carrierlist.co : Today's job recruitment is very competing, that's why you ought to perform properly which is an excellent tough activity. carrierlist.co will provide you with opportunity to take action and that means you would be able to create the right selection inside better technique to find rapid and also greater result. That way you'll get greater prospect and also less hazardous live in the foreseeable future. Microsoft is just about the organizations you could confidence to offer your family suitable and also better stay in the foreseeable future. Signing up for this business can make anyone capable of attain the target easier and also create your own desire becoming reality.
To create the organization eyesight and also quest happens accurate; Microsoft will be wide open pertaining to completely new position since Position as Technology Advisor Companies Microsoft in Redmond, WA 98052 in January 2018 inside Redmond, WA 98052 begin with January 2018. All people who's interested in filling this vacant, make sure you take part in this specific Position as Technology Advisor Companies Microsoft in Redmond, WA 98052 in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout Redmond, WA 98052. It truly is advised for everyone participants to organize almost all required prerequisites for this task recruitment process, since the procedure requires you to definitely allow ideal specs that the firm wishes because of this location. If you're you are the one that can certainly complete the spec, you can attempt to read more information about Position as Technology Advisor Companies Microsoft in Redmond, WA 98052 in January 2018 January 2018 in Redmond, WA 98052 below..
Technology AdvisorCompany Microsoft
Location Redmond, WA 98052
Update 5 Day ago
What You Will Do as CELA’s Technology Advisor:
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of how CELA’s business works and its strategic imperatives.
- Create a technology strategy by identifying innovation opportunities that augment the organization’s capabilities, materially support CELA’s business strategy, and align with the broader company direction.
- Marshal existing technology and process assets and infrastructure, and engage in iterative gap analysis to identify tactical approaches required to execute on strategy.
- Provide strategic guidance and leadership to the teams tasked with providing technical project support and managing partners that implement those projects for CELA teams.
- Develop and implement criteria to evaluate and prioritize technical solution requests from CELA groups based on relevance to strategic mission and impact, in conjunction with CELA leadership.
- Map out resource needs necessary to implement strategy and tactics, and develop an internal business plan that justifies the investments and describes key performance indicators that will be used to measure success.
- Collaborate with Microsoft’s Core Functions Engineering (internal IT) department for the most effective allocation of technical resources and CELA strategic technical roadmap.
- Influence and empower CELA in all groups and at all levels (from the senior leadership team to line level employees) to help counsel and guide them on our journey to digitally transform our work.
- Foster a culture of technology experimentation and collaboration that is accessible to colleagues with varying technology skill levels.
- Learn about the innovations that are occurring inside and outside of Microsoft. Apply that knowledge to teach us how these innovations can help us work more effectively. Partner with internal SMEs to understand and explain how these innovations are relevant for the policy and laws that underpin our business.
- Tell CELA’s innovation story internally and externally to key influencers to help them understand our value proposition and how we differentiate our business. Qualifications
These skills support “What” you will do:
- End-to-end understanding of the current and forward-looking Microsoft technologies that will be relevant to CELA’s business domain.
- Comprehensive understanding of system development life cycles, project management, technology infrastructure and related principles, and how to apply and operationalize them from ideation through service management.
- Strong knowledge in IT finance, procurement, human capital management, and how to leverage data.
- Technical skills adequate to develop basic prototypes and proofs-of-concepts using the Microsoft technology stack.
- Excellent analytical, strategic conceptual thinking, and consulting skills.
- Deep curiosity about and a willingness to understand CELA’s underlying business, and how that contributes to Microsoft’s success and impacts the world’s policies and legal landscape.
- The ability and desire to communicate with people across all levels in CELA who have varying levels of technological experience and CELA domain experience.
- An entrepreneurial spirit that seeks out opportunity, and a mental agility that welcomes a constantly evolving landscape.
- Capacity to influence a complex organizational graph of customers and partners and drive change using empathy, customer obsession, and value delivery.
- Employing a positive, team-first mentality that embraces diversity and an understanding that your success is built upon the success of others.
- Ability to influence and generate enthusiasm across multiple v-teams.
A bachelor's degree in computer science or related field and equivalent work experience is preferred. Advanced degrees in information technology (MIS) and/or business administration (MBA) are desirable.
At least ten years of software development or IT strategy experience is preferred and at least 5 years of leadership experience is desired.
Experience in a Technical Solutions Advisor role or similar experience as a Microsoft partner, along with a strong network across the Microsoft product groups is preferred.
Experience in delivering value across a matrixed-responsibility client organization employing a mix of internal and external project management, program management, and development talent.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to email@example.com .