carrierlist.co : Today's work recruitment is very competing, that is certainly why should you do the job wisely in fact it is an excellent difficult activity. carrierlist.co gives you possibility to take action so that you would be able to help make the correct decision in better technique to get fast as well as much better consequence. That way you will definately get superior probability as well as less hazardous stay sometime soon. Children's Home Society of South Dakota is just about the corporations that you could have confidence in to present your household appropriate along with greater stay in the foreseeable future. Becoming a member of the corporation could make you competent to achieve ones goal simpler in addition to make the aspiration become a reality.
To help to make this company eyesight in addition to vision occurs genuine; Children's Home Society of South Dakota will be available with regard to brand-new location while Position as Assistant Program Supervisor Companies Children's Home Society of South Dakota in Sioux Falls, SD 57104 in January 2018 inside Sioux Falls, SD 57104 start from January 2018. Anyone who's considering filling up this particular vacant, you need to engage in this specific Position as Assistant Program Supervisor Companies Children's Home Society of South Dakota in Sioux Falls, SD 57104 in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment within Sioux Falls, SD 57104. It really is advised for those members to get ready almost all required specifications with this task recruitment treatment, for the reason that procedure will require you to definitely give ideal specs the company wants just for this place. If you think that you're one that can fill up the particular options, you can search to learn more information about Position as Assistant Program Supervisor Companies Children's Home Society of South Dakota in Sioux Falls, SD 57104 in January 2018 January 2018 in Sioux Falls, SD 57104 below..
Assistant Program SupervisorCompany Children's Home Society of South Dakota
Location Sioux Falls, SD 57104
Update 5 Day ago
To supervise activities of one team of Social Workers within a program shift in accordance with the organization’s Mission Statement and Core Values.
Essential Functions and Typical Tasks:
I. Function: Oversee shelter activities and supervise shelter staff during shift.
A. Typical Tasks:
1. Ensure physical, emotional, and safety needs of clients are met.
2. Provide direct crisis intervention and case management services to adult
and child victims of abuse.
3. Coordinate daily shift activities, including but not limited to,
assignment of staff to children in care, completing meal counts,
administering medication to children in placement, and coordinating
4. Assign and monitor staff case loads.
5. Set performance expectations, monitor performance and conduct
performance appraisals for assigned staff.
6. Conduct regular reviews of client files and follow up with staff
regarding concerns .
7. Participate in recommendations for hiring and terminations of assigned
8. Assist with ensuring shifts are covered and scheduling needs.
9. Conduct daily shift change meetings.
10. Approve, deny or terminate adult and child shelter stays as necessary.
11. Ensure compliance with Agency policy and all required regulatory
12. Ensure safe childcare practices are utilized .
13. Attend required meetings .
14. Attend required annual training. Maintain required certifications and
15. Participate in appropriate interagency and intra-agency functions .
16. Keep abreast of developments in Agency's ares of services and
17. Stay updated on community resources. Attend community/task force
group meetings that address Agency issues.
18. Maintain Program budget .
II. Function: Provide back up to Program Supervisor and direct service staff.
A. Typical Tasks:
1. Serve in on-call rotation as assigned .
2. Assist in training new and existing staff .
3. Maintain client paperwork/files.
4. Answer doors and phones as needed, ensuring the security of the facility
is maintained at all times.
5. Ensure facility is kept clean and orderly.
6. Promote services within community. Provide public education
presentations as necessary.
BA/BS in Human Service discipline, and minimum 2 years' experience in human services setting, desirable, with references that can depict level of interest in working with adult and child victims of abuse. Proven track record of leadership. Valid South Dakota driver’s license preferred.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
Environment focused on care of children in crisis situations. The employee is regularly required to bend and sit on the floor with children. Must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds. While performing the duties of this job, the employee must be able to physically restrain a child in ways taught by the Agency while being able to verbally communicate to the child and other staff. Some exposure to cleaning chemicals, requiring attentive and safe utilization.
Week 1: Sun 7am-5pm, Mon 1:30-11:30pm, Thurs 1:30-11:30pm, Fri 1:30-11:30pm
Week 2: Mon 1:30-11:30pm, Tues 1:30-11:30pm, Wed 1:30-11:30pm, Thurs 1:30-11:30pm
Comprehensive and Highly Competitive Benefits Package available to all full-time staff. 10 paid holidays, PTO accrual, Health (with vision included), Dental, Short and Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, 8% Employer funded pension, 401k and option to elect additional supplemental coverage through AFLAC.