carrierlist.co : Today's task recruitment is very competing, that is certainly for you to function prudently in fact it is not only a difficult activity. carrierlist.co will provide you with probability to get it done and that means you could create the right decision in superior technique to receive rapid and better effect. Like that you'll receive better prospective client along with less hazardous reside sometime soon. Save-A-Lot is among the businesses you can have confidence in to present your household suited in addition to much better are living in the future. Subscribing to tag heuer could make people capable to attain your objective less difficult along with help make your wish become a reality.
To help to make the corporation imaginative and prescient vision as well as mission occurs genuine; Save-A-Lot can be open intended for fresh location while Position as Order Selector Full Time Companies Save-A-Lot in Plant City, FL in January 2018 throughout Plant City, FL start from January 2018. All people who's considering stuffing this particular nonincome producing, please engage in that Position as Order Selector Full Time Companies Save-A-Lot in Plant City, FL in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout Plant City, FL. It truly is recommended for those participants to ready most essential demands due to this work recruitment treatment, for the reason that practice need someone to allow suitable spec the organization wishes for this placement. If you believe you are one which could fill the particular standards, you can attempt to see more info about Position as Order Selector Full Time Companies Save-A-Lot in Plant City, FL in January 2018 January 2018 in Plant City, FL below..
Order Selector Full TimeCompany Save-A-Lot
Location Plant City, FL
Update 6 Day ago
The Order Selector uses a pallet-jack to manually select cases of grocery products from the bin location, palletizing, and shrink wrapping the merchandise and delivering it to a staging area without damage. Product selection is guided by instructions from inventory selection software through hands-free headset.
Job Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Pick product from bin locations by following instructions through hands-free headsets and speaking into headset to confirm location, wrap product with shrink-wrap following established procedures, and
- Efficiently operate a battery-powered pallet-jack.
- Build and transport a stable pallet of various food products up to seven feet high.
- Order Selector must meet established minimum productivity standards cases per hour working in a fast-paced environment.
- Ensure product integrity and the cold chain is maintained throughout the selection process.
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment. May participate on company safety committee.
- May participate in panel interviewing process, but does not have authority to make hiring decisions.
- Adhere to company policies, standards and best practices, including safety and attendance standards.
- Other duties as assigned by management (or designee).
Number of Associates Supervised: Directly __0__ Indirectly _0___
Annual Budget/Sales Expenditures Accountability: $ n/a
This is a non-management position. This position does not have the authority to make decisions concerning hiring, firing, demotions, promotions, or otherwise take tangible employment actions.
Relevant Experience, Education, Certification, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Successful Completion of Powered Industrial Truck Operators Training (PITOT) certification required.
- Six to twelve months experience safely operating industrial equipment and/or order selecting preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Strong detail orientation is required.
- Must be able to read, write and speak in English. Demonstrate effective oral and written communication, interpersonal skills. Language proficiency in Spanish or other languages are a plus in certain locations.
- Proficiency in basic math skills required, including accurate addition, subtraction, multiplication and division, and basic computer skills.
- Teamwork, self-motivated, problem-solving, and initiative to support the needs of a fast-paced environment.
- Must be dependable and flexible, including a willingness to work in other areas of the warehouse, as needed with little or no advance notice, and willingness to work shifts on varying days of the week, including holidays and weekends.
- Must be able to bend, twist, kneel, squat, turn, reach, pull, push, balance and lift objects up to 85 pounds, in a fast-paced environment for extended period of time.
- Must be able to transport various objects weighing 20-85 lbs. repeatedly throughout the shift.
- Must have the ability to stand, walk and move about for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to stand and balance throughout the shift while operating industrial equipment.
- Required to pass physical capacity test at 100%.
- Regularly works in warehouse environment with heat and cold, including freezers, coolers and refrigerators in temperatures as low as -15 degrees Fahrenheit.