carrierlist.co : Today's work recruitment is quite competing, that may be why should you work prudently and it's not a tricky thing to do. carrierlist.co gives you opportunity to get it done so that you could make the best conclusion inside better technique to acquire swift and much better consequence. This way you will get better probability along with more secure reside in the future. Estee Lauder is amongst the corporations you can rely on to offer your household suitable as well as much better live later on. Getting started with the corporation can make people competent to achieve your current objective much easier along with make your own dream be realized.
To produce the corporation eye-sight along with vision happens true; Estee Lauder is wide open intended for brand new location as Position as Smashbox-Social Media Manager Companies Estee Lauder in Culver City, CA 90232 in January 2018 in Culver City, CA 90232 begin from January 2018. Everyone who's keen on stuffing this kind of nonincome producing, you should participate in this kind of Position as Smashbox-Social Media Manager Companies Estee Lauder in Culver City, CA 90232 in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment inside Culver City, CA 90232. It can be encouraged for those members to organize almost all essential specifications for this career recruitment method, since the process will need someone to offer ideal spec the business wishes just for this location. If you are that you will be one which can load the actual options, you can search you just read further information about Position as Smashbox-Social Media Manager Companies Estee Lauder in Culver City, CA 90232 in January 2018 January 2018 in Culver City, CA 90232 below..
Smashbox-Social Media ManagerCompany Estee Lauder
Location Culver City, CA 90232
Update 5 Day ago
Champion a best in class SMASHBOX retailer social strategy and deliver on all social media needs for our retail partners. Creatively and proactively engage consumers online to drive favorable affinity for both Smashbox and our retail partners
Duties & Responsibilities:
- In partnership with the wider Consumer engagement and NA marketing teams, ideate and develop a short and long term retailer social strategy for “always on” programming. Ensure a pipeline of activity to continually support all NA retailers
- For every major product launch, own the retailer social strategy piece of the wider launch campaign, ensuring social share of voice with/for each partner
- Serve as key liaison for our retail partner’s social media teams:
- Manage communication of campaigns/programs and help provide guidance to implement on their social channels
- Understand their unique nuanced audiences and wider business goals
- Oversee and approve content calendars
- Define KPIs for retailer social content on owned channels and within retailer’s social platforms, measuring performance and providing recommendations on how to adapt based on overall business goals/priorities
- Work closely with Consumer Engagement team to facilitate a retailer social strategy that is accretive to the brand social ecosystem within NA
- Understand the commercial goals of the brand with each retailer account and proactively work towards being a partner with solutions to not only meet but over achieve on these targets
- On an everyday basis, identify issues, patterns and trends in consumer comments/inquiries and funnel information to the appropriate departments
- Conduct brainstorms with cross-functional teams to surface and gather new, innovative ways to create social content and programs
- Stay on the cutting-edge of social innovation and media tools; monitor competitors and other social media leaders to see how they are using them, so the brand can continue to be an early adopter of these technologies
- Escalate questions/issues appropriate teams as needed
- Demonstrate 24/7 approach to responsibilities
- Partner closely with other internal teams such as Creative, Copy, Product marketing, Supply chain etc to bring all strategies seamlessly to life
Necessary Skills & Experience:
- Consumer-driven approach to lead brand in putting consumer at the center of its retailer social media strategy.
- Experience in driving commercial outcomes with social media tools
- Strong ability to interpret and translate global brand strategies and equity into voice/programs appropriate for our retailer social media accounts.
- Strong quantitative skills; ability to crunch data and provide analyses
- Excellent judgment to drive optimal brand engagement in online beauty/brand communities and identify/escalate potential issues/crises
- Net savvy (if you don’t Snap, don’t bother applying!)
- 2-3 years related experience, e.g., managing community outreach, building brand advocacy.
- Branding/beauty/fashion/entertainment experience a plus.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Four-year college degree or equivalent
- Experience in retail, buying or account management also highly regarded
Primary Location: Americas-US-CA-Culver City
Job Type: Standard
Shift: 1st (Day) Shift
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Job Number: 179181