carrierlist.co - Today's career recruitment can be quite competing, that's why you need to do the job properly in fact it is not really a hard course of action. carrierlist.co will give you chance to undertake it so that you could help to make the right selection with much better strategy to acquire rapid as well as greater effect. This way you'll get better probability and also more secure reside down the road. Trendspot Inc. is one of the corporations you can confidence to give family and friends ideal along with better live sometime soon. Subscribing to the corporation can make an individual capable of accomplish the goal less difficult along with help to make the desire come true.
To create the business imaginative and prescient vision as well as quest happens accurate; Trendspot Inc. will be available with regard to new position while Position as Warehouse Manager Companies Trendspot Inc. in Cartersville, GA 30120 in January 2018 within Cartersville, GA 30120 originate from January 2018. Everyone who's thinking about answering this specific empty, you should take part in this kind of Position as Warehouse Manager Companies Trendspot Inc. in Cartersville, GA 30120 in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout Cartersville, GA 30120. It truly is advised for many members to arrange all needed needs with this career recruitment process, because practice requires that you allow suitable specification that the company desires just for this situation. If you think you are the one that could fill up the options, you can attempt to learn more information about Position as Warehouse Manager Companies Trendspot Inc. in Cartersville, GA 30120 in January 2018 January 2018 in Cartersville, GA 30120 below..
Warehouse ManagerCompany Trendspot Inc.
Location Cartersville, GA 30120
Update 6 Day ago
Cartersville, GA 30120
Years of Experience
5+ to 10 Years
Manager/Supervisor of Staff
Salary will be commensurate with experience
- Regional Warehouse Manager is responsible for planning, organizing, and supervising warehousing and distribution activities at our Cartersville, GA warehouse.
- Optimizing activities required to fulfill customer orders (pull, picking, packing and loading).
- Process Improvements for customer order On-time delivery, paperwork and shipping accuracy.
- Implementation of continuous improvement initiatives for warehouse productivity and balancing labor effectively to support variable work load and lean enterprise practices.
- Creation and execution of warehouse operations policies, procedures and KPI (Key Performance Indicators).
- Responsible for best method outbound and inbound shipment management and cost optimization with carriers.
- Mitigation of internal scrap/damages and auditing outbound merchandise quality.
- Determining and optimizing warehouse space requirements and positioning warehouse accordingly.
- Implementation and management of warehouse cleanliness, organization and discipline (5S).
- Coaching and development of staff in promotion of company culture and core values.
- Supervising proper shift allocations and ensuring efficiency of all warehouse staff.
- Delegating and assigning tasks and targets and evaluating the working of staff.
- Adhering to OSHA compliance and other local facility and safety procedures and guidelines in regards to warehouse operations.
- Maintaining inventory of warehouse stock items and mitigating warehouse shrinkage reductions.
- Managing inventory cycle counts and conducting physical audits of same to validate results.
- Organizing and conducting necessary training activities for the staff and workers.
- Maintaining Preventative Maintenance Schedule and ensuring the proper functioning of all warehouse tools and equipment.
- Recommending measures to improve quality of service, increasing efficiency of department and work crew and equipment performance.
- Recruiting and hire of warehouse operations associates and setting team goals and objectives and conducting performance evaluations.
- Performing tasks and responsibilities required for complete customer satisfaction.
- Performing other duties and tasks as assigned by Sr. Operations Manager.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- Five to Ten years of experience in working in warehouse or manufacturing environment with warehouse management systems (WMS)
- Strong background working in ERP systems
- Hands on management and attention to details
- Experience in labor regulations and facility regulatory requirements
- Experience in effective management and leadership of warehouse associates
- Excellent presentation, communication, project management as well time management skills
- Demonstrated typing skills and computer literacy
- E-Mail, Microsoft Word, Power Point and Excel experience
Preferred Skills and Specifications
- Fluent in English and Spanish a plus
- Experience working in Warehouse Management System (WMS) environment.
- Ability to coach and develop to provide direction effectively to warehouse supervisors and warehouse associates (direct and temporary labor).
- Ability to effectively manage time, resolve crises and decision making.
- Optimization of Warehouse costs and expense management.
- Experience with Warehouse and Distribution infrastructure future planning and growth.
- Ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing.
- Shall be able to exhibit a physical competency in handling, lifting and other strenuous activities up to 50lbs and capable of operating fork lift and processing of orders.
- Trained and certified in forklift operation.
- Knowledge of the safety and legal documentation processes for handling related warehousing activities.
Job Type: Full-time
- warehouse: 7 years