concerns promptly, utilizing customer service skills. Makes recommendations for and/or implements resolutions as necessary.
- Maintain a safe, comfortable and therapeutic environment for patients and families in accordance with company standards.
- Respond to and resolve operational requests from key stakeholders.
- Participate in interviewing, hiring, orientation, onboarding, and recurring training of subordinates; attracting, developing and retaining top talent for the organization. Active participation in the development of an enterprise wide pipeline of future leadership talent.
- Ensure high associate morale through creation and maintenance of a professional, effective, efficient, rewarding and inclusive working atmosphere.
- Evaluate and provide feedback on staff performance on a regular basis including coaching, corrective action, and regular performance reviews.
- Perform special projects as assigned.
Who we’re looking for
Partners Urgent Care seeks and attracts candidates with strong interpersonal skills; that are poised, positive, and energetic and possesses a professional presence. The ideal candidate will have a proven ability to work with and lead a diverse team in a medical working environment (multi-unit/site a must) effectively through successful experience in mentoring, inspirational leadership and positive conflict resolution. This person will be a strong self-starter, a communicative leader and a collaborative team player that is energized by the ambiguity of a fast paced, high-growth environment and the opportunity to pitch in where needed. The successful candidate is extremely well-organized and proactive in identifying potential issues and addressing them and possesses excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong proficiency in Microsoft software products such as Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel is a must.
Education and Professional Background
- Bachelor’s degree preferred. Clinical degrees preferred (helpful) but not required.
- A minimum of 5-7 years of progressively responsible direct management accountability. Multi-unit/site experience is a must.
- Ability to lift 15-30 lbs.
- Required to move from one location to another within and outside of the building; push, pull and reach; bend; stand for long periods of time; and sit for long periods of time.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive working environment. We do not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Job Type: Full-time
- Boston, MA
- Management: 5 years