carrierlist.co : Today's employment recruitment can be quite aggressive, that is certainly why should you work sensibly which is an excellent tough thing to do. carrierlist.co will give you probability to get it done so you would be able to make the suitable conclusion in greater technique to get quick as well as much better effect. That way you will get much better potential customer along with more secure live down the road. Unilever is just about the corporations that one could confidence to present you and your family suited along with greater reside later on. Joining the corporation will make a person able to get to your own purpose much easier and produce ones dream become a.
To help to make the corporation vision along with vision comes true; Unilever is usually wide open intended for brand new situation while Position as Information Technology Internship Companies Unilever in Englewood Cliffs, NJ in January 2018 inside Englewood Cliffs, NJ begin with January 2018. Everyone who's interested in stuffing that empty, make sure you participate in this specific Position as Information Technology Internship Companies Unilever in Englewood Cliffs, NJ in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment inside Englewood Cliffs, NJ. It truly is recommended for everyone contributors to prepare most needed needs just for this career recruitment course of action, for the reason that method need that you offer suitable standards which the business wishes just for this situation. If you're that you're this could fill this standards, you can test you just read more info about Position as Information Technology Internship Companies Unilever in Englewood Cliffs, NJ in January 2018 January 2018 in Englewood Cliffs, NJ below..
Information Technology InternshipCompany Unilever
Location Englewood Cliffs, NJ
Update 6 Day ago
Background & Purpose of the Job
Looking for highly motivated, independent, and critical thinking individuals who are looking to launch their career in Information Technology (IT). Enabling and future proofing the business through the use of technology is our role. We do this by partnering with business teams to implement innovative solutions and capabilities that will benefit the business and at the end of the day, allow Unilever to succeed in the marketplace. You will have an opportunity to truly lead a project that is both challenging, engaging and drives business value with the support of a network of IT colleagues. Since the IT organization is a global function, our interns get an opportunity to work with teams across the globe and across multiple business functions such as Marketing, Supply Chain, Finance, and Sales. Individuals that successfully progress through our internship program will get an opportunity to come in as a full-time management trainee through our Unilever Future Leaders Program (UFLP). In this program you get to experience rotational assignments which provide a breadth of experience in a variety of areas within IT which enable a fast-track into managerial positions.
Who You Are & What You’ll Do
Is “Tech” always a topic of interest in your newsfeed? Do you think about how every day challenges could be solved or improved with technology? We look for individuals who have a genuine curiosity and passion for technology. Our most successful interns are motivated by technology and are able to solve business problems through tech innovation. Every IT employee’s day to day looks different, but you’re guaranteed to learn the importance of information & analytics, creativity, stakeholder management, and driving project milestones in a fast-paced business setting.
• You’re a born leader: You will be responsible for the delivery of your own project. You will have the opportunity to work with both global and local teams. You are someone who likes to control their own destiny.
• You’re a strategy guru: You will have the freedom to make decisions that impact your project. You can make recommendations that will improve overall experience of our business teams.
• You love to win, and have fun doing it: You get to work for a company that has sustainability as a core value. You work with other team members in community events. You can see your project come to reality.
• You’re a changemaker: You can challenge the status quo and craft your project to the outcome you desire. You have a support network that will help you each step of the journey.
Life at Unilever is a lot of fun – just like our application process! Check out what you'll experience when you apply for one of our internships or co-ops:
1. Application - Start by completing our simple online application. You can import your details from your LinkedIn profile to speed up the process. You can only apply to one function, so carefully consider which role you would like to pursue before applying.
2. Assessment - After your application, if you meet the basic requirements, we’ll invite you to participate in a series of fun games that looks at different cognitive, emotional, and social traits. This will help us find the best fit for you and you will receive personalized feedback after completing the games.
3. Digital Interview – Upon successful completion of the assessment, you will be invited to participate in a digital interview where you can solve real-world problems using Unilever scenarios. This will give you insight into our company culture and how we do business. The interview is split into two parts – three short hypothetical questions followed by a business case. You can record and complete your video anytime, anywhere. All you need is a computer or mobile device with access to video recording (usually standard in most devices) and a stable internet connection.
4. Discovery Center – Once the interview is complete, we’ll invite our top matches to our offices in the Greater New York City or Toronto areas (depending on which job you applied for) for a truly immersive experience. You’ll get to experience a number of exciting activities and projects along with your peers, meet our leaders, and receive personalized coaching and feedback. The exercises are designed around a real business case study, enabling us to tap into your potential while giving you further insight into what it’s really like to work at Unilever.
What You’ll Need To Succeed
Current college juniors pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or Business with an emphasis in technology is desirable.
Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
Willing to work out of New Jersey office for the summer
The ideal candidate will have the ability to network with people in multiple locations (both in person and virtually), and be able to influence decision makers at different levels in the organization; be both a team player and work independently; manage their own time and projects to meet key milestones; demonstrate leadership capabilities; have the ability to apply creative thinking to challenges and solve complex business problems is important; and good presentation and communication skills will be required as you complete your project presentation to IT leaders at the end of the summer program.
What We Can Offer You
Culture for Growth | Top Notch Employee Health & Well Being Benefits | Every Voice Matters | Global Reach | Life at Unilever | Careers with Purpose | World Class Career Development Programs | Check Out Our Space | Focus On Sustainability
By applying for this vacancy, you are confirming that you have made your Line Manager aware of your application and that you are at a point in your career with Unilever where it is appropriate for you to be applying for other positions.
Unilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities
Applicants and employees are protected from discrimination under Federal law. For more information, please see EEO is the Law
Employment is subject to verification of pre-screening tests, which may include drug screening, background check, credit check and DMV check.
If you are an individual with a disability in need of assistance at any time during our recruitment process, please contact us at 1-855-239-5459 or NAAccommodations@unliever.com. Please note: These lines are reserved for individuals with disabilities in need of assistance and are not a means of inquiry about positions or application statuses.