carrierlist.co -- Today's employment recruitment can be quite aggressive, that is certainly why should you function properly and it's also an excellent tough thing to do. carrierlist.co provides you with possiblity to practice it therefore you can produce the correct decision inside better technique to acquire swift as well as much better outcome. Doing this you'll get better possibility along with safer are living down the road. Tennessee Housing Development Agency (THDA) is amongst the companies that you could confidence to supply your household acceptable as well as far better live down the road. Subscribing to tag heuer is likely to make an individual capable of reach your objective much easier as well as produce ones desire become a.
To make the business eyesight in addition to quest happens genuine; Tennessee Housing Development Agency (THDA) is wide open with regard to brand new location since Position as Assistant Director of Volunteer Mortgage Loan Servicing Companies Tennessee Housing Development Agency (THDA) in in January 2018 throughout begin with January 2018. Every person who's enthusiastic about completing this specific vacant, you should attend that Position as Assistant Director of Volunteer Mortgage Loan Servicing Companies Tennessee Housing Development Agency (THDA) in in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment with . It is well-advised for all contributors to get ready most important requirements just for this work recruitment course of action, since the process will need someone to offer acceptable specs that the firm wishes just for this place. If you're that you are one which could fill up the actual standards, you can attempt you just read more info about Position as Assistant Director of Volunteer Mortgage Loan Servicing Companies Tennessee Housing Development Agency (THDA) in in January 2018 January 2018 in below..
Assistant Director of Volunteer Mortgage Loan ServicingCompany Tennessee Housing Development Agency (THDA)
Update 7 Day ago
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Directly supervises staff; interviews, hires, and trains employees; makes assignments and monitors work; develops employee skills and encourages growth and development; reviews and evaluates employee performance; addresses workplace issues and provides guidance, coaching, and disciplinary measures for staff; addresses personnel issues in conjunction with appropriate leadership and the Human Resources division.
- Monitors daily payment operations, making recommendations to increase efficiency, improve on-line/ Automated Clearing House (ACH) payment participation and Lockbox operations.
- Maintains compliance with investor requirements, internal processes and procedures, and other state and federal regulations.
- Works with the THDA support divisions to produce accurate and timely financial reports and improve operational results.
- Prepares reports on the status of various loan pools, processes, and division operations; provides regular updates on key performance indicators, concerns and risks.
- Provides for the prompt correction of posting errors, prompt payoff quotes, and timely complaint resolution.
- Reviews and monitors system reports and activity to ensure division goals are being met.
- Monitors operations to improve payment collection, reduce losses, prevent foreclosure and maintain full investor/insurer compliance.
- Oversees the Loan Servicing call center operations and customer service response. Monitors electronic processes with various vendors to produce the timely flow of data and management of service level agreements.
- Keeps apprised of federal, state and Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) laws and regulations that affect department activities, making and implementing recommendations for compliance.
- Presents THDA staff recommendations and communicates and reviews current or developing servicing related topics/concerns or standards to the THDA Executive team, THDA Board of Directors, THDA Advisory Boards and/or appropriate Federal, State or non-profit affiliates.
- Provides for Loss Mitigation Escalation services in the evaluation of cases.
- Serves as a member of the Foreclosure Review Team.
- Attends and participates in conferences and meetings to include but not limited to National Council of State Housing Agencies (NCSHA), Housing Finance Agency groups, Federal, State and private mortgage industry related associations.
- Provides support to assist any function within Loan Servicing as needed.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor degree in Business, Management, Accounting or related field.
- 3 years of management experience involving staff supervision, with a minimum of five years preferred.
- 2 years of experience in the mortgage servicing industry, with a minimum of five years preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Competencies :
- Ability to effectively manage staff.
- Extensive knowledge of the methods and practices of mortgage loan servicing.
- Knowledge of public and commercial loan practices.
- Knowledge of Community Reinvestment Act (CRA) requirements.
- Knowledge of homebuyer education platforms.
- Knowledge of Federal Housing Administration (FHA), Veterans Administration (VA), United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) and Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) regulations in the field of mortgage loan servicing.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to effectively plan and organize workload of self and others.
- Maintains credibility through sincerity, honesty, and discretion.
- Builds and maintains positive relationships with internal and external constituents.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong time management skills; uses time effectively; consistently meets deadlines.
- Maintains a high level of confidentiality.
- Documents regularly, thoroughly, accurately, and completely.
- Exercises good and consistently fair judgment, courtesy, and tact in dealing with the staff and public in giving and obtaining information.
- Ability to exercise good judgment in structuring and organizing work, setting priorities, handling information, and meeting personnel challenges.
- Communicates effectively and regularly with staff, including staff in planning, decision-making, and process improvement; makes self available to staff.
- Ability to manage complex projects while working under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Detail oriented, logical, and methodical approach to problem solving.
- Computer literate; proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and the internet; able to effectively adapt to and use other computer systems as needed for daily activities.
The special demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a staff member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Current, valid driver’s license from domicile state and the ability to drive.
- Occasional in-state and out-of-state travel.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; stand; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and talk and hear.
- The employee is occasionally required to walk; reach with hands and arms, and stoop, kneel, or crouch.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY/EQUAL ACCESS/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER
APPLICATION MUST BE COMPLETE AND RESUME ATTACHED FOR CONSIDERATION
PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT WWW.THDA.ORG AND FOLLOW THE ONLINE APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS