carrierlist.co -- Today's career recruitment is very competing, that is for you to do the job prudently and it is not just a challenging activity. carrierlist.co will provide you with chance to practice it which means you could make the proper conclusion in superior strategy to receive swift as well as far better effect. Because of this you will get greater potential customer and more secure live in the foreseeable future. Care ATC Inc is just about the firms you could rely on to offer your family appropriate in addition to much better stay sometime soon. Signing up for this company will always make a person in a position to reach your current goal much easier and produce your own fantasy be realized.
To help make the organization perspective as well as assignment occurs accurate; Care ATC Inc is actually open up pertaining to completely new placement since Position as Training Coordinator Companies Care ATC Inc in Tulsa, OK 74134 in January 2018 throughout Tulsa, OK 74134 begin from January 2018. All people who's enthusiastic about stuffing this specific nonincome producing, you need to attend this Position as Training Coordinator Companies Care ATC Inc in Tulsa, OK 74134 in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment in Tulsa, OK 74134. It truly is encouraged for many players to get ready all necessary requirements due to this work recruitment procedure, as the course of action will be needing someone to provide suited specs that the corporation wishes because of this position. If you think you are the one that can easily load this options, you can search to learn more information about Position as Training Coordinator Companies Care ATC Inc in Tulsa, OK 74134 in January 2018 January 2018 in Tulsa, OK 74134 below..
Training CoordinatorCompany Care ATC Inc
Location Tulsa, OK 74134
Update 9 Day ago
General Summary: A non-exempt position that provides administrative support to the corporate training function and creates curriculum and associated end-user and facilitator training materials supporting CareATC staff. The training coordinator organizes, schedules, and plans learning events, creates course materials, procures supplies, prepares notifications and may conduct training classes and assist with helping clinic personnel with electronic health record (eCW) questions. The coordinator also manages training tracking through the corporate learning management system and maintains training records. The coordinator manages administration of, and ensures completion of, onboarding plans, new hire and compliance training.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
1. Manage training tracking; maintain training records and documentation according to applicable internal and external requirements.
2. Compose, edit and update training material as needed.
3. Lead training activities in a collaborative manner; coach and give constructive feedback to participants.
4. Work cohesively with clinical managers to ensure clinical staff is in compliance with company training requirements.
5. Liaison between quality & compliance department and clinical managers to ensure communications are thoroughly delivered and messages are being universally delivered.
6. Perform data entry to record, plan and schedule training using the corporate learning management system.
7. Update the learning management system as needed including assigning curriculum, adding and deleting new courses, etc.
8. Maintain training plans for new hires, onboarding, and qualification purposes. Ensure timely completion and proper sign offs.
9. Maintain compliance records of certifications, licenses, required employee health records.
10. Coordinate activities for training events including scheduling training rooms, sending notifications, scheduling attendees and trainers, creating and preparing course materials including tests, evaluations, handouts, and other training aides. Coordinate snacks and meals for participants as needed.
11. Compile, analyze, and organize training data and reports.
12. Purchase training supplies and manage stock on hand.
13. Maintain and publish training schedule and/or calendar.
14. Other duties as assigned.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has strong written communication and editing/proof reading skills. Must be an effective communicator.
- Exhibits strong attention to detail.
- Has an out-going, dynamic personality and can build outstanding relationships.
- Is metrics-oriented, organized and understands how to navigate enterprise-level organizations strategically and effectively.
- Has a passion for promoting a preventive and healthy lifestyle.
- Has a technical aptitude for learning and implementing back office software.
Education: Associates degree in healthcare field preferred with some adult education and instructional design experience preferred. On-the-job experience may be an acceptable substitute.
Licensure/Registration/Certification: Current state license as a registered medical assistant professional or other clinical license as required by state preferred. Current CPR certification preferred.
Experience: Minimum of 1 to 3 years experience in healthcare and/or training. Excellent skills in writing, editing, and proofreading of material for clarity, accuracy, and conciseness. Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook PowerPoint, Excel) in order to design and implement curriculum. Experience in the creation of on-line tutorials preferred.