carrierlist.co : Today's job recruitment is very competing, that's why you ought to perform properly which is an excellent tough activity. carrierlist.co will provide you with opportunity to take action and that means you would be able to create the right selection inside better technique to find rapid and also greater result. That way you'll get greater prospect and also less hazardous live in the foreseeable future. Amazon.com is just about the organizations you could confidence to offer your family suitable and also better stay in the foreseeable future. Signing up for this business can make anyone capable of attain the target easier and also create your own desire becoming reality.
To create the organization eyesight and also quest happens accurate; Amazon.com will be wide open pertaining to completely new position since Position as Curator, Books, Amazon Books, Physical Stores Companies Amazon.com in Seattle, WA in January 2018 inside Seattle, WA begin with January 2018. All people who's interested in filling this vacant, make sure you take part in this specific Position as Curator, Books, Amazon Books, Physical Stores Companies Amazon.com in Seattle, WA in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout Seattle, WA. It truly is advised for everyone participants to organize almost all required prerequisites for this task recruitment process, since the procedure requires you to definitely allow ideal specs that the firm wishes because of this location. If you're you are the one that can certainly complete the spec, you can attempt to read more information about Position as Curator, Books, Amazon Books, Physical Stores Companies Amazon.com in Seattle, WA in January 2018 January 2018 in Seattle, WA below..
Curator, Books, Amazon Books, Physical StoresCompany Amazon.com
Location Seattle, WA
Update 5 Day ago
Amazon Books aims to help customers discover great books. To facilitate browsing and discovery and create a unique shopping experience, we choose a variety of well-known and lesser-known books and present them all face-out on our shelves. Amazon Books’ Curators lead this critical component of our strategy. They are the ones carefully selecting the books we carry and making sure we have a book for everyone in our stores.
We are hiring a Curator who will own several categories within Children's and Young Adult books. You will choose the books in our store’s assortment for your categories and make sure that our selection remains fresh and appealing. You’ll stay abreast of upcoming new releases and select the books you think our customers will love. In addition to your expertise and judgment, you will use various data inputs to select and remove books from your categories, figure out the pace of those changes, and analyze the performance of all children's books and categories. You’ll apply your creative skills to conceive featured groupings of books that will engage customers, and critical thinking to plan improvements and innovate for the future, including innovating ways to curate smartly across more than one store.
The right person for this role has a passion for and deep knowledge of books, particularly various children's categories, and is analytical and able to use a variety of inputs to make data-driven decisions rather than rely solely on personal judgment. Other skills needed to be successful in this role are excellent writing and communication skills, high standards, attention to detail, customer focus, and the ability to innovate on behalf of our customers. You thrive in fast-paced, energetic, and ambiguous environments, and you are excited to build world-class bookstores that customers will love shopping.
- Select the books in our stores within several book categories, including not-yet-published books and backlist
- Develop feature ideas and assortments for those features
- Use sales and other data to analyze performance of the assortment, iterate based on the data, and recommend strategies for improvement
- Partner with various Amazon teams (Trade Books, Kindle, Goodreads) to create opportunities to integrate the online and bricks-and-mortar shopping experience
- Plan, execute and measure tests for new opportunities within store selection
- Represent the voice of the books customer in discussions with other internal and external teams and act as an advocate for books customer experience in all facets of our store and work process design
- Write editorial content for shelf talkers
- Deep knowledge of books with category expertise in various categories, including Children's and Young Adult
- 3+ years of editorial, book review, or publishing experience
- Excellent written communication skills
- Excel proficiency
- BA/BS from an accredited university
- Ability to use data to measure results
- Ability to audit own work as well as others’ written work
- Experience conducting data-driven analysis and creating and tracking performance metrics
- Passion for customers (especially readers) and for books across all formats
- Ability to conceptualize and execute projects, with strong bias for action and ability to prioritize
- Professional experience making decisions about books
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Additional expertise in various Children's or Adult categories
- Experience working in a startup environment and/or building programs and products
- Ability to manage through ambiguity
- Consistent record of taking ownership and driving results – self-starter and self-directed
Learn more about our store at amazon.com/amazonbooks
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.