carrierlist.co -- Today's career recruitment is very competing, that is for you to do the job prudently and it is not just a challenging activity. carrierlist.co will provide you with chance to practice it which means you could make the proper conclusion in superior strategy to receive swift as well as far better effect. Because of this you will get greater potential customer and more secure live in the foreseeable future. Chesterbrook Academy is just about the firms you could rely on to offer your family appropriate in addition to much better stay sometime soon. Signing up for this company will always make a person in a position to reach your current goal much easier and produce your own fantasy be realized.
To help make the organization perspective as well as assignment occurs accurate; Chesterbrook Academy is actually open up pertaining to completely new placement since Position as School Cook Companies Chesterbrook Academy in Lisle, IL in January 2018 throughout Lisle, IL begin from January 2018. All people who's enthusiastic about stuffing this specific nonincome producing, you need to attend this Position as School Cook Companies Chesterbrook Academy in Lisle, IL in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment in Lisle, IL. It truly is encouraged for many players to get ready all necessary requirements due to this work recruitment procedure, as the course of action will be needing someone to provide suited specs that the corporation wishes because of this position. If you think you are the one that can easily load this options, you can search to learn more information about Position as School Cook Companies Chesterbrook Academy in Lisle, IL in January 2018 January 2018 in Lisle, IL below..
School CookCompany Chesterbrook Academy
Location Lisle, IL
Update 8 Day ago
- Shops locally, as necessary, for kitchen related supplies.
- Knowledgeable of state nutritional requirements for children.
- Plans, posts and follows approved menus that are nutritionally sound, making substitutions as needed, keeps accurate inventory records and places food order, all within center food budget.
- Serves food at appropriate temperatures and in appropriate serving containers (i.e. no cans and/or large hot pans in the classroom).
- Maintains effective, safe storage of food, cooking and serving supplies, equipment and utensils, and cleaning supplies in accordance with state and/or local regulations.
- Keeps the refrigerator, stove and hood, can opener and other appliances clean and in good working order.
- Cleans the kitchen counters and shelves, (spills on floors as needed).
- Lifts and carries bulk food appropriately when delivered and stores food on shelves above and below counter level in accordance with safety guidelines. May involve use of a foot stool.
- Keeps accurate meal and snack count records as required per district/region guidelines.
- Utilizes FIFO (first in – first out) food storage system.
Safety and Sanitary Procedures:
- Follows all NLCI and local regulatory health, safety and hygiene procedures including but not limited to lifting, carrying (i.e. boxes, dishes, etc.), hand washing, etc.
- Effectively monitors and prepares food quantities daily and in accordance with NLCI and local regulations.
- Serves food quantities and sizes which are age appropriate and based on the number of children eating that day.
- Adheres to child food allergy requirements, and/or any special dietary needs, and keeps an updated list in the kitchen.
- Empties and cleans trash and garbage cans.
- Washes and sanitizes dishes and cookware using the Sanitizer machine or local sanitizing methods as determined by the local Health Department.
- Understands emergency procedures and what to do in cases including but not limited to: fire, tornado, hurricane, and chemical leak, CPR/First Aid when necessary; including lifting and carrying injured children.
- Participates in emergency drills, including assisting staff with children.
- You are expected to perform your position according to NLCI safety policies and procedures, as well as federal, state and local regulations. All safety concerns and incidents are to be reported immediately to your direct superior.
Interactions with Parents, Children & Staff:
- Displays respect for others, both children and adults (parents, supervisors, and co-workers).
- Adapts to changing needs of the school and accepts constructive feedback and implements appropriate action.
- Flexible to the daily business demands of the school, including scheduled working hours and room assignments, helping in classrooms, and bus runs if necessary.
- Maintains positive and supportive business, licensing and regulatory relationships.
- Works as a team with other staff members and shows enthusiasm toward the job.
- Provides high level of customer service at all times with staff, parents, and students.
- Attends local or regional training and development sessions as required.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
Experience & Qualifications:
- High School education or equivalent (GED) required.
- Minimum two years' relevant experience in a licensed child care facility kitchen, commercial kitchen, public school cafeteria, or equivalent.
- Required to have food service/food handler permit or license according to state/local regulations.
- Must be 18 years of age or older (23 years if performing a dual role as Driver).
Communication & Interpersonal Skills:
- Communicates frequently and respectfully with children directly, in child-friendly tones and on their level.
- Exhibits strong interpersonal and communication skills. Creates a responsive and productive working relationship with children, parents, teachers, and other staff by communicating clearly and concisely.
The company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V encouraged to apply. Employment contingent upon successful completion of background investigation.