carrierlist.co : Today's work recruitment is extremely aggressive, that is certainly why you ought to operate properly and it is not really a difficult activity. carrierlist.co will give you possibility to do it and that means you could help make the best conclusion in greater strategy to get swift in addition to far better effect. Doing this you will definately get much better possibility and less dangerous are living in the future. U.S. Army Medicine Civilian Corps is just about the companies you can confidence to supply you and your family suitable as well as far better are living in the future. Becoming a member of tag heuer will always make people able to attain ones objective simpler in addition to help to make your aspiration come true.
To make this company eye-sight as well as mission occurs genuine; U.S. Army Medicine Civilian Corps is actually available pertaining to fresh place seeing that Position as Midwife Nurse Companies U.S. Army Medicine Civilian Corps in Fort Stewart, GA in January 2018 in Fort Stewart, GA begin as January 2018. Everyone who's keen on stuffing this kind of empty, make sure you be involved in this particular Position as Midwife Nurse Companies U.S. Army Medicine Civilian Corps in Fort Stewart, GA in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment within Fort Stewart, GA. It is suggested for all participants to prepare just about all required needs just for this career recruitment procedure, because the method will need one to give appropriate specification how the company needs because of this location. If you're that you're one that can certainly populate your standards, you can attempt to read further information about Position as Midwife Nurse Companies U.S. Army Medicine Civilian Corps in Fort Stewart, GA in January 2018 January 2018 in Fort Stewart, GA below..
Midwife NurseCompany U.S. Army Medicine Civilian Corps
Location Fort Stewart, GA
Update 10 Day ago
Winn Army Community Hospital is a 112-bed community hospital which will feature a new Women’s Health and Mammography Center in 2010. Our healthcare team provides primary and specialty care for a patient population of over 70,000. As a civilian family practice physician you will play an integral role in providing exceptional healthcare to the Soldiers and Families in our great Army and the 3rd Infantry Division. Key supporting specialties at Winn include OB/Gyn, general and orthopedic surgery, EENT, Psychiatry, Dermatology, and Urology. Enjoy the benefits of a full inpatient and outpatient EMR with digital radiography.
Located in Coastal Georgia you can enjoy good schools, new industry and community growth, and exceptional coastal recreation and golf in the local area. The Hinesville/Savannah, Georgia area is located less than 30 minutes from the beach. We enjoy a low cost of living and a vibrant Savannah night life with great restaurants. Multiple top notch universities are in the area including Georgia Southern University, Armstrong Atlantic State University, and the Savannah College of Art and Design. Many of our physicians enjoy living in the upscale suburbs of Savannah including Richmond Hill, Pooler, and Hinesville, and many of these locations include direct deep water access. These are quintessential small town communities with close access to the city of Savannah.
- This is a standing register and there is no guarantee for referral based on applying to this announcement.
- As job opportunities occur, referral lists may be issued from this announcement. Candidates will be contacted directly by the hiring organization when they are being considered for a position.
- This announcement may be used to fill permanent, temporary, or term positions.
- This announcement may be used to fill Nursing positions in the following specialty areas: Psychiatric, Obstetric/Gynecologic, Family, General, Primary Care, Pediatric, Occupational/Community Health, Dermatology.
Responsibilities: DESCRIPTION: Your scope of services include but are not limited to:
- Midwife independently manages and provides comprehensive primary health care to essentially normal cases for a group of mothers and babies throughout the maternity cycle within the framework of a medically directed healthcare environment.
- Cares for newborns in the initial neonatal period.
- Provides for medical consultation or referral for those women or newborns with significant deviations from normal.
- Provides individual, family, and group education about obstetrical processes, associated disease states, diagnostics tests; the therapeutic regimen including medication, diet and follow up care; methods of adapting medication, treatment to current lifestyles, self-care, and where to go for urgent/emergent services.
- Counsels patients and their families for prevention of illness and maintenance of health, in order to assist patients in attaining physical, mental and social wellbeing.
- Responsible for the diagnosis, care and treatment of patients, and high acuity cases in the capacity of the staff certified nurse midwife.
