carrierlist.co : Today's job recruitment is very competing, that's why you ought to perform properly which is an excellent tough activity. carrierlist.co will provide you with opportunity to take action and that means you would be able to create the right selection inside better technique to find rapid and also greater result. That way you'll get greater prospect and also less hazardous live in the foreseeable future. Boca Raton Regional Hospital is just about the organizations you could confidence to offer your family suitable and also better stay in the foreseeable future. Signing up for this business can make anyone capable of attain the target easier and also create your own desire becoming reality.
To create the organization eyesight and also quest happens accurate; Boca Raton Regional Hospital will be wide open pertaining to completely new position since Position as Phlebotomist - Specimen Processor NH - PC Companies Boca Raton Regional Hospital in Boca Raton, FL 33486 in January 2018 inside Boca Raton, FL 33486 begin with January 2018. All people who's interested in filling this vacant, make sure you take part in this specific Position as Phlebotomist - Specimen Processor NH - PC Companies Boca Raton Regional Hospital in Boca Raton, FL 33486 in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout Boca Raton, FL 33486. It truly is advised for everyone participants to organize almost all required prerequisites for this task recruitment process, since the procedure requires you to definitely allow ideal specs that the firm wishes because of this location. If you're you are the one that can certainly complete the spec, you can attempt to read more information about Position as Phlebotomist - Specimen Processor NH - PC Companies Boca Raton Regional Hospital in Boca Raton, FL 33486 in January 2018 January 2018 in Boca Raton, FL 33486 below..
Phlebotomist - Specimen Processor NH - PCCompany Boca Raton Regional Hospital
Location Boca Raton, FL 33486
Update 8 Day ago
Responsible for the proper identification, collection and labeling of blood specimens. Process specimens in Sunquest and Collection Manager. May be asked to collect at Nursing Home facilities.
Position Expectations and Responsibilities:
- Expected to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos.
- Expected to write simple correspondence.
- Expected to have basic mathematical skills.
- Expected to operate keyboard and mouse at a CRT (up to 10 hours a day).
- Expected to order all tests in the computer.
- Expected to print logs pertinent to the phlebotomy area.
- Expected to have knowledge of laboratory tests and anticoagulants.
- Expected to obtain blood specimens by skin puncture or venipuncture using appropriate technique and maintaining integrity of specimen in relation to the test to be performed.
- Expected to perform basic EKG's.
- Expected to properly identify, collect and label blood specimens.
- Expected to organize specimen collection.
- Expected to record specimen collection.
- Expected to handle specimen , transportation and distribution.
- Expected to receive specimens from other locations.
- Expected to assist in orientation of new staff.
- Expected to possess knowledge and skills necessary to provide appropriate care for all ages.
- Expected to extend courtesy when switching room lights off and on.
- Expected to handle down time procedures when either Sunquest or the hospital information system is not working.
- Expected to collect samples for transfusion services.
- Expected to accurately interpret physician's orders.
- Expected to perform Cardio graphic tracings on infants, adolescents, adults and geriatric patients, utilizing proper lead placement for 12-lead EKG's.
- Expected to effectively present information in one-on-one to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Expected to communicate in both verbal and written English
- Expected to introduce yourself to the patient.
- Expected to use assigned scripting when handling patients, explaining the purpose of your visit, and the procedure you are to perform.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- One year related Phlebotomy experience and/or training.
- If driving is applicable, the following items will be requested: drivers license, vehicle registration and proof of insurance
- A Motor Vehicle Report will be completed for positions that require driving a vehicle
- Incumbent may be required to perform emergency duty before, during and/or beyond normal work hours or days in the event of an emergency, crisis situation or disaster (man-made or natural) including evacuation sites.
- The person in this position will work in a smoke-free location, and is expected to adhere to all smoking restrictions.
- In the spirit of wellness for both our employees and patients, Boca Raton Regional Hospital has instituted a mandatory influenza prevention vaccination program. Current employees must receive the influenza prevention vaccination free of charge during the recognized flu season. As a condition of employment, new hires will be required to comply with all program rules. This is a mandatory program with the exception of documented medical or religious reasons for not receiving the vaccine. For further information on this progressive program, please contact Boca Raton Regional Hospital's Human Resources Department at 561-955-4075.