carrierlist.co -- Today's career recruitment is extremely aggressive, that is for you to operate smartly and it is not a challenging activity. carrierlist.co provides you with opportunity to take action therefore you can produce the proper choice with better strategy to find quick and superior effect. Like that you'll get greater probability in addition to less dangerous live down the road. Care ATC Inc is probably the firms that one could rely on to present your self suitable and also greater are living later on. Becoming a member of the corporation can make a person in a position to achieve your current target simpler and also help to make your own aspiration become a.
To make the business imaginative and prescient vision in addition to vision will come genuine; Care ATC Inc is actually available with regard to new position seeing that Position as Training Coordinator Companies Care ATC Inc in Tulsa, OK 74134 in January 2018 with Tulsa, OK 74134 begin with January 2018. Every person who\'s enthusiastic about filling this specific vacant, remember to participate in that Position as Training Coordinator Companies Care ATC Inc in Tulsa, OK 74134 in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment within Tulsa, OK 74134. It can be suggested for those players to organize just about all required demands for this work recruitment procedure, because the course of action will require one to allow suited specs how the corporation needs due to this location. If you are you are this can easily fill the actual spec, you can try to see more information about Position as Training Coordinator Companies Care ATC Inc in Tulsa, OK 74134 in January 2018 January 2018 in Tulsa, OK 74134 below..
Training CoordinatorCompany Care ATC Inc
Location Tulsa, OK 74134
Update 6 Day ago
General Summary: A non-exempt position that provides administrative support to the corporate training function and creates curriculum and associated end-user and facilitator training materials supporting CareATC staff. The training coordinator organizes, schedules, and plans learning events, creates course materials, procures supplies, prepares notifications and may conduct training classes and assist with helping clinic personnel with electronic health record (eCW) questions. The coordinator also manages training tracking through the corporate learning management system and maintains training records. The coordinator manages administration of, and ensures completion of, onboarding plans, new hire and compliance training.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
1. Manage training tracking; maintain training records and documentation according to applicable internal and external requirements.
2. Compose, edit and update training material as needed.
3. Lead training activities in a collaborative manner; coach and give constructive feedback to participants.
4. Work cohesively with clinical managers to ensure clinical staff is in compliance with company training requirements.
5. Liaison between quality & compliance department and clinical managers to ensure communications are thoroughly delivered and messages are being universally delivered.
6. Perform data entry to record, plan and schedule training using the corporate learning management system.
7. Update the learning management system as needed including assigning curriculum, adding and deleting new courses, etc.
8. Maintain training plans for new hires, onboarding, and qualification purposes. Ensure timely completion and proper sign offs.
9. Maintain compliance records of certifications, licenses, required employee health records.
10. Coordinate activities for training events including scheduling training rooms, sending notifications, scheduling attendees and trainers, creating and preparing course materials including tests, evaluations, handouts, and other training aides. Coordinate snacks and meals for participants as needed.
11. Compile, analyze, and organize training data and reports.
12. Purchase training supplies and manage stock on hand.
13. Maintain and publish training schedule and/or calendar.
14. Other duties as assigned.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has strong written communication and editing/proof reading skills. Must be an effective communicator.
- Exhibits strong attention to detail.
- Has an out-going, dynamic personality and can build outstanding relationships.
- Is metrics-oriented, organized and understands how to navigate enterprise-level organizations strategically and effectively.
- Has a passion for promoting a preventive and healthy lifestyle.
- Has a technical aptitude for learning and implementing back office software.
Education: Associates degree in healthcare field preferred with some adult education and instructional design experience preferred. On-the-job experience may be an acceptable substitute.
Licensure/Registration/Certification: Current state license as a registered medical assistant professional or other clinical license as required by state preferred. Current CPR certification preferred.
Experience: Minimum of 1 to 3 years experience in healthcare and/or training. Excellent skills in writing, editing, and proofreading of material for clarity, accuracy, and conciseness. Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook PowerPoint, Excel) in order to design and implement curriculum. Experience in the creation of on-line tutorials preferred.