- Interviews and examines patients, reviews past medical history, and requests and/or performs diagnostic tests and examinations deemed necessary to obtain all possible information related to each case; makes preliminary diagnosis, directs, prescribes or provides treatment.
- Provides emergency care as required: provides definitive management in all medical categories for cases that do not require referral.
- Independently manages routine low risk pregnant patients and takes direction in a close professional relationship with consulting Obstetrician in the management of high risk pregnant patients;
- Refers patients to appropriate contracted medical of other government facilities; provides full clinical information for care and diagnosis procedures that cannot be adequately provided at local IHS facilities.
- Works in close partnership with nursing and other clinical leadership to high quality services; Incumbent is a member of the medical staff and will provide diagnostic and therapeutic services.
- NOTE: May include shift work or rotating shifts (evenings, weekends, holidays).
Qualifications: MUST HAVES: These requirements are necessary,
In order to qualify, you must meet the education and/or experience requirements described below. Your resume must clearly describe your relevant experience; if qualifying based on education, your transcripts will be required as part of your application. Additional information about transcripts is in this document.
- Must be U.S. Citizen.
- EDUCATION : Degree or diploma from a professional Nurse Practitioner educational program approved by the legally designated State accrediting agency at the time the program was completed by the applicant. A Masters in Nurse Practitioner is preferred.
- LICENSURE : Applicants must have an active, current registration as a Registered Nurse or equivalent from a State, District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, or a territory of the United States.
- CERTIFICATION : Applicants for nurse midwife positions must have completed an organized program of study and clinical experience recognized by the American College of Nurse Midwives.
- To qualify for this position, your resume must state sufficient experience and/or education, to perform the duties of the specific position for which you are applying. Experience refers to paid and unpaid experience, including volunteer work done through National Service programs (e.g., Peace Corps, AmeriCorps) and other organizations (e.g., professional; philanthropic; religious; spiritual; community; social). You will receive credit for all qualifying experience, including volunteer and part time experience. You must clearly identify the duties and responsibilities in each position held and the total number of hours per week.
- For positions requiring positive education requirements, or if you are using education to meet all or part of the qualification requirements, you MUST submit a copy of your transcripts or an itemized list of college courses which includes equivalent information from the transcript (course title, semester/quarter hours, and grade/degree earned) in your resume.
- Foreign education must be evaluated for U.S. equivalency in order to be considered for this position. You must include this information with your application package.
- Only degrees from an accredited college or university recognized by the Department of Education are acceptable to meet positive education requirements or to substitute for experience.
- For additional information, please go to the Office of Personnel Management (OPM) and U.S. Department of Education websites at http://www.opm.gov/qualifications and http://www.ed.gov/admins/finaid/accred/index.html
- Personnel Security Investigation required.
- These positions require a Childcare Background Check (CNACI).
- These positions are a Testing Designated Positions (TDP) subject to applicant testing and random drug testing. Tentatively selected applicants will be required to sign DA Form 5019 requiring participation in random drug urinalysis testing. A job offer to an applicant who is a not a current employee will be withdrawn if the applicant refuses to be tested. Applicants with verified positive test results shall be refused employment. Applications from such individuals shall not be considered for employment for a period of 6 months from the date of the test results.
- Male applicants born after December 31, 1959 must complete a Pre-Employment Certification Statement for Selective Service Registration.
- You will be required to provide proof of U.S. Citizenship.
- Two year trial/probationary period may be required.
- These positions are subject to annual seasonal influenza vaccinations. Applicants tentatively selected for appointment to this position will be required to sign a statement (Condition of Employment) consenting to seasonal influenza vaccinations or must provide a recognized exemption.
- A pre-placement physical examination may be required.
- Immunization screening is required. Hepatitis B immunization is required for all positions with direct patient contact. Applicants may be required to show proof of other immunizations depending on the type of position.
- This announcement may be used to fill Supervisory positions. A one year supervisory probationary/trial period may be required.
- Additional requirements may be determined as positions arise and will be communicated during the hiring process if you are selected.
- Direct Deposit of Pay is required.