carrierlist.co -- Today's employment recruitment is very competitive, that may be why should you work smartly and it's also not a tough course of action. carrierlist.co offers you chance to do it therefore you could create the correct selection inside far better strategy to acquire speedy and also superior end result. That way you'll get superior prospective client and less hazardous dwell sometime soon. ARGO Data Resource Corporation is probably the organizations you could have confidence in to give your self acceptable and much better live sometime soon. Subscribing to this provider could make an individual in a position to accomplish the goal less complicated and create your current desire be realized.
To help to make the organization eyesight and also mission will come correct; ARGO Data Resource Corporation can be open up for new location seeing that Position as Application Support Analyst Companies ARGO Data Resource Corporation in Richardson, TX in January 2018 within Richardson, TX begin with January 2018. Every person who's thinking about stuffing this particular vacant, remember to participate in this kind of Position as Application Support Analyst Companies ARGO Data Resource Corporation in Richardson, TX in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment in Richardson, TX. It's recommended for many contributors to prepare most required needs because of this work recruitment procedure, since the process will require one to supply suitable options how the business wants just for this situation. If you believe that you are the one that may fill up the standards, you can attempt to read more information about Position as Application Support Analyst Companies ARGO Data Resource Corporation in Richardson, TX in January 2018 January 2018 in Richardson, TX below..
Application Support AnalystCompany ARGO Data Resource Corporation
Location Richardson, TX
Update 10 Day ago
The Application Support Analyst position works with ARGO customers and internal ARGO implementation teams to answer questions and solve problems associated with the implementation and use of ARGO products.
The Early Detection Monitoring Service (EDMS) team proactively monitors ARGO solutions in a production environment to predict and reduce potential outages. While other systems monitor the stability and reliability of portions of the environment in isolation, including hardware, database, or device, EDMS makes a comprehensive real-time evaluation of how well the ARGO application is performing in its interaction with each portion of the operating environment.
This support service uses predictive operational indicators to identify when production problems occur or when trends indicate a production issue is likely to impact mission-critical operations. Since ARGO also has immediate access to diagnostic information, EDMS significantly reduces resolution time and improves the operational reliability and performance of crucial applications.
• Bachelor’s degree preferably in CIS, Computer Science or MIS.
• If candidate has graduated within the last 2 years, accumulative GPA must be 3.0 or higher. An official college transcript will be requested prior to interview
• Provide telephone and e-mail support to ARGO customers and ARGO internal project implementation teams. Support consists of answering how-to questions from development environments as well as researching/resolving identified problems in customer production environments
• Research problems to identify source (due to a defect, configuration problem, environmental problem, or system design)
• To troubleshoot, re-create the reported problem and be able to provide the customer with details of what was captured when the problem occurred
• Interface with other ARGO teams (2nd and 3rd level support teams; systems developers; Quality Assurance staff and Documentation staff)
• Training provided to install, configure and implement new features of ARGO’s software as they become available
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
• Hardware troubleshooting, troubleshooting customized applications, deep analysis of traces and logs with troubleshooting performance issues experience.
• Command line experience
• Network and Hardware support
• SQL Server database configuration
• LAN, WAN communication and TCP/IP protocol
• Operating system installation and configuration
• Ability to learn how to install and configure other 3rd party software used to support ARGO applications
• Ability to learn how to install, configure and implement new ARGO features as new versions are released
• General customer service skills.
• Good problem solving skills
• Desktop support experience a plus
• Programming or shell scripting knowledge is a huge plus
• Must have effective written and verbal business communication skills
• Able to produce and interpret technical documentation
• Able to work in a team environment
Applicants must be a U.S. Citizen or legally authorized to work in the United States on a permanent basis with no current or future needs for a Visa sponsor.
Must be able to work in the Richardson, TX office, Monday through Friday.