carrierlist.co -- Today's task recruitment is quite competitive, that is certainly why should you perform wisely and it's also not just a tough activity. carrierlist.co will provide you with chance to get it done so you would be able to help to make the right determination within much better strategy to obtain quick along with far better outcome. Doing this you'll get far better probability along with less hazardous reside in the foreseeable future. Emerging People is one of the companies that you can confidence to give your self suited and also much better live in the foreseeable future. Getting started with this provider will make anyone capable to attain your current purpose much easier as well as help to make your desire become a reality.
To create the company perspective and quest will come accurate; Emerging People is actually open regarding new location seeing that Position as Direct Support Professional (DSP) Companies Emerging People in Tampa, FL in January 2018 throughout Tampa, FL begin from January 2018. All people who's keen on filling this kind of vacant, make sure you be involved in that Position as Direct Support Professional (DSP) Companies Emerging People in Tampa, FL in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment in Tampa, FL. It truly is recommended for all members to ready almost all needed requirements just for this work recruitment process, since the procedure will require you to definitely supply suited options that this corporation wants for this position. If you feel that you will be this can fill the specs, you can attempt to learn to read more information about Position as Direct Support Professional (DSP) Companies Emerging People in Tampa, FL in January 2018 January 2018 in Tampa, FL below..
Direct Support Professional (DSP)Company Emerging People
Location Tampa, FL
Update 5 Day ago
Evening & Weekends (Mandatory) DSP - Bx Focus Group Home, You must have verifiable experience working in a behavior focus setting, if not, please do not apply. Also note, this is for Direct Care, read the job description below, making sure you meet the criteria. You will be working in two different homes throughout the week.
Summary: Responsible for hands on education, experience , and exposure to all individuals living within the residential home. Assist the individuals in activities of daily living; including but not limited to: personal hygiene, feeding, ambulation, and other items listed under Principal Tasks. Implementation of all programmatic plans including Implementation Plans and Behavioral Plans when applicable for the individual; Providing community integration by coordinating and implementing activities that create a positive community experience and fostering social roles. Responsible for the safety and well-being of all the individuals within the home; Responsible for the timely and accurate completion of all required documentation as outlined by both, the organization and the Agency for Persons with Disabilities (APD). Including in the job responsibilities are any tasks assigned by Emerging People.
Education/Experience/Characteristics: Minimum age requirement of 18. A valid Florida driver’s license, and a clean criminal and driving record that can be demonstrated through a level 2 background screening as well as a drug test. At least 3 years experience supporting an adult with a developmental disability, this may also include: family members who have developmental disabilities. A high school diploma or equivalent; per Florida laws and regulations each year of college may substitute for 1 year of experience . Demonstrate the ability to communicate professionally with family members, other professionals such as doctors, support coordinators, other providers, therapists, and peers within the Residential Program. The ability to complete all training requirements and pass all required tests when applicable, failure to do so may lead to termination.
Reports to: CEO or COO
Principle Tasks: Individuals Served
- Always have the needs of the individuals within the home be first and foremost. This is done by maintaining the individual rights of each individual, adhering to all HIPAA regulations when discussing and sharing confidential information about a specific individual. Fostering the education , exposure , and experience philosophy of the organization. Utilize person first language at all times. Honoring each individual within the home the respect, dignity, and self-worth that all human beings are given.
- Educates the individuals within the home on all aspects of daily living skills, including but not limited to: toileting, dressing, bathing, eating, grooming, communication, fine and gross motor skills, recreation knowledge, and social roles development. While at all times respecting the personal choice of the individual as well as the dignity of privacy when applicable.
- Assist each individual within the home on the completion of their personal goals that have been outlined on the Implementation Plan which is developed from the Support Plan.
- Understand and support each individual during times of crisis to ensure the health and safety of each individual within the home as governed by the behavioral plan.
- Actively demonstrate individual “Rights” beyond basic understanding of such rights.
- Provide physical assistance as needed, e.g. transferring, wheelchair propulsion, positioning, and any form of ambulation where assistance is required.
Employee Related Skills:
- Comply with all organizational policies and procedures.
- Adhere to all state and licensure regulations as outlined in 65G-7 Medication Administration, Chapter 393 Residential Services, Reactive Strategies, Incident Reporting and Follow up documentation, as well as organizational documentation and regulations.
- Attend work when scheduled and is punctual. Adheres to the organizations policy on calling out/sick days/vacation days.
- Understands and acknowledges the organization’s chain of command.
- Communicates with peers and others within the organization in a professional manner.
- Attends all necessary administrative functions such as answering phones, completing assigned reports, maintaining data, attending employee meetings, trainings and in-services.
Position Related Skills:
- Demonstrates the core values of the organization and understands the organization’s mission/vision/and values as well as demonstrates the understanding of them.
- Gives the individuals within the residential home their undivided attention during all working shifts. Personal issues are left at the door to ensure that each resident is receiving the maximum support during each shift.
- Does not gossip, spread lies, and or bully other employees within the organization.
- Understand that each employee is a mandated reporter and must report all known or suspected forms of abuse including but not limited to: Verbal, sexual, physical, emotional, financial exploitation, neglect, and self-neglect as outlined in Zero Tolerance as well as in the policy and procedures within the organization.
- Develops positive social connections within the organization through various outlets including but not limited to volunteer events within the organization when they occur.
- Any other appropriate tasks as assigned by either the CEO or COO.
- Works with Emerging People pertaining to the development and implementation of the schedule to the best of their ability and understands that at times, the schedule may change to best serve the individuals within the residential home.
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent
- Crisis Intervention (PCM): 2 years
- behavioral intervention: 2 years
- Data Collection: 2 years
- Cooking, Meal Planing: 2 years
- Goal Setting: 2 years
- Group Home: 2 years