carrierlist.co - Today's job recruitment is extremely cut-throat, which is for you to function prudently and it's not really a tricky action to take. carrierlist.co will give you chance to take action which means you can create the best conclusion in better technique to receive swift and superior effect. That way you'll get far better prospective client in addition to less hazardous are living later on. Ukpeagvik Iñupiat Corporation/Bowhead Family of Companies is probably the organizations that one could have confidence in to offer your family suitable and also greater stay sometime soon. Becoming a member of the corporation could make an individual in a position to attain your own target simpler and make your current wish becoming reality.
To create the organization perspective as well as assignment happens true; Ukpeagvik Iñupiat Corporation/Bowhead Family of Companies is actually available regarding completely new situation as Position as Subject Matter Specialist III Companies Ukpeagvik Iñupiat Corporation/Bowhead Family of Companies in Warren, MI in January 2018 with Warren, MI originate from January 2018. Everybody who's considering stuffing this kind of nonincome producing, you should attend this specific Position as Subject Matter Specialist III Companies Ukpeagvik Iñupiat Corporation/Bowhead Family of Companies in Warren, MI in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment inside Warren, MI. It's encouraged for many members to ready just about all necessary prerequisites because of this career recruitment method, for the reason that method will be needing one to give appropriate options which the firm wants due to this place. If you think that you will be one that can easily fill your specs, you can look at to see more info about Position as Subject Matter Specialist III Companies Ukpeagvik Iñupiat Corporation/Bowhead Family of Companies in Warren, MI in January 2018 January 2018 in Warren, MI below..
Subject Matter Specialist IIICompany Ukpeagvik Iñupiat Corporation/Bowhead Family of Companies
Location Warren, MI
Update 4 Day ago
PRINCIPAL INDUSTRY/FUNCTIONAL AREA EXPERT (DIA-17-1794-Z):
Team Bowhead seeks Principal Industry / Functional Area Expert to support CIO G6 Information Assurance at Detroit Arsenal in Warren, Michigan. CIO G6 offers a secure, integrated, standards-based environment that ensures uninterrupted global access and enables collaboration and decisive action throughout all operational phases across all environments. CIO G6 leads Army network modernization to deliver timely, trusted and shared information for the Army and its mission partners.
Recognized for strong expertise in industry issues and trends, the Principal Industry / Functional Area Expert works with senior managers and executives to provide industry vision and strategic direction with regard to their enterprise. The Principal Industry/Functional Area Expert utilizes functional area expertise gained through direct industry experience to assess the operational and functional baseline of an organization and its organizational components.
Essential functions include, but are not limited to:
- Guides the determination of information technology inadequacies and/or deficiencies that affect the functional area’s ability to support/meet organizational goals.
- Recommends / guides the determination of information technology inadequacies and/or deficiencies that affect the functional area’s ability to support/meet organizational goals.
- Generates functional area strategies for enhanced IT operations in a cross-functional area mode throughout the organization. Participates in account strategy sessions, strategic assessments / design reviews to validate enterprise approach and associated work products.
- Provides guidance and direction to other professionals, acts in a consulting and/or advisory capacity.
- Prepare and deliver presentations and briefings as required by the Task Order.
- Prior experience at Detroit Arsenal (in similar position), highly desired.
- High School diploma or GED certificate PLUS ten (10) years related experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Mathematics or Science PLUS Five (5) years related experience
- Previous experience at CIO G6 is highly desired
- Intermediate to advanced level skills in Microsoft Office software suite - Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees and outside contacts
- Strong interpersonal skills and good judgment with the ability to work alone or as part of a team
- Prior experience at Detroit Arsenal (in similar position), highly desired
Applicants may be subject to a pre-employment drug & alcohol screening and/or random drug screen, and must follow UIC’s Non-DOT Drug & Alcohol Testing Program requirements. If the position requires, an applicant must pass a pre-employment criminal background history check. All post-secondary education listed on the applicant’s resume/application may be subject to verification.
Where driving may be required or where a rental car must be obtained for business travel purposes, applicants must have a valid driver license for this position and will be subject to verification. In addition, the applicant must pass an in-house, online, driving course to be authorized to drive for company purposes.
UIC is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics EOE/AA/M/F/D/V. In furtherance, pursuant to The Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act 43 U.S.C. Sec. 1601 et seq., and federal contractual requirements, UIC and its subsidiaries may legally grant certain preference in employment opportunities to UIC Shareholders and their Descendants, based on the provisions contained within The Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act.
All candidates must apply online at www.uicalaska.com, and submit a completed application for all positions they wish to be considered. Once the employment application has been completed and submitted, any changes to the application after submission may not be reviewed. Please contact a UIC HR Recruiter if you have made a significant change to your application. In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA), persons unable to complete an online application should contact UIC Human Resources for assistance (http://www.uicalaska.com/contact-us/human-resources/).
UIC Government Services (UICGS / Bowhead) provides innovative business solutions to federal and commercial customers in the areas of engineering, maintenance services, information technology, program support, logistics/base support, and procurement. Collectively, the fast-growing Bowhead Family of Companies offers a breadth of services which are performed with a focus on quality results. Headquartered in Alexandria, VA, we are a fast-growing, multi-million-dollar corporation recognized as one of the top 25 8(a) companies for government contracting.
^ Cut/Paste this Link to Apply: