carrierlist.co - Today's work recruitment is extremely competitive, that is certainly for you to function sensibly and it is not a tricky thing to do. carrierlist.co provides you with possiblity to practice it so that you could help to make the proper determination within far better strategy to receive speedy in addition to greater end result. Doing this you'll receive greater prospect in addition to better reside later on. Boca Raton Regional Hospital is probably the businesses that you can trust to present family and friends suitable in addition to far better reside later on. Getting started with this provider will always make anyone capable of accomplish the target less complicated as well as help to make your own aspiration become a reality.
To produce this company vision along with vision will come legitimate; Boca Raton Regional Hospital is open up intended for new location since Position as Phlebotomist - Specimen Processor NH - PC Companies Boca Raton Regional Hospital in Boca Raton, FL 33486 in January 2018 with Boca Raton, FL 33486 begin from January 2018. All people who's keen on filling up this kind of vacant, remember to attend this Position as Phlebotomist - Specimen Processor NH - PC Companies Boca Raton Regional Hospital in Boca Raton, FL 33486 in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout Boca Raton, FL 33486. It can be advised for everyone players to arrange most needed specifications just for this work recruitment course of action, because practice will be needing that you provide suitable spec that the corporation wishes because of this situation. If you think that you're the one that can certainly fill your standards, you can look at to see further information about Position as Phlebotomist - Specimen Processor NH - PC Companies Boca Raton Regional Hospital in Boca Raton, FL 33486 in January 2018 January 2018 in Boca Raton, FL 33486 below..
Phlebotomist - Specimen Processor NH - PCCompany Boca Raton Regional Hospital
Location Boca Raton, FL 33486
Update 5 Day ago
Responsible for the proper identification, collection and labeling of blood specimens. Process specimens in Sunquest and Collection Manager. May be asked to collect at Nursing Home facilities.
Position Expectations and Responsibilities:
- Expected to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos.
- Expected to write simple correspondence.
- Expected to have basic mathematical skills.
- Expected to operate keyboard and mouse at a CRT (up to 10 hours a day).
- Expected to order all tests in the computer.
- Expected to print logs pertinent to the phlebotomy area.
- Expected to have knowledge of laboratory tests and anticoagulants.
- Expected to obtain blood specimens by skin puncture or venipuncture using appropriate technique and maintaining integrity of specimen in relation to the test to be performed.
- Expected to perform basic EKG's.
- Expected to properly identify, collect and label blood specimens.
- Expected to organize specimen collection.
- Expected to record specimen collection.
- Expected to handle specimen , transportation and distribution.
- Expected to receive specimens from other locations.
- Expected to assist in orientation of new staff.
- Expected to possess knowledge and skills necessary to provide appropriate care for all ages.
- Expected to extend courtesy when switching room lights off and on.
- Expected to handle down time procedures when either Sunquest or the hospital information system is not working.
- Expected to collect samples for transfusion services.
- Expected to accurately interpret physician's orders.
- Expected to perform Cardio graphic tracings on infants, adolescents, adults and geriatric patients, utilizing proper lead placement for 12-lead EKG's.
- Expected to effectively present information in one-on-one to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Expected to communicate in both verbal and written English
- Expected to introduce yourself to the patient.
- Expected to use assigned scripting when handling patients, explaining the purpose of your visit, and the procedure you are to perform.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- One year related Phlebotomy experience and/or training.
- If driving is applicable, the following items will be requested: drivers license, vehicle registration and proof of insurance
- A Motor Vehicle Report will be completed for positions that require driving a vehicle
- Incumbent may be required to perform emergency duty before, during and/or beyond normal work hours or days in the event of an emergency, crisis situation or disaster (man-made or natural) including evacuation sites.
- The person in this position will work in a smoke-free location, and is expected to adhere to all smoking restrictions.
- In the spirit of wellness for both our employees and patients, Boca Raton Regional Hospital has instituted a mandatory influenza prevention vaccination program. Current employees must receive the influenza prevention vaccination free of charge during the recognized flu season. As a condition of employment, new hires will be required to comply with all program rules. This is a mandatory program with the exception of documented medical or religious reasons for not receiving the vaccine. For further information on this progressive program, please contact Boca Raton Regional Hospital's Human Resources Department at 561-955-4075.