carrierlist.co - Today's job recruitment is incredibly aggressive, that's why you need to operate properly which is not really a tough course of action. carrierlist.co will provide you with chance to do it so that you could produce the suitable conclusion throughout superior technique to acquire rapid and also greater end result. Doing this you're going to get much better possibility as well as less dangerous reside in the foreseeable future. The Health Trust is amongst the businesses that you can confidence to present your family ideal in addition to better stay down the road. Joining this provider could make you in a position to attain your current aim less difficult and help make ones fantasy becoming reality.
To help make the organization eye-sight along with mission happens true; The Health Trust can be wide open intended for fresh position while Position as Program Coordinator, Food Access and Wellness, Full Time Companies The Health Trust in San Jose, CA in January 2018 within San Jose, CA originate from January 2018. All people who's enthusiastic about filling up this specific empty, remember to take part in this particular Position as Program Coordinator, Food Access and Wellness, Full Time Companies The Health Trust in San Jose, CA in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment inside San Jose, CA. It's advised for all those players to arrange most needed prerequisites just for this task recruitment course of action, because the procedure will be needing someone to allow ideal standards how the firm would like for this placement. If you are that you are the one which can populate this options, you can test you just read further information about Position as Program Coordinator, Food Access and Wellness, Full Time Companies The Health Trust in San Jose, CA in January 2018 January 2018 in San Jose, CA below..
Program Coordinator, Food Access and Wellness, Full TimeCompany The Health Trust
Location San Jose, CA
Update 4 Day ago
Under general supervision and according to The Health Trust’s general policies and procedures, performs moderately complex duties including preparing/creating correspondence and reports; provides customer service to clients, provides assistance with securing food sources, distributes surveys and analyses data in a timely manner, home visits to clients, uses discretion and judgment when screening clients; assists in client outreach and responsible for client management.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Upholds HIPAA office procedures and confidentiality.
- Customer/Client duties:
- Provides information to potential and existing clients, staff and volunteers, meal preparation sites and all other contact persons.
- Distribute and collect client surveys on social isolation, general program satisfaction and client hospital stays.
- Track client data and analyses for semi-annual and annual reports.
- Works with dietician to determine meal adjustments and diet.
- Research appropriate food vendors for various food access programs
- Work directly with clients to determine food security needs.
- Assist with delivery logistics.
- Track data and prepare reports as needed.
- Case Management duties:
- Provides updated information on clients to case managers.
- Provides clerical duties including:
- Answering phone and taking messages.
- Completes analysis of surveys.
- General office duties including copying, faxing, filing, word processing, client/meal record upkeep.
- Update forms and other literature as assigned.
- Generate routine data from “Serve Tracker” for reporting performance levels.
- Represent The Health Trust through participation in community outreach activities.
- Proactively problem-solve “Serve Tracker” software issues.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Minimum four years of progressively responsible administrative/office environment.
- Experience in community health field preferred.
- Bilingual English/Spanish or Vietnamese/English preferred.
- Proficient in Google Products.
- Ability to maintain productive working relationships with clients and their families, program staff, volunteers, community agencies and faith-based groups.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to punctuate, spell, proof and edit own work.
- Ability to coordinate daily functions of MOWS programs.
- Ability to work independently, prioritize and handle multiple tasks.
- Ability to model and communicate The Health Trust mission and support a culture of empowerment and team support.
- Ability to communicate effectively with diverse populations. Must be culturally sensitive.
- Knowledge of standard office equipment, i.e., photocopier, fax.
- Professional office environment.
- May perform repetitive motion activities and sitting for long periods of time.
- Occasional moderate lifting up to 30 pounds; bending, reaching and standing.
- Local travel required.
- Must have a car available for daily use, a valid California driver’s license and current automobile insurance.
- Ability to pass employment background screening.
- Tuberculosis test required.
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as our exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements.
Equal Opportunity Employer