carrierlist.co - Today's career recruitment is quite aggressive, that may be why should you function wisely and it is an excellent difficult action to take. carrierlist.co will provide you with probability to practice it therefore you would be able to make the best choice inside greater technique to obtain speedy and also greater result. Because of this you will get far better possibility as well as safer live in the future. Ukpeagvik Iñupiat Corporation/Bowhead Family of Companies is probably the businesses you can confidence to provide your household suitable along with much better stay down the road. Becoming a member of this provider will make anyone able to attain ones goal less complicated along with make ones dream becoming reality.
To help to make this company eyesight as well as vision comes true; Ukpeagvik Iñupiat Corporation/Bowhead Family of Companies is usually open up regarding brand-new placement because Position as Subject Matter Specialist III Companies Ukpeagvik Iñupiat Corporation/Bowhead Family of Companies in Warren, MI in January 2018 throughout Warren, MI begin as January 2018. Everybody who's considering filling that nonincome producing, you need to attend this kind of Position as Subject Matter Specialist III Companies Ukpeagvik Iñupiat Corporation/Bowhead Family of Companies in Warren, MI in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment inside Warren, MI. It can be advised for everyone members to prepare all necessary demands just for this task recruitment procedure, because practice need that you provide suited spec that this corporation would like just for this situation. If you believe that you'll be this can easily complete the particular specs, you can search to see more information about Position as Subject Matter Specialist III Companies Ukpeagvik Iñupiat Corporation/Bowhead Family of Companies in Warren, MI in January 2018 January 2018 in Warren, MI below..
Subject Matter Specialist IIICompany Ukpeagvik Iñupiat Corporation/Bowhead Family of Companies
Location Warren, MI
Update 7 Day ago
PRINCIPAL INDUSTRY/FUNCTIONAL AREA EXPERT (DIA-17-1794-Z):
Team Bowhead seeks Principal Industry / Functional Area Expert to support CIO G6 Information Assurance at Detroit Arsenal in Warren, Michigan. CIO G6 offers a secure, integrated, standards-based environment that ensures uninterrupted global access and enables collaboration and decisive action throughout all operational phases across all environments. CIO G6 leads Army network modernization to deliver timely, trusted and shared information for the Army and its mission partners.
Recognized for strong expertise in industry issues and trends, the Principal Industry / Functional Area Expert works with senior managers and executives to provide industry vision and strategic direction with regard to their enterprise. The Principal Industry/Functional Area Expert utilizes functional area expertise gained through direct industry experience to assess the operational and functional baseline of an organization and its organizational components.
Essential functions include, but are not limited to:
- Guides the determination of information technology inadequacies and/or deficiencies that affect the functional area’s ability to support/meet organizational goals.
- Recommends / guides the determination of information technology inadequacies and/or deficiencies that affect the functional area’s ability to support/meet organizational goals.
- Generates functional area strategies for enhanced IT operations in a cross-functional area mode throughout the organization. Participates in account strategy sessions, strategic assessments / design reviews to validate enterprise approach and associated work products.
- Provides guidance and direction to other professionals, acts in a consulting and/or advisory capacity.
- Prepare and deliver presentations and briefings as required by the Task Order.
- Prior experience at Detroit Arsenal (in similar position), highly desired.
- High School diploma or GED certificate PLUS ten (10) years related experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Mathematics or Science PLUS Five (5) years related experience
- Previous experience at CIO G6 is highly desired
- Intermediate to advanced level skills in Microsoft Office software suite - Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees and outside contacts
- Strong interpersonal skills and good judgment with the ability to work alone or as part of a team
- Prior experience at Detroit Arsenal (in similar position), highly desired
Applicants may be subject to a pre-employment drug & alcohol screening and/or random drug screen, and must follow UIC’s Non-DOT Drug & Alcohol Testing Program requirements. If the position requires, an applicant must pass a pre-employment criminal background history check. All post-secondary education listed on the applicant’s resume/application may be subject to verification.
Where driving may be required or where a rental car must be obtained for business travel purposes, applicants must have a valid driver license for this position and will be subject to verification. In addition, the applicant must pass an in-house, online, driving course to be authorized to drive for company purposes.
UIC is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics EOE/AA/M/F/D/V. In furtherance, pursuant to The Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act 43 U.S.C. Sec. 1601 et seq., and federal contractual requirements, UIC and its subsidiaries may legally grant certain preference in employment opportunities to UIC Shareholders and their Descendants, based on the provisions contained within The Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act.
All candidates must apply online at www.uicalaska.com, and submit a completed application for all positions they wish to be considered. Once the employment application has been completed and submitted, any changes to the application after submission may not be reviewed. Please contact a UIC HR Recruiter if you have made a significant change to your application. In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA), persons unable to complete an online application should contact UIC Human Resources for assistance (http://www.uicalaska.com/contact-us/human-resources/).
UIC Government Services (UICGS / Bowhead) provides innovative business solutions to federal and commercial customers in the areas of engineering, maintenance services, information technology, program support, logistics/base support, and procurement. Collectively, the fast-growing Bowhead Family of Companies offers a breadth of services which are performed with a focus on quality results. Headquartered in Alexandria, VA, we are a fast-growing, multi-million-dollar corporation recognized as one of the top 25 8(a) companies for government contracting.
^ Cut/Paste this Link to Apply: