carrierlist.co : Today\'s employment recruitment is very aggressive, that's why you need to operate wisely and it's not a tough thing to do. carrierlist.co will give you opportunity to do it therefore you would be able to help make the right choice with much better technique to acquire fast and also far better outcome. That way you will definately get superior probability and less dangerous stay in the foreseeable future. St. Luke's University Health Network is one of the corporations you could confidence to supply your household acceptable and also superior reside in the future. Signing up for this business will always make a person capable to achieve ones target easier and help to make your current aspiration become a.
To create the business eyesight and also mission arrives accurate; St. Luke's University Health Network is wide open regarding brand new location seeing that Position as Medical Assistant - Southside Medical Center Companies St. Luke's University Health Network in Bethlehem, PA in January 2018 within Bethlehem, PA begin with January 2018. Every person who's keen on stuffing this empty, please participate in this Position as Medical Assistant - Southside Medical Center Companies St. Luke's University Health Network in Bethlehem, PA in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout Bethlehem, PA. It's advised for many participants to prepare most needed needs with this employment recruitment procedure, for the reason that method requires you to give ideal options which the corporation needs with this situation. If you are that you are one which can easily complete this options, you can try you just read further information about Position as Medical Assistant - Southside Medical Center Companies St. Luke's University Health Network in Bethlehem, PA in January 2018 January 2018 in Bethlehem, PA below..
Medical Assistant - Southside Medical CenterCompany St. Luke's University Health Network
Location Bethlehem, PA
Update 5 Day ago
Actively participates in maintaining and/or improving quality improvement initiatives, including but not limited to the Physician Billing computer system and patient satisfaction survey.
Maintains high level of competence on Physician Billing computer system.
Utilize computer system to schedule appointments and track referrals.
Opens and closes office as required.
Assists in capturing patient demographic information.
Takes active role in facilitation of team approach to functions within the department:
- Attends departmental meetings.
- Actively participates as a team member in resolution of problems as they are identified.
- Analyzes current procedures, bringing suggestions for improvement to the attention of team members and supervisors for consideration.
Conducts pre-visit planning by reviewing and updating the patient’s medical record prior to the appointment with recent test results and correspondence and determines needed services per practice protocol.
Confers with the physician, NP or PA regarding any incomplete patient tests/consults or other incomplete orders to the patient visit.
Prepares patients for the examination and treatment by escorting them from the reception area to the exam room prior to the provider entering the exam room.
- Height, weight and vital signs
- Update medication list
- Update allergies in record
- Update personal, family and social history
- Inquire about smoking status
- Obtains the Chief Complaint for the visit
Provides other patient care services as needed/directed:
- Keeps exam rooms clean
- Maintaining clinical supplies in exam rooms
- Cleans and autoclaves contaminated instruments
- Gives injections or immunizations, within State approved scope of practice
- Pulmonary Functions/Nebulizer
- OB/GYN exams assist as needed
Disposes of Bio-Hazardous waste and regular waste per practice protocol.
- Medical supplies
- Disposing of expired Sample medication
- Assists with scheduling outpatient testing
- Pre-certifying patients for procedures and referral processing
- Responds to patient communications within practice guidelines.
- Refill medications per practice protocol.