carrierlist.co : Today's work recruitment is extremely aggressive, that is certainly why you ought to operate properly and it is not really a difficult activity. carrierlist.co will give you possibility to do it and that means you could help make the best conclusion in greater strategy to get swift in addition to far better effect. Doing this you will definately get much better possibility and less dangerous are living in the future. NHS is just about the companies you can confidence to supply you and your family suitable as well as far better are living in the future. Becoming a member of tag heuer will always make people able to attain ones objective simpler in addition to help to make your aspiration come true.
To make this company eye-sight as well as mission occurs genuine; NHS is actually available pertaining to fresh place seeing that Position as Case Manager - Bilingual - English/Spanish Companies NHS in Bethlehem, PA 18017 in January 2018 in Bethlehem, PA 18017 begin as January 2018. Everyone who's keen on stuffing this kind of empty, make sure you be involved in this particular Position as Case Manager - Bilingual - English/Spanish Companies NHS in Bethlehem, PA 18017 in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment within Bethlehem, PA 18017. It is suggested for all participants to prepare just about all required needs just for this career recruitment procedure, because the method will need one to give appropriate specification how the company needs because of this location. If you're that you're one that can certainly populate your standards, you can attempt to read further information about Position as Case Manager - Bilingual - English/Spanish Companies NHS in Bethlehem, PA 18017 in January 2018 January 2018 in Bethlehem, PA 18017 below..
Case Manager - Bilingual - English/SpanishCompany NHS
Location Bethlehem, PA 18017
Update 6 Day ago
With a rich tradition spanning almost 50 years, NHS is at the forefront of providing care and services to people with special needs. Today NHS, through its subsidiaries, is a leading provider of community-based, non-profit education and human services. More than 10,000 employees provide care to almost 40,000 adults and children throughout Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Virginia, New York, Maryland, Delaware, Louisiana, and Michigan. NHS has developed a unique continuum of care providing services in the areas of mental health, addictive diseases, education, foster care and permanency, autism, intellectual and developmental disabilities, and many more specialized programs.
WHAT NHS HAS TO OFFER
- The stability that comes with working for a national leader providing education and human services to individuals with special needs
- Highly competitive compensation plans
- Career advancement opportunities in a rapidly growing company
- Flexible scheduling
- Benefits for all employees including marketplace savings program (discounts on cell phone plans, shopping, travel and more); Wellness programs (including discounted gym memberships, mail order prescription plans); legal and financial services; 24-hour nurse hotline; life/disability coverage; and Employee Assistance Program
- Benefits for qualifying employees including medical, dental & vision coverage; flexible spending account; 403B retirement plan with company contribution
- Generous PTO plans including vacation, sick, and holiday pay for qualifying employees
- Demonstrate a Rehabilitation/Recovery attitude toward service delivery by providing consumer-driven strength based approach to case management and crisis services.
- Act as the primary case manager for assigned consumers as demonstrated by management of primary responsibilities including minimal bi-weekly support contacts at the clients home or wherever most appropriate, completion of consumer-driven service and safety plans, coordination of benefits, housing, and all other aspects of service delivery. If unable to contact the client, attempts will be made to locate them through family, friends, or relatives.
- Coordinate service delivery with other service providers and monitor the client's progress. A current GAF and level of functioning will be documented quarterly.
- Secure past records, understand consumer's past and present life situation, and utilize that information along with meeting with the consumer to develop a social history and clinical summary, which will be updated yearly for each consumer on primary caseload. Maintain accurate summaries of the client's hospitalizations, crisis on-call, crisis residential services and incarcerations with dates of service, reason for the services and discharge dates.
- Participate in Treatment Team Meetings, as necessary to have a global understanding of all Case Management clients, thus increasing your effectiveness when on-call.
- Participate in service plan meetings with the consumer and their family, treatment meetings with other providers, and Case Management treatment team meetings. Follow through with clinical decisions as determined, utilizing problem solving skills.
- Assist consumers in obtaining and maintaining basic living needs and skills related to housing, food, psychiatric and medical care, transportation, socialization, education and employment, in a manner that is clinically appropriate.
- Ensure that the consumer receives an annual physical and monitor their medical health by requesting medical documentation.
- Based on the clinical review of level of care needed, the Case Manager will complete the paperwork for reauthorization and turn it into the Supervisor in a timely manner.
- Attend and participate in all meetings, supervisions and training in a professional manner.
- Act as a liaison with family, service providers, and community supports and services.
- Maintain professionalism as per corporate policy during all aspects of service delivery.
- Fulfill on-call duties as assigned.
- Complete all paperwork in an accurate and timely manner.
In addition to completing your application, please feel free to email your resume directly to our recruiter at email@example.com.
Requisition Number: 27116
NHS is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer!
- A high school diploma AND AT LEAST 12 semester credit hours in sociology, social welfare, psychology, gerontology, or other social science
- 2 years experience in public or private human services with 1 year in direct care.
- Bachelor's Degree Preferred.
- Bilingual in Spanish and English