carrierlist.co -- Today's career recruitment is very competing, that is for you to do the job prudently and it is not just a challenging activity. carrierlist.co will provide you with chance to practice it which means you could make the proper conclusion in superior strategy to receive swift as well as far better effect. Because of this you will get greater potential customer and more secure live in the foreseeable future. FedEx Trade Networks is just about the firms you could rely on to offer your family appropriate in addition to much better stay sometime soon. Signing up for this company will always make a person in a position to reach your current goal much easier and produce your own fantasy be realized.
To help make the organization perspective as well as assignment occurs accurate; FedEx Trade Networks is actually open up pertaining to completely new placement since Position as Sr ECO Import Coordinator Companies FedEx Trade Networks in Tonawanda, NY in January 2018 throughout Tonawanda, NY begin from January 2018. All people who's enthusiastic about stuffing this specific nonincome producing, you need to attend this Position as Sr ECO Import Coordinator Companies FedEx Trade Networks in Tonawanda, NY in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment in Tonawanda, NY. It truly is encouraged for many players to get ready all necessary requirements due to this work recruitment procedure, as the course of action will be needing someone to provide suited specs that the corporation wishes because of this position. If you think you are the one that can easily load this options, you can search to learn more information about Position as Sr ECO Import Coordinator Companies FedEx Trade Networks in Tonawanda, NY in January 2018 January 2018 in Tonawanda, NY below..
Sr ECO Import CoordinatorCompany FedEx Trade Networks
Location Tonawanda, NY
Update 10 Day ago
This position is responsible for any of the various tasks listed as assigned. Provides FedEx Express and their customers the required entry services and promotes exceptional customer service by securing relationships with Express and their customers. Facilities all necessary entry processing and cage functions to secure release of shipments in a timely and accurate manner according to Customs Border Protection and Participating Government Agency relations and timeframes.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides FedEx Express and their customers the required entry services and promotes exceptional customer service by securing relationships with Express and their customers.
- Facilitates all necessary entry processing and cage functions to secure release of shipments in a timely and accurate manner according to Customs Border Protection and Participating Government Agency regulations and time frames.
- Serves as the primary link between FedEx Express and FedEx Trade Networks for account/ shipment specific issues.
- Completes various audit activities, including complex, high duty, Automated Broker Interface warnings, Automated Broker Interface errors, census rejects, high-entered value, duty verification and any other tasks that fall under the FedEx Trade Networks Transport & Brokerage audit functions, Food & Drug Administration audits, Automated Broker Interface errors and Automated Broker Interface warnings.
- Records and tracks complex audit issues to initiate corrective action. This includes working with FedEx trade networks Food & Drug Administration, tech services and quality assurance groups.
- Sorts and assigns departmental incoming work and monitor daily workflow to ensure regulatory timeframes are met. Failure to meet these timeframes could cost the company and our customer dollars in potential liquidated damages and additional duty. Refer potential major problems to the manager.
- Corresponds in writing or by telephone with shippers, clients, and customs or other governmental agencies at all levels regarding required documentation to resolve issues that could result in millions of dollars in liquidated damages or additional duty if left unresolved.
- Researches and writes claims and protests to customs and border protection (Customs Border Protection) on behalf of FedEx Trade Networks, FedEx, and their customers to resolve issues related to the payment of duties, taxes and valuation.
- Obtain refunds or tender duties and process in FedEx Trade Networks online billing application in conformance with FedEx billing procedures.
- Gathers information from FedEx/FedEx Trade Networks systems for distribution and report building.
- Produces operational and trend reports for management distribution.
High school diploma/GED.
- Three (3) years of business experience required, including two (2) years of related experience preferred.
- Knowledge of Customs Border Protection and Participating Government Agency regulations and tariff schedules, general import procedures and systems preferred.
- Ability to work in a time-sensitive environment with a high level of accuracy and productivity.
- Excellent computer skills with the ability to work in a multi-windows environment.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
Employee Type: Permanent Full-Time
Work Shift: Monday - Friday, day shift with some flexibility in scheduling