carrierlist.co -- Today's employment recruitment can be quite aggressive, that is certainly why should you function properly and it's also an excellent tough thing to do. carrierlist.co provides you with possiblity to practice it therefore you can produce the correct decision inside better technique to acquire swift as well as much better outcome. Doing this you'll get better possibility along with safer are living down the road. Center for Discovery is amongst the companies that you could confidence to supply your household acceptable as well as far better live down the road. Subscribing to tag heuer is likely to make an individual capable of reach your objective much easier as well as produce ones desire become a.
To make the business eyesight in addition to quest happens genuine; Center for Discovery is wide open with regard to brand new location since Position as Counselor II - Eating Disorder - Residential Program Companies Center for Discovery in La Jolla, CA in January 2018 throughout La Jolla, CA begin with January 2018. Every person who's enthusiastic about completing this specific vacant, you should attend that Position as Counselor II - Eating Disorder - Residential Program Companies Center for Discovery in La Jolla, CA in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment with La Jolla, CA. It is well-advised for all contributors to get ready most important requirements just for this work recruitment course of action, since the process will need someone to offer acceptable specs that the firm wishes just for this place. If you're that you are one which could fill up the actual standards, you can attempt you just read more info about Position as Counselor II - Eating Disorder - Residential Program Companies Center for Discovery in La Jolla, CA in January 2018 January 2018 in La Jolla, CA below..
Counselor II - Eating Disorder - Residential ProgramCompany Center for Discovery
Location La Jolla, CA
Update 6 Day ago
Center For Discovery has a 20 year legacy of success in transforming lives. We are a national leader in behavioral health and have a passion for bringing healing and hope to our clients and families. Discovery offers world-class residential and outpatient eating disorder, mental health, and substance abuse treatment for adolescents, adults, and their families. We place a high priority on providing an environment where our clients and their families are treated like people, with unlimited capacity for learning, healing and growth. We seek qualified individuals who share our passion and want to learn the ‘Discovery way’ in providing the very best care to individuals and families.
At Center For Discovery you will have the opportunity to work closely with a tight-knit team of professionals with the common goal of transforming lives. Treatment occurs in a beautiful, estate-style home which makes for a unique, comfortable, and modern work environment.
Staff participate in a specialized multidisciplinary team that meets weekly. Clinical supervision and guidance are provided by a team of experts on client care, therapeutic milieu management, third party payer communications, as well as career growth and personal development.
Additional benefits include but are not limited to:
• Working with a team that is made up of eating disorder and mental health experts
• An individualized growth plan which will help you develop your professional skills and career goals.
• Family-style meals provided
• Fun team building exercises and activities
• A modern, home-like office space
• Paid sick time, vacation days and paid holidays
• Full medical, dental, vision, life and supplemental insurance benefits including FSA
• 401 (k)
This position is in a residential eating disorder facility for adolescents with comprehensive family program and family support. The facility is a homelike setting in a residential neighborhood (view our website for a virtual tour). Treatment in this setting allows our residents to feel more comfortable in familiar surroundings and provides greater transferability and internalization of the treatment experience to life after treatment.
In our small, intimate settings we treat a maximum of eight clients at a time to optimize individualization for clients and families maintain an intimate setting and a high staff to client ratio.
Counselor II title is for an individual who has a deeper understanding of eating disorders and the Discovery way than a Counselor I. A Counselor II is responsible for assisting and supporting residents through the entire treatment experience from admission through discharge. As a Counselor II, you would be working face to face with our clients daily and responsible to:
1. Contribute insightful, practical, and meaningful information about the clients’ behavior, mood and progress to the treatment planning process;
2. Role model appropriate and supportive behavior based on your training;
3. Support the clients in their journey to a more productive life.
The Counseling team is available to the residents on a twenty-four-hour basis. Counselors are often the clients’ major support and as such derive satisfaction from making a powerful difference in the clients’ treatment. Counselors manage crisis situations such as food refusal, emotional breakdowns, and more.
As a Counselor you are empowered to be creative in your role. Your strengths, skills and passions can be integrated into your time with the clients (ex: yoga talent, art, hobbies you have). Center for Discovery is open to new ideas from our team mates and bringing in innovative ways of connecting to clients.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university and two years’ experience working within the mental health, counseling, or eating disorders field OR
- Master’s degree from an accredited university and one years’ experience working within the mental health, counseling, or eating disorders field.
- Must attend all training, education, and staff enrichment activities
- Must possess a current Driver’s License in good standing
- Role models to clients and staff appropriate dress, grooming, communication and behavior a positive and uplifting influence.
- Greets new residents and introduces residents to their primary treatment providers.
- Determines whether the new resident has any special needs, communicates those needs to the treatment team and assists the resident in fulfilling those needs.
- Contributes to the well-being of all residents by serving as a positive role model, demonstrating professional, warm and caring manner toward co-workers, residents, and guests.
- Facilitates treatment plan set forth by the Therapist by providing day-today support to residents and if residents need to “check-in”, help residents engage in a positive coping skill.
- Responsible for running and engaging residents in therapeutic groups such as coping skills, relapse prevention, DBT, psycho education, Life Skills, etc.
- As Counselors are the “eyes and ears” of the program, they report and contribute to the treatment process by sharing vital information.
- Our employees must understand and maintain the confidential nature of all resident and program related activities.
- Assists Primary Therapist with discharge process of residents by helping resident with needs and ensuring a smooth transition.
- Will work and eat together during meal periods in order to help model good behaviors to residents and redirect eating disorder behaviors. (The meals will be provided by the employer at no charge to the employee and the time will be treated as hours worked.)
- Maintains a clean environment and ensures that the house is tidy and clean at all times.
- Further familiarizes self with the Philosophy, Mission, goals, and objectives of the Center for Discovery Adolescent Treatment Programs. Complies with all Discovery policies and procedures. Attends all designated meetings.
- Represents a strong commitment to personal growth by pursuing educational and personal growth plan recommendations and encourages others to do the same.