carrierlist.co - Today's job recruitment is incredibly aggressive, that's why you need to operate properly which is not really a tough course of action. carrierlist.co will provide you with chance to do it so that you could produce the suitable conclusion throughout superior technique to acquire rapid and also greater end result. Doing this you're going to get much better possibility as well as less dangerous reside in the foreseeable future. Yukon-Kuskokwim Health Corporation is amongst the businesses that you can confidence to present your family ideal in addition to better stay down the road. Joining this provider could make you in a position to attain your current aim less difficult and help make ones fantasy becoming reality.
To help make the organization eye-sight along with mission happens true; Yukon-Kuskokwim Health Corporation can be wide open intended for fresh position while Position as Community Health Aide Trainee Companies Yukon-Kuskokwim Health Corporation in Alakanuk, AK in January 2018 within Alakanuk, AK originate from January 2018. All people who's enthusiastic about filling up this specific empty, remember to take part in this particular Position as Community Health Aide Trainee Companies Yukon-Kuskokwim Health Corporation in Alakanuk, AK in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment inside Alakanuk, AK. It's advised for all those players to arrange most needed prerequisites just for this task recruitment course of action, because the procedure will be needing someone to allow ideal standards how the firm would like for this placement. If you are that you are the one which can populate this options, you can test you just read further information about Position as Community Health Aide Trainee Companies Yukon-Kuskokwim Health Corporation in Alakanuk, AK in January 2018 January 2018 in Alakanuk, AK below..
Community Health Aide TraineeCompany Yukon-Kuskokwim Health Corporation
Location Alakanuk, AK
Update 9 Day ago
Serving the people of Southwestern Alaska, the Yukon-Kuskokwim Hospital is a 50-bed general acute care medical facility. Fully accredited by JCAHO, services include adult med/surg, pediatrics, obstetrics, emergency room, as well as outpatient family medicine clinics, pharmacy, lab, and imaging.
Provides primary (acute, chronic and preventive) health care and emergency care to those seeking health services at the village clinic.
Must be a resident of the village or agree to relocate to a village for the purpose of serving as a Community Health Aide/Practitioner. Has the ability to communicate in English and prefer the ability to speak the local language of that village. Must be willing and able to travel to Bethel and/or other training sites to attend basic training sessions and other required trainings. Required to participate in preventative and chronic care activities as appropriate to level of training. Must agree to abide by CHAP policies and procedures while in training and in the village. Able to provide year round coverage including summers. Willing and able to provide itinerant (“float”) coverage to other YKHC villages as assigned.
*Full Time Float CHA/Ps will function in the same capacity as all other CHA/Ps. The exception being they will serve villages on an itinerant basis as determined by the Field Supervision Coordinator.
- Be at least 18 years old. High school diploma or completion of GED preferred. Must demonstrate ability to read, write and perform math at the 8th grade level.
- Positive work history. Must be nominated by Traditional or IRA Council of the village that he/she will be providing service
- Must attend Health Aide Sessions I, II, III, IV to become a certified CHP. Must be certified ETT or EMT. If rehired, must be certified and meet YKHC re-entry guidelines.
- Experience with Microsoft Word and email. Must be proficient with RPMS and Telehealth within 3 months of hire.
- Mathematical skills: Able to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent. Language skills: Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- May be tasked to be a Lead Health Aide.
- Generous PTO – beginning at 4.5 weeks
- Ten paid holidays
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Retirement plans
- Employee Wellness Center
Working Together to Achieve Excellent Health
For more information, please contact YKHC Recruitment at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-478-8905