carrierlist.co : Today\'s employment recruitment is very aggressive, that's why you need to operate wisely and it's not a tough thing to do. carrierlist.co will give you opportunity to do it therefore you would be able to help make the right choice with much better technique to acquire fast and also far better outcome. That way you will definately get superior probability and less dangerous stay in the foreseeable future. Heluna Health is one of the corporations you could confidence to supply your household acceptable and also superior reside in the future. Signing up for this business will always make a person capable to achieve ones target easier and help to make your current aspiration become a.
To create the business eyesight and also mission arrives accurate; Heluna Health is wide open regarding brand new location seeing that Position as Surveillance Officer/Epidemiologist Companies Heluna Health in San Diego, CA in January 2018 within San Diego, CA begin with January 2018. Every person who's keen on stuffing this empty, please participate in this Position as Surveillance Officer/Epidemiologist Companies Heluna Health in San Diego, CA in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout San Diego, CA. It's advised for many participants to prepare most needed needs with this employment recruitment procedure, for the reason that method requires you to give ideal options which the corporation needs with this situation. If you are that you are one which can easily complete this options, you can try you just read further information about Position as Surveillance Officer/Epidemiologist Companies Heluna Health in San Diego, CA in January 2018 January 2018 in San Diego, CA below..
Surveillance Officer/EpidemiologistCompany Heluna Health
Location San Diego, CA
Update 5 Day ago
This position coordinates and manages surveillance activities for infectious diseases and illnesses of public health importance to California and Baja California. Under the supervision of the CA BIDS Program Coordinator and in collaboration with the San Diego County Epidemiologist, the incumbent will be responsible for developing new projects and protocols; supervising staff, managing surveillance activities; coordinating data entry and analyses; interviewing cases/patients; reviewing hospital, clinic, and laboratory records; preparing and presenting reports on project activities, and assisting with scientific manuscript writing. The incumbent will be responsible for ensuring appropriate communication and coordination with local and state partners on in California and Baja California.
This is a full-time, exempt position with a salary range of $2,854 -$3104 per pay period.
Specific activities include, but are not limited to:
• Develops, implements and manages diverse infectious disease surveillance projects of relevance to the California/Baja California border region, including project protocols and performance measurements
• Ensures appropriate communication and coordination with public health partners on both sides of the California/Baja California border region
• Oversees and performs data collection, data entry, and conducts complex data analyses
• Writes technical reports to summarize project findings and develop public health recommendations and/or mitigation measures
• Prepares scientific manuscripts for publication
• Attends relevant local, state and federal meetings in both the U.S. and Mexico
• Assists with special local, state and/or federal projects, as assigned or as time permits
• Presents at professional conferences
• Supervises the BIDS Intern
• Bachelor’s degree in biological sciences, public health or a health-related field, required.
• MPH with emphasis in Epidemiology or Biostatistics, required.
• Two to three years current experience in epidemiologic surveillance in a cross-border, public policy, or health-related setting, preferred.
• Ability to speak and write fluently in both English and Spanish, required
Ability to arrange necessary and timely transportation for field travel. Occasional travel required in Mexico
Other Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities
• Strong familiarity with principles of epidemiology and biostatistics
• High degree of competency in data gathering, analysis and reporting
• Computer skills, including statistical analysis database management, required; competency in use of SAS, required
• Knowledge of Mexican Public Health System, preferred
• Ability to maintain collaborative and professional working relationships with diverse partners and a strong sensitivity for diverse cultural practices and etiquette
• Ability to work independently and lead a team
• Ability to demonstrate leadership, organization, and decision-making skills
Handling / Fingering Occasionally
Reach Outward Occasionally
Reach Above Shoulder Occasionally
Climb, Crawl, Kneel, Bend Occasionally
Lift / Carry Occasionally - Up to 50 lbs
Push/Pull Occasionally - Up to 50 lbs
Taste/ Smell Not Applicable
Not Applicable Not required for essential functions
Occasionally (0 - 2 hrs/day)
Frequently (2 - 5 hrs/day)
Constantly (5+ hrs/day)
Indoors Temperature Controlled. Travel within the U.S. and Mexico required with varying work environments.
PHFE is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer that encourages minorities, women, veterans, and disabled to apply.