carrierlist.co - Today's task recruitment is quite aggressive, that's why should you work properly which is not really a difficult activity. carrierlist.co will provide you with possiblity to do it therefore you would be able to make the best choice in far better strategy to obtain rapid as well as much better result. Because of this you'll get far better possibility and better reside down the road. First Western is amongst the corporations that you could confidence to present you and your family appropriate as well as greater are living in the foreseeable future. Joining this provider will always make a person competent to accomplish your own target easier and help make your current aspiration become a reality.
To produce the business eye-sight in addition to quest arrives genuine; First Western is actually open pertaining to completely new location as Position as Mortgage Loan Originator (Remote) Companies First Western in Phoenix, AZ in January 2018 within Phoenix, AZ begin as January 2018. Everybody who's keen on filling this empty, remember to engage in that Position as Mortgage Loan Originator (Remote) Companies First Western in Phoenix, AZ in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment with Phoenix, AZ. It truly is suggested for many participants to prepare just about all important needs just for this job recruitment treatment, because procedure need someone to allow suited spec the firm would like for this situation. If you are that you'll be one that could populate the particular specs, you can look at to read more info about Position as Mortgage Loan Originator (Remote) Companies First Western in Phoenix, AZ in January 2018 January 2018 in Phoenix, AZ below..
Mortgage Loan Originator (Remote)Company First Western
Location Phoenix, AZ
Update 8 Day ago
At First Western, these values guide us in all that we do: be it client facing, among our own associates, or within our community. Here, you will have the opportunity to be part of a fast growing company that needs driven, proactive associates. Our success is built on strong teamwork and a commitment to client service.
First Western Trust is expanding its mortgage reach and we need motivated, professional Mortgage Loan Originators to help us continue our success. We are seeking Originators who are looking to be part of a fast-growing, reputable high net-worth wealth management organization. Originators should bring an existing book of business and the ability to build new relationships while strengthening existing relationships.
If you have at least three years experience in a mortgage sales role and you want to continue your career with a stable, growing company, apply with us today!
Why Join First Western?
1. Participate in an above-industry-standard commission plan (with the opportunity to earn up to 115 bps) with the added potential for quarterly volume incentive payouts.
2. We have national lending capabilities and you’ll have access to a wide array of conventional and government products, as well as bank portfolio products and programs.
3. Work with a knowledgeable and service-oriented team of in-house processors, underwriters, and closers.
4. Access to a company paid Mortgage Loan Assistant to help with follow-up and the administrative aspects of origination.
5. We contribute marketing dollars to build your business and you have access to our in-house Marketing team at any time!
6. First Western Total Rewards: 401(k) Plan; Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance; Flex Spending Accounts; Health Savings Account; Parking/Transportation Benefits; Health & Wellness Benefits
- On-going development of a referral network to promote home ownership.
- Provide exceptional customer service by overseeing each loan transaction through processing and closing, and effectively communicating updates to all parties to the transaction.
- Achieve agreed-upon production goals.
- Respond to self-generated inquiries and referrals within one business day and meet applicants face-to-face and over the phone.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 2+ years of successful residential mortgage lending experience (preferably in a bank environment)
- Active NMLS registration
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and strong understanding of database/CRM tools, loan origination systems, and loan pricing engines
- Solid understanding of mortgage regulatory requirements including: SAFE Act, Dodd-Frank, HMDA, TILA, RESPA, ECOA, Fair Lending, and the Fair Housing Act
- Demonstrated success in cultivating and maintaining a quality referral network
- Ability to analyze complex financial data
- Ability to work well independently and with an operations team
- Excellent customer service skills and professionalism
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
First Western Financial, Inc. is committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our associates. EOE/AA Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran