carrierlist.co : Today\'s employment recruitment is very aggressive, that's why you need to operate wisely and it's not a tough thing to do. carrierlist.co will give you opportunity to do it therefore you would be able to help make the right choice with much better technique to acquire fast and also far better outcome. That way you will definately get superior probability and less dangerous stay in the foreseeable future. Coach is one of the corporations you could confidence to supply your household acceptable and also superior reside in the future. Signing up for this business will always make a person capable to achieve ones target easier and help to make your current aspiration become a.
To create the business eyesight and also mission arrives accurate; Coach is wide open regarding brand new location seeing that Position as Senior Sales Associate Companies Coach in Seattle, WA in January 2018 within Seattle, WA begin with January 2018. Every person who's keen on stuffing this empty, please participate in this Position as Senior Sales Associate Companies Coach in Seattle, WA in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout Seattle, WA. It's advised for many participants to prepare most needed needs with this employment recruitment procedure, for the reason that method requires you to give ideal options which the corporation needs with this situation. If you are that you are one which can easily complete this options, you can try you just read further information about Position as Senior Sales Associate Companies Coach in Seattle, WA in January 2018 January 2018 in Seattle, WA below..
Senior Sales AssociateCompany Coach
Location Seattle, WA
Update 4 Day ago
Position: Sr. Sales Associate
City, State: Seattle, Wa
TO APPLY SEND RESUME OR APPLY IN PERSON
Coach was founded in 1941 as a family-run workshop, and today is a leading New York design house of modern luxury accessories and lifestyle collections. We attribute the prominence of the Coach brand to the unique combination of our original American attitude and design, our heritage of fine leather goods and custom fabrics, our superior product quality, and our commitment to the customer experience.
At Coach, we bring together strong, collaborative people in a culture of mutual respect, support, accountability, and passion for the brand and product. Our goal is to offer an inspirational and modern workplace that allows for exceptional talent to thrive.
We are currently seeking a Sr. Sales Associate to work at our Pacific Place location in Seattle Wa
The successful individual will leverage their proficiency in Sales to...
- Deliver renowned and authentic service that creates a Modern Luxury customer experience
- Develop product knowledge skills and remain aware of current collections that are in-store and on-line; cascade and train information to the broader team
- Achieve and exceed goals through sales strategies, clienteling, sourcing new customers and maintaining and building productive long-term relationships with existing customers
- Support an environment of teamwork, trust and collaboration with peers, customers and supervisors
- Build credibility and trust as a personal stylists and fashion expert by staying current with market competition, industry, fashion trends and customer shopping behaviors; share with customers as appropriate
- Act as a liaison between associates, customers, and store management; Share and communicate business successes and opportunities
- Hold store keys and perform some daily manager responsibilities
The accomplished individual will possess...
- 3-5 years of selling experience in a luxury retail environment or similar; has developed a clientele and uses their client book to achieve individual sales goals; proven ability to create strategies and delivers results
- High school diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred
- Knowledge of cash register systems, basic computer skills (including the ability to use iPad/laptop, Mobile POS and Internet)
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers and team (both oral and written), maneuver sales floor and meet moderate stockroom lifting and store climbing requirements
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including nights, weekends and holidays
**ALERT: Fraudulent Recruiting Activity through Craigslist
Coach became aware of fraudulent job postings on Craigslist where unauthorized individuals are using the Coach and/or Coach Leatherware name to solicit potential job seekers for employment. The information confirms an offer of employment to Coach and directs the recipient to send a copy of their credit report to Coach for their employment files. This is not Coach’s practice. If we make you an offer of employment, which would ALWAYS be done personally, then we will make arrangements with your knowledge and via a secured method to obtain your information and consent in order to process background checks that are always part of our hiring process. Please note this is NOT a legitimate offer, and Coach is not affiliated with the postings. We encourage anyone who encounters or falls victim to this type of fraudulent activity to report it to Craigslist and forward the e-mail you received to
Coach is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best people. All employment decisions (including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, transfer, training, discipline and termination) are based on the applicant’s or employee’s qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration. These decisions are made without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law. Visit Coach at www.coach.com.
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent
- selling: 3 years