carrierlist.co - Today's work recruitment is extremely competitive, that is certainly for you to function sensibly and it is not a tricky thing to do. carrierlist.co provides you with possiblity to practice it so that you could help to make the proper determination within far better strategy to receive speedy in addition to greater end result. Doing this you'll receive greater prospect in addition to better reside later on. St. Luke's University Health Network is probably the businesses that you can trust to present family and friends suitable in addition to far better reside later on. Getting started with this provider will always make anyone capable of accomplish the target less complicated as well as help to make your own aspiration become a reality.
To produce this company vision along with vision will come legitimate; St. Luke's University Health Network is open up intended for new location since Position as Medical Assistant - Southside Medical Center Companies St. Luke's University Health Network in Bethlehem, PA in January 2018 with Bethlehem, PA begin from January 2018. All people who's keen on filling up this kind of vacant, remember to attend this Position as Medical Assistant - Southside Medical Center Companies St. Luke's University Health Network in Bethlehem, PA in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout Bethlehem, PA. It can be advised for everyone players to arrange most needed specifications just for this work recruitment course of action, because practice will be needing that you provide suitable spec that the corporation wishes because of this situation. If you think that you're the one that can certainly fill your standards, you can look at to see further information about Position as Medical Assistant - Southside Medical Center Companies St. Luke's University Health Network in Bethlehem, PA in January 2018 January 2018 in Bethlehem, PA below..
Medical Assistant - Southside Medical CenterCompany St. Luke's University Health Network
Location Bethlehem, PA
Update 8 Day ago
Actively participates in maintaining and/or improving quality improvement initiatives, including but not limited to the Physician Billing computer system and patient satisfaction survey.
Maintains high level of competence on Physician Billing computer system.
Utilize computer system to schedule appointments and track referrals.
Opens and closes office as required.
Assists in capturing patient demographic information.
Takes active role in facilitation of team approach to functions within the department:
- Attends departmental meetings.
- Actively participates as a team member in resolution of problems as they are identified.
- Analyzes current procedures, bringing suggestions for improvement to the attention of team members and supervisors for consideration.
Conducts pre-visit planning by reviewing and updating the patient’s medical record prior to the appointment with recent test results and correspondence and determines needed services per practice protocol.
Confers with the physician, NP or PA regarding any incomplete patient tests/consults or other incomplete orders to the patient visit.
Prepares patients for the examination and treatment by escorting them from the reception area to the exam room prior to the provider entering the exam room.
- Height, weight and vital signs
- Update medication list
- Update allergies in record
- Update personal, family and social history
- Inquire about smoking status
- Obtains the Chief Complaint for the visit
Provides other patient care services as needed/directed:
- Keeps exam rooms clean
- Maintaining clinical supplies in exam rooms
- Cleans and autoclaves contaminated instruments
- Gives injections or immunizations, within State approved scope of practice
- Pulmonary Functions/Nebulizer
- OB/GYN exams assist as needed
Disposes of Bio-Hazardous waste and regular waste per practice protocol.
- Medical supplies
- Disposing of expired Sample medication
- Assists with scheduling outpatient testing
- Pre-certifying patients for procedures and referral processing
- Responds to patient communications within practice guidelines.
- Refill medications per practice protocol.