carrierlist.co - Today's task recruitment is very cut-throat, which is why should you operate sensibly and it is not really a hard action to take. carrierlist.co offers you opportunity to undertake it so that you would be able to create the right selection within better technique to obtain swift along with much better outcome. Like that you'll get far better prospect and safer reside in the future. Unilever is among the companies you can believe in to present your self ideal and also far better stay in the foreseeable future. Signing up for this provider will make a person capable of accomplish your current target much easier along with help to make your desire come true.
To help to make the corporation perspective and vision comes genuine; Unilever is wide open with regard to fresh placement since Position as Information Technology Internship Companies Unilever in Englewood Cliffs, NJ in January 2018 with Englewood Cliffs, NJ begin from January 2018. Every person who's considering filling this specific empty, you should take part in that Position as Information Technology Internship Companies Unilever in Englewood Cliffs, NJ in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment with Englewood Cliffs, NJ. It really is advised for all those players to prepare most needed prerequisites for this career recruitment treatment, since the practice will be needing that you allow appropriate specs that the firm would like because of this placement. If you feel that you will be this can certainly fill the actual options, you can attempt to see more information about Position as Information Technology Internship Companies Unilever in Englewood Cliffs, NJ in January 2018 January 2018 in Englewood Cliffs, NJ below..
Information Technology InternshipCompany Unilever
Location Englewood Cliffs, NJ
Update 9 Day ago
Background & Purpose of the Job
Looking for highly motivated, independent, and critical thinking individuals who are looking to launch their career in Information Technology (IT). Enabling and future proofing the business through the use of technology is our role. We do this by partnering with business teams to implement innovative solutions and capabilities that will benefit the business and at the end of the day, allow Unilever to succeed in the marketplace. You will have an opportunity to truly lead a project that is both challenging, engaging and drives business value with the support of a network of IT colleagues. Since the IT organization is a global function, our interns get an opportunity to work with teams across the globe and across multiple business functions such as Marketing, Supply Chain, Finance, and Sales. Individuals that successfully progress through our internship program will get an opportunity to come in as a full-time management trainee through our Unilever Future Leaders Program (UFLP). In this program you get to experience rotational assignments which provide a breadth of experience in a variety of areas within IT which enable a fast-track into managerial positions.
Who You Are & What You’ll Do
Is “Tech” always a topic of interest in your newsfeed? Do you think about how every day challenges could be solved or improved with technology? We look for individuals who have a genuine curiosity and passion for technology. Our most successful interns are motivated by technology and are able to solve business problems through tech innovation. Every IT employee’s day to day looks different, but you’re guaranteed to learn the importance of information & analytics, creativity, stakeholder management, and driving project milestones in a fast-paced business setting.
• You’re a born leader: You will be responsible for the delivery of your own project. You will have the opportunity to work with both global and local teams. You are someone who likes to control their own destiny.
• You’re a strategy guru: You will have the freedom to make decisions that impact your project. You can make recommendations that will improve overall experience of our business teams.
• You love to win, and have fun doing it: You get to work for a company that has sustainability as a core value. You work with other team members in community events. You can see your project come to reality.
• You’re a changemaker: You can challenge the status quo and craft your project to the outcome you desire. You have a support network that will help you each step of the journey.
Life at Unilever is a lot of fun – just like our application process! Check out what you'll experience when you apply for one of our internships or co-ops:
1. Application - Start by completing our simple online application. You can import your details from your LinkedIn profile to speed up the process. You can only apply to one function, so carefully consider which role you would like to pursue before applying.
2. Assessment - After your application, if you meet the basic requirements, we’ll invite you to participate in a series of fun games that looks at different cognitive, emotional, and social traits. This will help us find the best fit for you and you will receive personalized feedback after completing the games.
3. Digital Interview – Upon successful completion of the assessment, you will be invited to participate in a digital interview where you can solve real-world problems using Unilever scenarios. This will give you insight into our company culture and how we do business. The interview is split into two parts – three short hypothetical questions followed by a business case. You can record and complete your video anytime, anywhere. All you need is a computer or mobile device with access to video recording (usually standard in most devices) and a stable internet connection.
4. Discovery Center – Once the interview is complete, we’ll invite our top matches to our offices in the Greater New York City or Toronto areas (depending on which job you applied for) for a truly immersive experience. You’ll get to experience a number of exciting activities and projects along with your peers, meet our leaders, and receive personalized coaching and feedback. The exercises are designed around a real business case study, enabling us to tap into your potential while giving you further insight into what it’s really like to work at Unilever.
What You’ll Need To Succeed
Current college juniors pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or Business with an emphasis in technology is desirable.
Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
Willing to work out of New Jersey office for the summer
The ideal candidate will have the ability to network with people in multiple locations (both in person and virtually), and be able to influence decision makers at different levels in the organization; be both a team player and work independently; manage their own time and projects to meet key milestones; demonstrate leadership capabilities; have the ability to apply creative thinking to challenges and solve complex business problems is important; and good presentation and communication skills will be required as you complete your project presentation to IT leaders at the end of the summer program.
What We Can Offer You
Culture for Growth | Top Notch Employee Health & Well Being Benefits | Every Voice Matters | Global Reach | Life at Unilever | Careers with Purpose | World Class Career Development Programs | Check Out Our Space | Focus On Sustainability
By applying for this vacancy, you are confirming that you have made your Line Manager aware of your application and that you are at a point in your career with Unilever where it is appropriate for you to be applying for other positions.
Unilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities
Applicants and employees are protected from discrimination under Federal law. For more information, please see EEO is the Law
Employment is subject to verification of pre-screening tests, which may include drug screening, background check, credit check and DMV check.
If you are an individual with a disability in need of assistance at any time during our recruitment process, please contact us at 1-855-239-5459 or NAAccommodations@unliever.com. Please note: These lines are reserved for individuals with disabilities in need of assistance and are not a means of inquiry about positions or application statuses.