carrierlist.co - Today's task recruitment is extremely competing, which is why you ought to operate wisely and it's not just a tricky activity. carrierlist.co offers you possiblity to get it done therefore you could create the correct determination within much better technique to find quick and much better consequence. Doing this you will definately get much better prospect as well as less hazardous dwell in the foreseeable future. Romanoff Renovations is probably the firms that you can rely on to supply family and friends appropriate as well as much better reside sometime soon. Subscribing to the corporation can make you competent to achieve the aim much easier and help to make your aspiration be realized.
To create the business imaginative and prescient vision in addition to quest occurs accurate; Romanoff Renovations will be wide open intended for fresh place because Position as Customer Service Representative Companies Romanoff Renovations in Everett, WA in January 2018 within Everett, WA begin with January 2018. All people who's thinking about filling up this empty, you should engage in that Position as Customer Service Representative Companies Romanoff Renovations in Everett, WA in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout Everett, WA. It can be well-advised for many individuals to get ready many required demands just for this work recruitment course of action, because the method will be needing that you supply acceptable specification how the firm needs due to this position. If you think that you're this may load the actual spec, you can try to see further information about Position as Customer Service Representative Companies Romanoff Renovations in Everett, WA in January 2018 January 2018 in Everett, WA below..
Customer Service RepresentativeCompany Romanoff Renovations
Location Everett, WA
Update 4 Day ago
WHO WE ARE:
Romanoff Renovations, a nationally recognized and awarded provider of flooring installation and bathroom renovation services for the nation's largest big box retailer, has been named to the 2015 Inc. 5000 list of America's Fastest Growing Companies, earning the position of #2677 on the Inc. 5000's annual ranking, and #186 of America's top construction companies. Established in 1974 and headquartered in Atlanta, GA, Romanoff Renovations has 48 offices located throughout the East and West coasts.
We are looking for a personable, professional, customer-focused individual. Previous experience in customer service and knowledge of the flooring industry are required.
- Monitor flooring installations, act as the liaison between The Home Depot stores, customers, subcontractors, vendors, sales associates, and other personnel.
- Meeting customer demands while maintain positive customer service
- Using knowledge and judgment to resolve problems, which may arise with customers. Take the appropriate action to resolve customer issues in a timely and friendly manner
- Informing customer / installer of any changes or issues with a work order
- Managing day to day installer flow to ensure delivery of services to customers in a timely manner
- Processing requests for estimates and following up with the appropriate personnel in a timely manner
- Coordinating receipt of material, installer pick-ups, and scheduling work orders.
- Scheduling installations with customers
- Communicating with customers to set expectations and manage the entire work order process
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be eighteen years of age or older.
- Must be willing to submit to a background check.
- Must be able to submit proof of employment eligibility.
- Dedicated home office space
- 3-5 years of Relevant Work Experience primarily in the customer service field
- Bachelor’s degree in related field a plus but not required
- Previous experience in residential construction a plus
- Previous retail experience with Home Depot / Lowe’s
- Strong computer skills a must
- Ability to work independently
- Self-starter and team player
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate across all levels of the company
- Strong telephone skills
- Results-driven and goal-oriented attitude
- Conscientious about producing the highest quality of work
- Ability to work and thrive in fast-paced environment
- Constant sitting/typing up to 8 hours
- Lifting 15-25lbs occasionally
- Constant use of hands to type and write
- Stand up to 2 hours
- Medical, Vision, Dental Insurance
- Bonus Program
- 401k with Company Match
- Paid Holidays
- Personal Time Off
- Earned PTO for Community Service