carrierlist.co : Today's work recruitment is quite competing, that may be why should you work prudently and it's not a tricky thing to do. carrierlist.co gives you opportunity to get it done so that you could make the best conclusion inside better technique to acquire swift and much better consequence. This way you will get better probability along with more secure reside in the future. Elite Medical Scribes is amongst the corporations you can rely on to offer your household suitable as well as much better live later on. Getting started with the corporation can make people competent to achieve your current objective much easier along with make your own dream be realized.
To produce the corporation eye-sight along with vision happens true; Elite Medical Scribes is wide open intended for brand new location as Position as Medical Scribe Companies Elite Medical Scribes in Stoneham, MA in January 2018 in Stoneham, MA begin from January 2018. Everyone who's keen on stuffing this kind of nonincome producing, you should participate in this kind of Position as Medical Scribe Companies Elite Medical Scribes in Stoneham, MA in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment inside Stoneham, MA. It can be encouraged for those members to organize almost all essential specifications for this career recruitment method, since the process will need someone to offer ideal spec the business wishes just for this location. If you are that you will be one which can load the actual options, you can search you just read further information about Position as Medical Scribe Companies Elite Medical Scribes in Stoneham, MA in January 2018 January 2018 in Stoneham, MA below..
Medical ScribeCompany Elite Medical Scribes
Location Stoneham, MA
Update 5 Day ago
Working with Elite Medical Scribes is a great opportunity! In this role you will see first-hand what a provider does on a daily basis. You will observe how providers assess and diagnose their patients, see hundreds of different patient interactions, create legal medical documents and be an integral part of a healthcare team. This position provides medical scribes a unique opportunity to learn the ins and outs of working with patients while building relationships with all of the medical staff. Those relationships and the invaluable experience gained gives medical scribes a definite advantage in their healthcare career goals. Additionally, we offer advancement opportunities within our company into management and training for individuals who would like to grow with us!
If this is the type of role that you’d love, here’s what we can offer you:
- Excellent company culture – we don’t just say it, we live it!
- The most sophisticated medical scribe training program in the industry, The Elite Academy Online Training Program.
- The ability to learn the provider side of Emergency Room or Specialty Clinics.
- Opportunity to gain close mentorships with multiple medical professionals and request letters of recommendation for graduate school.
- Fantastic alternative career path for Medical Assistants, Medical Administrative Assistants, Emergency Medical Technicians, Paramedics, etc. who are wanting to work side by side with Board Certified Physicians as Medical Scribes.
- Great chance to gain connections and experience at some of the most well-known medical facilities in the industry.
- Acquire a vast knowledge of medical terminology and practices.
- Be able to apply the knowledge gained through pre-med courses in real world scenarios.
- Earn patient care hours that will directly impact your success if applying for medical or graduate school.
- Gain experience that will be vital in positioning you for your future healthcare career.
- Become a key contributor to the enhancement of the quality of patient care as a necessary part of a medical team.
Responsibilities As a Medical Scribe, you will participate in the successful execution of scribe services to health care providers. In this position you will be required to follow and observe provider(s) for extended periods to accurately document every aspect of every patient encounter as well as assist with the efficiency of each provider(s) by complying with the location-specific workflows. Every location has unique and specific goals, outlined by the provider(s), and you will be expected to work collaboratively as part of a team to achieve these goals.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities (may vary by location, specialty)
- Accompany provider(s) into patient examination room to accurately and efficiently document the encounter.
- Exhibit excellence in medical terminology and billing & coding knowledge in all documentation.
- List all proper admission or discharge diagnoses as well as follow-up care instructions as dictated by provider.
- Document the time and reasoning for, but not electronically submit, patient orders including lab tests, radiology tests and medications.
- Document any procedures performed by provider(s).
- Successfully navigate the location-specific Electronic Medical Record (or EMR) system to input documentation.
- Make and receive phone calls on behalf of provider(s).
- Inform provider(s) when diagnostic studies are completed, prepare for review, and document in EMR.
- Multi-task efficiently and effectively as required.
- Work under pressure, within time constraints. Must be able to act calmly and effectively in a busy or stressful situation.
- Exhibit excellent listening skills.
- Concentrate on the needs of the provider(s) throughout entire shift.
- Understand and observe legal concepts (e.g. HIPAA, confidentiality).
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Additional Responsibilities and Requirements
- Maintain professional appearance (uniform as specified) and conduct at all times.
- Adhere to and observe Elite Medical Scribes and client partner work practices (e.g. cell phone use, food/drink policies).
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with provider(s), staff and management.
- Perform other duties as assigned within legal parameters of position.
- Writing Skills – knowledge and demonstration of proper grammar and spelling in documentation, ability to write concisely, clearly and logically. Exhibit legible hand-writing.
- Typing Skills – must be able to type accurately at 50 wpm +
- Client Service – ability to respond to and anticipate needs, including process constructive critical feedback.
- Interpersonal Relations – ability to exhibit understanding and respect of others to support and maintain professional relationships.
- Computer Competency – skilled at operating computers and troubleshooting when necessary.
- Document Use – ability to use and understand documents required throughout execution of duties.
- Ethics – personal and professional ethics in observance of legal requirements and company standards.
- Ability to maintain and adjust to changing needs of provider(s) and to location as a whole.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team (be self-directed, energetic, motivated, driven, and humble).
- 18 years of age.
- HS Diploma.
- 50 wpm or greater.
- Sophomore level in college (or higher).
- Degrees in the Sciences and Pre-health track preferred
- GPA 3.0 or above.
- Medical industry experience preferred.
- Standing and walking for long periods of time, up to 100%.
- Lifting up to 40 pounds.
- Constant typing and data entry with real time auditory discrimination from dictation.