carrierlist.co -- Today's employment recruitment can be quite aggressive, that is certainly why should you function properly and it's also an excellent tough thing to do. carrierlist.co provides you with possiblity to practice it therefore you can produce the correct decision inside better technique to acquire swift as well as much better outcome. Doing this you'll get better possibility along with safer are living down the road. Scheels All Sports, Inc. is amongst the companies that you could confidence to supply your household acceptable as well as far better live down the road. Subscribing to tag heuer is likely to make an individual capable of reach your objective much easier as well as produce ones desire become a.
To make the business eyesight in addition to quest happens genuine; Scheels All Sports, Inc. is wide open with regard to brand new location since Position as Support - Outdoor Sports - Part Time Companies Scheels All Sports, Inc. in West Des Moines, IA in January 2018 throughout West Des Moines, IA begin with January 2018. Every person who's enthusiastic about completing this specific vacant, you should attend that Position as Support - Outdoor Sports - Part Time Companies Scheels All Sports, Inc. in West Des Moines, IA in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment with West Des Moines, IA. It is well-advised for all contributors to get ready most important requirements just for this work recruitment course of action, since the process will need someone to offer acceptable specs that the firm wishes just for this place. If you're that you are one which could fill up the actual standards, you can attempt you just read more info about Position as Support - Outdoor Sports - Part Time Companies Scheels All Sports, Inc. in West Des Moines, IA in January 2018 January 2018 in West Des Moines, IA below..
Support - Outdoor Sports - Part TimeCompany Scheels All Sports, Inc.
Location West Des Moines, IA
Update 10 Day ago
SCHEELS associates have a passion for sports, fashion, and most importantly, providing exceptional customer service! We are driven to attract and retain the best people in sports and fashion retail that thrive in a fast-paced environment and have a desire to become a SCHEELS expert. Our associates are experts in sports apparel, fashion, footwear, hunting, fishing, golf, and sports of all kinds. Offering the most thorough interactive training in retail, our associates have succeeded in making SCHEELS a shopping destination and world class experience for our customers. Whether you excel at sales, cashiering, buying, display, customer service, or leadership, we have a career opportunity for you!
SCHEELS is currently seeking an Outdoor Sports Support Associate on a part time basis for our Des Moines, Iowa location. Individual selected will work with products located in our Hunting, Archery, Fishing and etc., areas of the store. While committing to a professional team environment; this associate will provide assistance to fellow associates and customers in retrieving freight, displaying merchandise on the floor and providing world class customer service.
- Provide world class customer service by smiling, greeting and assisting all customers. Be friendly and courteous when greeting customers on the sales floor
- Efficiently handle incoming merchandise to assure correct counts
- Unload product from freight, tag, hang and price merchandise to be displayed out on the sales floor or in back stock
- Restock merchandise on sales floor or in back stock. Bring product to the floor for display
- Attach identification tags and prices
- Operate lift truck to transport shipments between platform, dock, storage and work areas
- Maintain orderly appearance of personal work space and surrounding areas. General cleaning and organization around the store and back stock area
- Contribute to a work environment that fosters pride in being part of a winning team and promotes personal growth
- Demonstrate strong organization, attention to detail, ability to multi-task and maintain all aspects of support
- Ability to work independently and with the team
- Embrace project visions and respond with urgency to address project needs
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Exercise judgment and tact and be able to effectively work with all levels within the organization
- Ability to perform basic math, and understanding percentages
- Be professional in appearance and attitude, contribute to a positive team atmosphere and treat others with respect and consideration while following SCHEELS' policies and procedures
- Ability to work assigned scheduled which may include varied hours, evening, weekends, and holidays
- Medium Work: Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 20 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
- This associate is frequently required to do the following with or without accommodations
- Prolonged standing and/or walking
- Repetitive motions requiring use of both wrists and hands as well as fingers
- Extensive use of hands, arms, and legs for lifting and transporting product and freight
- Able to work for extended periods of time
- Able to reach, balance, bend, walk and climb stairs
Ideal candidate will have a minimum of a high school diploma, or general education degree (GED), one to three months of related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
Must be flexible to work assigned schedule between 8 am and 9 pm, Monday through Sunday. Schedule may include varied hours, evenings, weekends, and holidays. Average hours per week are 15-25.
- SCHEELS provides attractive benefits that add value to your compensation package
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Associate Discount
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) / Roth(k)â
- Uniform Shirts
SCHEELS complies fully with all federal, state and local employment laws and shall provide equal employment and advancement opportunities for all persons regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, the presence of any mental or physical disability, status with regard to public assistance or marriage, or any other category protected by local, state or federal law.
To take advantage of this excellent opportunity, please complete our online application and attach your resume at www.scheels.com or stop by our store at Jordan Creek Town Center, 101 Jordan Creek Parkway, #4000, West Des Moines, IA 50266 to complete a paper application and speak with a hiring leader.