carrierlist.co -- Today's employment recruitment is very competitive, that may be why should you work smartly and it's also not a tough course of action. carrierlist.co offers you chance to do it therefore you could create the correct selection inside far better strategy to acquire speedy and also superior end result. That way you'll get superior prospective client and less hazardous dwell sometime soon. 365 Hospice LLC is probably the organizations you could have confidence in to give your self acceptable and much better live sometime soon. Subscribing to this provider could make an individual in a position to accomplish the goal less complicated and create your current desire be realized.
To help to make the organization eyesight and also mission will come correct; 365 Hospice LLC can be open up for new location seeing that Position as Hospice RN Case Manager (Weekend on-Call) Nurse Companies 365 Hospice LLC in Greensburg, PA in January 2018 within Greensburg, PA begin with January 2018. Every person who's thinking about stuffing this particular vacant, remember to participate in this kind of Position as Hospice RN Case Manager (Weekend on-Call) Nurse Companies 365 Hospice LLC in Greensburg, PA in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment in Greensburg, PA. It's recommended for many contributors to prepare most required needs because of this work recruitment procedure, since the process will require one to supply suitable options how the business wants just for this situation. If you believe that you are the one that may fill up the standards, you can attempt to read more information about Position as Hospice RN Case Manager (Weekend on-Call) Nurse Companies 365 Hospice LLC in Greensburg, PA in January 2018 January 2018 in Greensburg, PA below..
Hospice RN Case Manager (Weekend on-Call) NurseCompany 365 Hospice LLC
Location Greensburg, PA
Update 6 Day ago
365 Hospice has an immediate opening for a full time Registered Nurse. This would be a salaried position to be on-call during the Weekend (Friday through Monday) from 4:30 pm( on Friday) until 8:00 am (on Monday). This position would carry full time benefits.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS/RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Completes an initial and comprehensive assessment of patient and family to determine hospice needs. Provides a complete physical assessment and history of current and previous illness (es).
- Provides professional nursing care by utilizing all elements of nursing process.
- Assesses and evaluates patient’s status by:
- Writing and initializing plan of care.
- Regularly re-evaluating patient and family/caregiver needs.
- Revising the plan of care as necessary.
- Initiates the plan of care and makes necessary revisions as patient status and needs change.
- Uses health assessment data to determine nursing diagnosis.
- Develops a care plan that establishes goals, based on nursing diagnosis and incorporates palliative nursing actions.Includes the patient and the family in the planning process.
- Initiates appropriate preventive and rehabilitative nursing procedures. Administers medications and treatments as prescribed by the physician in the physician’s plan of care.
- Counsels the patient and family in meeting nursing and related needs.
- Provides health care instructions to the patient as appropriate per assessment and plan.
- Assists the patient with the activities of daily living and facilitates the patient’s effects toward self-sufficiency and optional comfort care.
- Acts as Case Manager when assigned by Clinical Supervisor and assumes responsibility to coordinate patient care for assigned caseload.
- Participates in on-call duties as defined by the on-call policy.
- Ensures that arrangements for equipment and other necessary items and services are available.
- Supervises ancillary personnel and delegates responsibilities when required.
- Assumes responsibility for personal growth and development and maintains and upgrades professional knowledge and practice skills through attendance and participation in continuing education and in-service classes.
- Fulfills the obligation of requested and/or accepted case assignments.
- Actively participates in quality assessment performance improvement teams and activities.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing. One (1) to two (2) years of recent acute care experience in an institutional setting preferred.
- Current license in State, CPR certification and valid driver’s license.
- Management experience not required.Responsible for supervising hospice aides.
- Excellent observation, verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, basic math skills; nursing skills per competency checklist.
- Prolonged or considerable walking or standing. Able to lift, position and/or transfer patients. Able to lift supplies and equipment. Considerable reaching, stooping bending, kneeling and/or crouching. Visual acuity and hearing to perform required nursing skills.
- Company Vehicle
- Friendly Work Environment
- Competitive Salary
Job Type: Full-time
- acute care: 1 year
Required license or certification:
- Registered Nurse (RN)