carrierlist.co : Today\'s employment recruitment is very aggressive, that's why you need to operate wisely and it's not a tough thing to do. carrierlist.co will give you opportunity to do it therefore you would be able to help make the right choice with much better technique to acquire fast and also far better outcome. That way you will definately get superior probability and less dangerous stay in the foreseeable future. Trendspot Inc. is one of the corporations you could confidence to supply your household acceptable and also superior reside in the future. Signing up for this business will always make a person capable to achieve ones target easier and help to make your current aspiration become a.
To create the business eyesight and also mission arrives accurate; Trendspot Inc. is wide open regarding brand new location seeing that Position as Warehouse Manager Companies Trendspot Inc. in Cartersville, GA 30120 in January 2018 within Cartersville, GA 30120 begin with January 2018. Every person who's keen on stuffing this empty, please participate in this Position as Warehouse Manager Companies Trendspot Inc. in Cartersville, GA 30120 in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout Cartersville, GA 30120. It's advised for many participants to prepare most needed needs with this employment recruitment procedure, for the reason that method requires you to give ideal options which the corporation needs with this situation. If you are that you are one which can easily complete this options, you can try you just read further information about Position as Warehouse Manager Companies Trendspot Inc. in Cartersville, GA 30120 in January 2018 January 2018 in Cartersville, GA 30120 below..
Warehouse ManagerCompany Trendspot Inc.
Location Cartersville, GA 30120
Update 9 Day ago
Cartersville, GA 30120
Years of Experience
5+ to 10 Years
Manager/Supervisor of Staff
Salary will be commensurate with experience
- Regional Warehouse Manager is responsible for planning, organizing, and supervising warehousing and distribution activities at our Cartersville, GA warehouse.
- Optimizing activities required to fulfill customer orders (pull, picking, packing and loading).
- Process Improvements for customer order On-time delivery, paperwork and shipping accuracy.
- Implementation of continuous improvement initiatives for warehouse productivity and balancing labor effectively to support variable work load and lean enterprise practices.
- Creation and execution of warehouse operations policies, procedures and KPI (Key Performance Indicators).
- Responsible for best method outbound and inbound shipment management and cost optimization with carriers.
- Mitigation of internal scrap/damages and auditing outbound merchandise quality.
- Determining and optimizing warehouse space requirements and positioning warehouse accordingly.
- Implementation and management of warehouse cleanliness, organization and discipline (5S).
- Coaching and development of staff in promotion of company culture and core values.
- Supervising proper shift allocations and ensuring efficiency of all warehouse staff.
- Delegating and assigning tasks and targets and evaluating the working of staff.
- Adhering to OSHA compliance and other local facility and safety procedures and guidelines in regards to warehouse operations.
- Maintaining inventory of warehouse stock items and mitigating warehouse shrinkage reductions.
- Managing inventory cycle counts and conducting physical audits of same to validate results.
- Organizing and conducting necessary training activities for the staff and workers.
- Maintaining Preventative Maintenance Schedule and ensuring the proper functioning of all warehouse tools and equipment.
- Recommending measures to improve quality of service, increasing efficiency of department and work crew and equipment performance.
- Recruiting and hire of warehouse operations associates and setting team goals and objectives and conducting performance evaluations.
- Performing tasks and responsibilities required for complete customer satisfaction.
- Performing other duties and tasks as assigned by Sr. Operations Manager.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- Five to Ten years of experience in working in warehouse or manufacturing environment with warehouse management systems (WMS)
- Strong background working in ERP systems
- Hands on management and attention to details
- Experience in labor regulations and facility regulatory requirements
- Experience in effective management and leadership of warehouse associates
- Excellent presentation, communication, project management as well time management skills
- Demonstrated typing skills and computer literacy
- E-Mail, Microsoft Word, Power Point and Excel experience
Preferred Skills and Specifications
- Fluent in English and Spanish a plus
- Experience working in Warehouse Management System (WMS) environment.
- Ability to coach and develop to provide direction effectively to warehouse supervisors and warehouse associates (direct and temporary labor).
- Ability to effectively manage time, resolve crises and decision making.
- Optimization of Warehouse costs and expense management.
- Experience with Warehouse and Distribution infrastructure future planning and growth.
- Ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing.
- Shall be able to exhibit a physical competency in handling, lifting and other strenuous activities up to 50lbs and capable of operating fork lift and processing of orders.
- Trained and certified in forklift operation.
- Knowledge of the safety and legal documentation processes for handling related warehousing activities.
Job Type: Full-time
- warehouse: 7 years