carrierlist.co : Today's work recruitment is extremely aggressive, that is certainly why you ought to operate properly and it is not really a difficult activity. carrierlist.co will give you possibility to do it and that means you could help make the best conclusion in greater strategy to get swift in addition to far better effect. Doing this you will definately get much better possibility and less dangerous are living in the future. Boys and Girls Clubs of San Antonio is just about the companies you can confidence to supply you and your family suitable as well as far better are living in the future. Becoming a member of tag heuer will always make people able to attain ones objective simpler in addition to help to make your aspiration come true.
To make this company eye-sight as well as mission occurs genuine; Boys and Girls Clubs of San Antonio is actually available pertaining to fresh place seeing that Position as Human Resources Director Companies Boys and Girls Clubs of San Antonio in San Antonio, TX in January 2018 in San Antonio, TX begin as January 2018. Everyone who's keen on stuffing this kind of empty, make sure you be involved in this particular Position as Human Resources Director Companies Boys and Girls Clubs of San Antonio in San Antonio, TX in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment within San Antonio, TX. It is suggested for all participants to prepare just about all required needs just for this career recruitment procedure, because the method will need one to give appropriate specification how the company needs because of this location. If you're that you're one that can certainly populate your standards, you can attempt to read further information about Position as Human Resources Director Companies Boys and Girls Clubs of San Antonio in San Antonio, TX in January 2018 January 2018 in San Antonio, TX below..
Human Resources DirectorCompany Boys and Girls Clubs of San Antonio
Location San Antonio, TX
Update 8 Day ago
Director of Human Resources
The Director of Human Resources is directly accountable to the Chief Executive Officer.
The Director of Human Resources is a key member of the Senior Leadership Team and is responsible for the overall strategic management of human resources, including talent identification, professional development, and retention of the Boys & Girls Clubs of San Antonio workforce.
1. Demonstrates an unwavering commitment to organizational vision, mission and values.
2. Ability to anticipate challenges and opportunities for maximum outcomes.
3. Ensures high performing organizational staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
4. Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
5. Provides thought leadership aligned with the development of a performance-driven workplace culture.
6. Optimizes the delivery of responsive, customer-focused human resource services.
7. Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors.
8. Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; overseeing benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
9. Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings.
10. Identifies and evaluates opportunities to improve human resources policies, procedures
and programs to ensure they meet Club needs and motivate effective performance of staff.
11. Provides day-to-day HR support to Administration and Club staff.
12. Implements and maintains a recruitment and selection process to ensure staff have the qualifications necessary for successful performance.
13. Manages administrative and operational systems for maintaining all employment and personnel records, ensuring compliance with legal requirements.
14. Ensures a productive work environment that encourages positive, effective working relationships and open communications, and that is respectful of the gender and cultural diversity of Club staff, volunteers and members. Takes prompt, appropriate action to respond to conflicts between staff members.
15. Establishes and maintains a robust onboarding process and conducts exit interviews.
16. Maintains a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
17. Supports staff career development, identifying opportunities for training and skill building within budget limits in collaboration with the Directors of Branch Operations and Director of School-Based Programs.
18. Ensures records are maintained in compliance with regulatory requirements.
19. Implements and maintains a new automated Payroll/HR management system.
20. Other duties as assigned.
- BS/BA or equivalent experience required; PHR or SPHR certification preferred
- 5-10 years of senior level HR experience required; nonprofit experience and understanding of youth development programming preferred
- Must have a mission-centric business focus
- Ability to serve as a trusted advisor to the executive team on cultural, workforce and business issues
- Demonstrated organizational development, talent management, and strategic planning expertise
- Experience collaborating and building relationships with executive teams and managers to drive adoption and integration of key HR initiatives
- Strong focus on process development aligned with delivering responsive customer service
- Strong organizational and project management skills including effective and efficient development and execution of timelines
- Must have valid TX drivers' license, access to reliable personal transportation and insurance. Local travel to/from all Club locations required.
OTHER REQUIRED TRAITS
- Excellent character and sound judgment.
- Energy and initiative
- Collaborative, creative work style
- Ability to work under pressure and be a leader in the midst of change
Internal: Branch/Program Directors & Assistant Directors, Strategic Management Team, Senior Leadership team, employees, and Board of Directors.
External: Governmental agencies, BGCA, vendors, colleges & universities, benefits brokers, consultants, insurance carriers, and other groups.
Physical Requirements/Work Environment:
Must possess mobility to work in a standard office setting and to use standard office equipment, including a computer, stamina to maintain attention to detail despite interruptions, strength to lift and carry files weighing up to 10 pounds; vision to read printed materials and a computer screen, and hearing and speech to communicate in person and over the telephone.
The information presented indicates the general nature and level of work expected of employees in this classification. It is not designed to contain, nor to be interpreted as, a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, qualifications and objectives required of employees assigned to this job.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year
- Senior level HR: 5 years