carrierlist.co -- Today's employment recruitment is very competitive, that may be why should you work smartly and it's also not a tough course of action. carrierlist.co offers you chance to do it therefore you could create the correct selection inside far better strategy to acquire speedy and also superior end result. That way you'll get superior prospective client and less hazardous dwell sometime soon. JCC of Greater Rochester is probably the organizations you could have confidence in to give your self acceptable and much better live sometime soon. Subscribing to this provider could make an individual in a position to accomplish the goal less complicated and create your current desire be realized.
To help to make the organization eyesight and also mission will come correct; JCC of Greater Rochester can be open up for new location seeing that Position as Assistant Director Early Childhood Center Companies JCC of Greater Rochester in Rochester, NY in January 2018 within Rochester, NY begin with January 2018. Every person who's thinking about stuffing this particular vacant, remember to participate in this kind of Position as Assistant Director Early Childhood Center Companies JCC of Greater Rochester in Rochester, NY in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment in Rochester, NY. It's recommended for many contributors to prepare most required needs because of this work recruitment procedure, since the process will require one to supply suitable options how the business wants just for this situation. If you believe that you are the one that may fill up the standards, you can attempt to read more information about Position as Assistant Director Early Childhood Center Companies JCC of Greater Rochester in Rochester, NY in January 2018 January 2018 in Rochester, NY below..
Assistant Director Early Childhood CenterCompany JCC of Greater Rochester
Location Rochester, NY
Update 8 Day ago
General Job Summary:
The Assistant Director, Early Childhood must have a thorough understanding of child development, developmentally appropriate practices, NYS OCFS Day Care Regulations, best practices in health and safety and curriculum development is required. Must have the ability to create staff schedules, keeping within the appropriate state mandated ratio guidelines and have experience working with children with special needs, their teachers and parents. These programs will focus on providing nurturing socialization and educational opportunities that promote healthy maturation within creative learning and Judaic environments.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individual with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
Essential Functions Related to the Jewish Purposes and Goals of the Jewish Community Center
- Knowledge and willingness to continue learning about the culture of the Jewish community.
- Work with staff to explore opportunities for infusion of Jewish content in programs and services.
- Understand and interpret the Jewish Community Center's commitment to pluralism in Judaism.
- Integration of appropriate Judaic curriculum for young children.
Essential Functions Related to Early Childhood Program
- Work closely with faculty to insure age appropriate curriculum - both secular and Judaic are being consistently implemented and provide guidance to faculty as needed.
- Articulate Jewish Community Center approach to early childhood education, especially as related to curriculum - both written and verbal - for parents and staff.
- Assist with assuring compliance with all New York State licensing, health and safety regulations.
- Assist Director with recruitment, training and supervision of early childhood staff (both full and part-time).
- Provide assistance with development of center budget.
- Maintain confidentiality about issues regarding faculty, children and families in our care
- Participate and assist in planning center meetings, events and training sessions
- Participate in employee performance appraisals, ensuring they are completed in a timely manner.
- Assist Director in the day to day operations of a licensed Child Care Program.
- Be available to open or close the center on a daily basis
- Model positive and appropriate behavior
- Knowledge of special needs students’ curriculum development methods and supports.
- Assume all Director’s responsibilities in his/her absence.
Essential Functions Related to Customer Service Management
- Manage customer service priorities, standards and procedures.
- Assure timely response to member inquiries, questions, complaints.
- Maintain open and regular communication with parents in partnership with Director.
Essential Functions Related to Relationship Building
- Build professional relationships with faculty and provide guidance on curriculum development and implementation.
- Assure focus on relationship building in orientation, training and supervision staff.
Essential Functions Related to Lay Leadership
- Assist Director with developing and working with lay committees, task forces and work groups to assure community and parental participation in and commitment to Jewish Community Center early childhood programs.
Essential Functions Related to All JCC Director & Assistant Director Level Staff
- Promote and implement the Core Values of the Jewish Community Center.
- Participation in all staff meetings and staff training seminars.
- Participation in agency-wide programs and program committees, as assigned.
- Active involvement, as a supervisee, in the supervision process.
- Support the mission of the Jewish Community Center.
- Supervises Registrar and Receptionist in the absence of the Director.
- Supervise 55-60 teachers in the absence of the Director.
Bachelor's Degree in Early Childhood Education or a related field preferred OR equivalent education and experience.
Certifications: CPR/First Aid/AED; MAT
- A minimum of five (5) years of proven supervisory experience.
- Strong knowledge of curriculum development.
- Proven experience in customer service management and quality service delivery.
- Good critical, creative thinking and decision-making skills.
- Strong verbal and written skills.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of:
Microsoft Office; Payroll Systems; Mail Merge; Accounting Software; Customer Service Software (Daxko a plus).
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to:
- Stand, walk, sit, reach with hands and arms, grasping and twisting, climb or balance.
- Stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl
- Lift and/or move over 40 pounds
- Use of computer keyboard
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential function of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform within the described work disabilities to perform within the described work environment. While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly exposed to:
- Normal office environment
- Outdoor playground environment
Job Type: Full-time
- supervisory: 5 years