carrierlist.co - Today's work recruitment is very aggressive, which is why should you perform wisely in fact it is not only a hard course of action. carrierlist.co offers you probability to undertake it so you could help to make the proper decision within greater technique to find speedy and also much better end result. This way you'll get better probability in addition to better are living sometime soon. FedEx Trade Networks is amongst the firms that one could believe in to supply family and friends suitable along with far better dwell later on. Joining this provider is likely to make anyone in a position to attain your own objective simpler and produce your own aspiration becoming reality.
To make the business eyesight as well as mission happens correct; FedEx Trade Networks can be open intended for brand new situation seeing that Position as Sr ECO Import Coordinator Companies FedEx Trade Networks in Tonawanda, NY in January 2018 in Tonawanda, NY begin with January 2018. Anyone who's considering stuffing this empty, please participate in that Position as Sr ECO Import Coordinator Companies FedEx Trade Networks in Tonawanda, NY in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout Tonawanda, NY. It's encouraged for everyone individuals to organize most necessary demands because of this career recruitment course of action, as the practice will be needing someone to give suited spec that this business wishes because of this position. If you feel that you are this can populate the standards, you can search you just read more information about Position as Sr ECO Import Coordinator Companies FedEx Trade Networks in Tonawanda, NY in January 2018 January 2018 in Tonawanda, NY below..
Sr ECO Import CoordinatorCompany FedEx Trade Networks
Location Tonawanda, NY
Update 7 Day ago
This position is responsible for any of the various tasks listed as assigned. Provides FedEx Express and their customers the required entry services and promotes exceptional customer service by securing relationships with Express and their customers. Facilities all necessary entry processing and cage functions to secure release of shipments in a timely and accurate manner according to Customs Border Protection and Participating Government Agency relations and timeframes.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides FedEx Express and their customers the required entry services and promotes exceptional customer service by securing relationships with Express and their customers.
- Facilitates all necessary entry processing and cage functions to secure release of shipments in a timely and accurate manner according to Customs Border Protection and Participating Government Agency regulations and time frames.
- Serves as the primary link between FedEx Express and FedEx Trade Networks for account/ shipment specific issues.
- Completes various audit activities, including complex, high duty, Automated Broker Interface warnings, Automated Broker Interface errors, census rejects, high-entered value, duty verification and any other tasks that fall under the FedEx Trade Networks Transport & Brokerage audit functions, Food & Drug Administration audits, Automated Broker Interface errors and Automated Broker Interface warnings.
- Records and tracks complex audit issues to initiate corrective action. This includes working with FedEx trade networks Food & Drug Administration, tech services and quality assurance groups.
- Sorts and assigns departmental incoming work and monitor daily workflow to ensure regulatory timeframes are met. Failure to meet these timeframes could cost the company and our customer dollars in potential liquidated damages and additional duty. Refer potential major problems to the manager.
- Corresponds in writing or by telephone with shippers, clients, and customs or other governmental agencies at all levels regarding required documentation to resolve issues that could result in millions of dollars in liquidated damages or additional duty if left unresolved.
- Researches and writes claims and protests to customs and border protection (Customs Border Protection) on behalf of FedEx Trade Networks, FedEx, and their customers to resolve issues related to the payment of duties, taxes and valuation.
- Obtain refunds or tender duties and process in FedEx Trade Networks online billing application in conformance with FedEx billing procedures.
- Gathers information from FedEx/FedEx Trade Networks systems for distribution and report building.
- Produces operational and trend reports for management distribution.
High school diploma/GED.
- Three (3) years of business experience required, including two (2) years of related experience preferred.
- Knowledge of Customs Border Protection and Participating Government Agency regulations and tariff schedules, general import procedures and systems preferred.
- Ability to work in a time-sensitive environment with a high level of accuracy and productivity.
- Excellent computer skills with the ability to work in a multi-windows environment.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
Employee Type: Permanent Full-Time
Work Shift: Monday - Friday, day shift with some flexibility in scheduling