carrierlist.co : Today's job recruitment is very competing, that's why you ought to perform properly which is an excellent tough activity. carrierlist.co will provide you with opportunity to take action and that means you would be able to create the right selection inside better technique to find rapid and also greater result. That way you'll get greater prospect and also less hazardous live in the foreseeable future. Kiewit Corporation is just about the organizations you could confidence to offer your family suitable and also better stay in the foreseeable future. Signing up for this business can make anyone capable of attain the target easier and also create your own desire becoming reality.
To create the organization eyesight and also quest happens accurate; Kiewit Corporation will be wide open pertaining to completely new position since Position as Entry Level Business Specialist - Kiewit Power Constructors Companies Kiewit Corporation in Lenexa, KS in January 2018 inside Lenexa, KS begin with January 2018. All people who's interested in filling this vacant, make sure you take part in this specific Position as Entry Level Business Specialist - Kiewit Power Constructors Companies Kiewit Corporation in Lenexa, KS in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout Lenexa, KS. It truly is advised for everyone participants to organize almost all required prerequisites for this task recruitment process, since the procedure requires you to definitely allow ideal specs that the firm wishes because of this location. If you're you are the one that can certainly complete the spec, you can attempt to read more information about Position as Entry Level Business Specialist - Kiewit Power Constructors Companies Kiewit Corporation in Lenexa, KS in January 2018 January 2018 in Lenexa, KS below..
Entry Level Business Specialist - Kiewit Power ConstructorsCompany Kiewit Corporation
Location Lenexa, KS
Update 5 Day ago
Kiewit is one of North America's largest and most respected construction and engineering organizations. With its roots dating back to 1884, the employee-owned company operates through a network of offices and projects in the United States, Canada, Mexico and Australia. Kiewit offers construction and engineering services in a variety of markets including transportation, water/wastewater, power, oil, gas and chemical, building and mining. Kiewit had 2016 revenues of $8.6 billion and employs more than 20,000 staff and craft employees.
How We’re Different
- Consistently ranked within the top five of the “Top 400 Contractors” according to Engineering News-Record
- Consistently recognized as one of the best places to work in North America and in 2015, named one of Fortune’s Most Admired Companies
- Top-tier health, dental and vision insurance available from day one of employment
- 401K savings plan that includes company dollar-for-dollar match on contributions up to 6 percent
- Our employees are entitled to accrue at least 20 days paid time off each year
- We spend an average of $8,500 per employee each year on training and career development, and reimburse up to $5,250 per year in outside tuition costs
- Responsible and accountable for the management of all business aspects of an assigned project.
- High level of involvement in the operations of our cost control system and analysis of construction costs.
- Troubleshooting job conditions, accounting, financial projections, payroll, purchasing, taxes, and managing subcontracts are all responsibilities of the position.
- Take part in forecasting revenue and costs.
- In addition to ensuring documentation is complete in supporting subcontracts, material contracts and owner progress estimates including bonding, insurance and lien releases.
- Work alongside business office personnel and field accounting staff including, office managers, reception, accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll and other office functions at the field site and/or project level.
- Relocation and/or travel is required.
- Degree in accounting, business, economics, finance or related field
- Knowledge of or familiarity with principal field business management systems: SAP, CMIS, PMIS and Prolog (P.O. and A/P)
- Must possess knowledge of basic accounting functions
- Must possess knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Good attention to detail with the ability to recognize discrepancies
- Must possess strong organizational and time management skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Effective presentation skills
- Works independently as well as part of a team
- Must be a self-starter willing to do what it takes to get the job done
- Must be able to freely access all parts of a construction site in wide-ranging climates and environments
- Knowledge of construction safety and current federal & OSHA requirements is preferred
- Candidates must also be able and willing to relocate with business needs