carrierlist.co : Today's work recruitment is extremely aggressive, that is certainly why you ought to operate properly and it is not really a difficult activity. carrierlist.co will give you possibility to do it and that means you could help make the best conclusion in greater strategy to get swift in addition to far better effect. Doing this you will definately get much better possibility and less dangerous are living in the future. Redbox is just about the companies you can confidence to supply you and your family suitable as well as far better are living in the future. Becoming a member of tag heuer will always make people able to attain ones objective simpler in addition to help to make your aspiration come true.
To make this company eye-sight as well as mission occurs genuine; Redbox is actually available pertaining to fresh place seeing that Position as Field Merchandiser Companies Redbox in Rutland, VT in January 2018 in Rutland, VT begin as January 2018. Everyone who's keen on stuffing this kind of empty, make sure you be involved in this particular Position as Field Merchandiser Companies Redbox in Rutland, VT in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment within Rutland, VT. It is suggested for all participants to prepare just about all required needs just for this career recruitment procedure, because the method will need one to give appropriate specification how the company needs because of this location. If you're that you're one that can certainly populate your standards, you can attempt to read further information about Position as Field Merchandiser Companies Redbox in Rutland, VT in January 2018 January 2018 in Rutland, VT below..
Field MerchandiserCompany Redbox
Location Rutland, VT
Update 5 Day ago
For immediate consideration, please apply at : http://bit.ly/2fTzaIx
The route covers approximately 714 miles per week.
At Redbox we’re passionate about our products, and we LOVE our customers! Providing them with an exceptional experience is something we strive to do every day. If you share our love for customers and prefer to not be confined to a desk, you might love being a Field Support Representative. You’ll work independently throughout the day (in partnership with your manager) to ensure our customers are taken care of and company goals are met. You will have the opportunity to be the face of Redbox to our customers and will gain valuable knowledge and experience to grow your career.
In this job, you will use your personal vehicle to maintain an assigned merchandising route, assisting with the maintenance, support and upkeep of Redbox kiosks within an assigned market. You will work in an environment where route, daily tasks and weather conditions can change on a regular basis. You must also be able to store at least 50 cubic feet of company merchandise such as product boxes, marketing materials and cleaning supplies within your personal vehicle and residence.
In this job, we pay you to commute to your kiosks, so it’s important that you live within a reasonable commute from the territory; specifically within 10 miles of a kiosk within the following zip codes: 05701,05777,05773,05757,05764. If you are not sure if you meet this requirement, go to http://www.redbox.com/locations to find a kiosk near you.
- Using personal vehicle, travels to assigned kiosks and collects movies from machines. Keeps daily record of product distributed and removed from each machine (mileage reimbursement provided for miles driven for work tasks and pre-determined routes)
- Follows a specifically designed daily merchandising route including regular visits to a warehouse location
- Provides quality customer service through regular interaction and communication with coworkers, external customers, external contractors, store owners/managers and employees
- Communicates status of kiosks and customer accounts to Regional Operations Supervisor (ROS)
- Secures all Redbox merchandise and ensures kiosks are properly locked
- Keeps kiosks clean and in proper working order
- Loads and unloads product from automobile, residence and warehouse
Education & Experience
- High school diploma or GED required
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in a customer facing position required
- 1+ years of experience computer skills required (internet, email, and using Microsoft Word and Excel)
- Minimum 1 year of merchandising or field operations experience preferred
- Experience with routers, air cards, hardware/software installation, and network connectivity preferred
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Demonstrates strong organizational, multi-tasking and problem solving skills
- Must be able to effectively communicate and collaborate with others
- Ability to work independently with a high degree of self-motivation
- Must be able to work in a variety of weather conditions including extreme weather
- Ability to use small hand tools such as a screwdriver, pliers, cutter, or hex wrench
- Must have a reliable vehicle, valid driver’s license, and valid car insurance
- Must have an excellent driving record
- Must have the ability to store at least 50 cubic feet of company merchandise such as product boxes, marketing materials and cleaning supplies within personal vehicle and residence
- Must have daily access to a computer with Internet connection in order to access route instructions and enter hours worked and use company email.
We conduct MVR, drug screen and background checks
Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs. frequently throughout the workday
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as assigned to meet the ongoing needs of the organization
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 to $14.50 /hour