carrierlist.co -- Today's employment recruitment can be quite aggressive, that is certainly why should you function properly and it's also an excellent tough thing to do. carrierlist.co provides you with possiblity to practice it therefore you can produce the correct decision inside better technique to acquire swift as well as much better outcome. Doing this you'll get better possibility along with safer are living down the road. BIO Ventures for Global Health is amongst the companies that you could confidence to supply your household acceptable as well as far better live down the road. Subscribing to tag heuer is likely to make an individual capable of reach your objective much easier as well as produce ones desire become a.
To make the business eyesight in addition to quest happens genuine; BIO Ventures for Global Health is wide open with regard to brand new location since Position as Senior Manager Companies BIO Ventures for Global Health in Seattle, WA 98109 in January 2018 throughout Seattle, WA 98109 begin with January 2018. Every person who's enthusiastic about completing this specific vacant, you should attend that Position as Senior Manager Companies BIO Ventures for Global Health in Seattle, WA 98109 in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment with Seattle, WA 98109. It is well-advised for all contributors to get ready most important requirements just for this work recruitment course of action, since the process will need someone to offer acceptable specs that the firm wishes just for this place. If you're that you are one which could fill up the actual standards, you can attempt you just read more info about Position as Senior Manager Companies BIO Ventures for Global Health in Seattle, WA 98109 in January 2018 January 2018 in Seattle, WA 98109 below..
Senior ManagerCompany BIO Ventures for Global Health
Location Seattle, WA 98109
Update 8 Day ago
BIO Ventures for Global Health (BVGH) is a nonprofit organization based in Seattle, Washington working at the crossroads of the private and public sectors to advance research and improve health. BVGH connects people, resources, and ideas across biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies, governments, and nonprofits to solve global health issues. BVGH’s work falls under three strategic pillars: expanding access to cancer medicines and technologies in Africa, accelerating research and development (R&D) for diseases of poverty, and building biomedical R&D capacity in low- and middle-income countries (LMICs). BVGH’s two largest programs are the African Access Initiative (AAI) and WIPO Re: Search.
WIPO Re: Search:
WIPO Re: Search is a global consortium founded by BVGH, the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO), and leading pharmaceutical companies. The aim of the Consortium is to accelerate the development of new drugs, vaccines, and diagnostics for neglected tropical diseases (NTDs), malaria, and tuberculosis by connecting industry’s assets and resources to qualified academic and nonprofit researchers with product discovery or development ideas. As the Partnership Hub Administrator of WIPO Re: Search, BVGH is responsible for establishing research collaborations between Member organizations to support the sharing of intellectual property (IP).
Senior Manager General Description
The successful candidate will play a key role working across BVGH programs with a particular focus on AAI and WIPO Re: Search . He/she will be responsible for contributing to and ensuring the ongoing successes of these critical BVGH programs. Skills needed include excellent writing and communication capabilities and strong attention to detail, along with the ability to multitask and manage multiple responsibilities at once.
BVGH is looking for an individual who is passionate about impacting global health and is eager to work hard to see our programs succeed and goals realized.
WIPO Re: Search Responsibilities:
- Profile companies, funders, and organizations relevant to WIPO Re: Search and other BVGH programs.
- Lead WIPO Re: Search partnering activities and management with the team.
- Conduct research and review scientists’ programs to come up with new WIPO Re: Search partnership ideas, leading them from concept to fruition as collaborative research projects.
- Develop WIPO Re: Search related presentation and publication materials.
- Support the development of customized company proposals.
- Support the development and management of communications to targeted global health organizations and funders to increase awareness of BVGH programs and their impact.
- Support a range of BVGH activities including completing market research, developing and writing reports, and developing communication materials as requested.
- Support the development of new BVGH programs with the team.
Background and skills:
- Five years of combined experience in program management and/or alliance management.
- Strong analytical and quantitative capabilities. Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Commitment to and passion for contributing to healthcare solutions for low- and middle-income countries in a nonprofit setting.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, as well as interpersonal and presentation skills. Comfort communicating with different audiences.
- Experience reading and understanding scientific literature.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Experience making decisions and being accountable for those decisions.
- Familiarity with discovery, translational research, academic-industry collaborations, high-throughput screening, drug target validation, and preclinical and clinical product development is a plus.
- Negotiation and partnering skills in originating, managing, and closing partnership agreements is a plus.
- Familiarity with emerging markets, low- and middle-income countries, and international and global health is a plus.
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment where priorities shift and can change rapidly. Enjoy some chaos and thrive in a high-pressure environment.
- Enjoy working in an organization with limited resources where everyone needs to wear all hats.
- Positive, “can-do” attitude along with a desire to work hard to build a successful global health organization.
- Demonstrated track record of success, achievement, and passion for taking on challenges and responsibilities for whatever needs to be done, including taking out the garbage, when necessary.
- Ability to travel to conferences is a plus.
- Masters or equivalent work experience (biological sciences or public health)
- Reports to Associate Director
- Will be determined based on experience
- Two weeks’ vacation per year
- Must be legally able to work in the USA
- Local Seattle area candidates only – relocation assistance will not be provided
Please send your CV and cover letter to Erica Jones at careers at bvgh dot org.
Job Type: Full-time
- Seattle, WA 98109
- combined program and/or alliance management: 5 years