carrierlist.co - Today's task recruitment is very cut-throat, which is why should you operate sensibly and it is not really a hard action to take. carrierlist.co offers you opportunity to undertake it so that you would be able to create the right selection within better technique to obtain swift along with much better outcome. Like that you'll get far better prospect and safer reside in the future. Chesterbrook Academy is among the companies you can believe in to present your self ideal and also far better stay in the foreseeable future. Signing up for this provider will make a person capable of accomplish your current target much easier along with help to make your desire come true.
To help to make the corporation perspective and vision comes genuine; Chesterbrook Academy is wide open with regard to fresh placement since Position as School Cook Companies Chesterbrook Academy in Lisle, IL in January 2018 with Lisle, IL begin from January 2018. Every person who's considering filling this specific empty, you should take part in that Position as School Cook Companies Chesterbrook Academy in Lisle, IL in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment with Lisle, IL. It really is advised for all those players to prepare most needed prerequisites for this career recruitment treatment, since the practice will be needing that you allow appropriate specs that the firm would like because of this placement. If you feel that you will be this can certainly fill the actual options, you can attempt to see more information about Position as School Cook Companies Chesterbrook Academy in Lisle, IL in January 2018 January 2018 in Lisle, IL below..
School CookCompany Chesterbrook Academy
Location Lisle, IL
Update 12 Day ago
- Shops locally, as necessary, for kitchen related supplies.
- Knowledgeable of state nutritional requirements for children.
- Plans, posts and follows approved menus that are nutritionally sound, making substitutions as needed, keeps accurate inventory records and places food order, all within center food budget.
- Serves food at appropriate temperatures and in appropriate serving containers (i.e. no cans and/or large hot pans in the classroom).
- Maintains effective, safe storage of food, cooking and serving supplies, equipment and utensils, and cleaning supplies in accordance with state and/or local regulations.
- Keeps the refrigerator, stove and hood, can opener and other appliances clean and in good working order.
- Cleans the kitchen counters and shelves, (spills on floors as needed).
- Lifts and carries bulk food appropriately when delivered and stores food on shelves above and below counter level in accordance with safety guidelines. May involve use of a foot stool.
- Keeps accurate meal and snack count records as required per district/region guidelines.
- Utilizes FIFO (first in – first out) food storage system.
Safety and Sanitary Procedures:
- Follows all NLCI and local regulatory health, safety and hygiene procedures including but not limited to lifting, carrying (i.e. boxes, dishes, etc.), hand washing, etc.
- Effectively monitors and prepares food quantities daily and in accordance with NLCI and local regulations.
- Serves food quantities and sizes which are age appropriate and based on the number of children eating that day.
- Adheres to child food allergy requirements, and/or any special dietary needs, and keeps an updated list in the kitchen.
- Empties and cleans trash and garbage cans.
- Washes and sanitizes dishes and cookware using the Sanitizer machine or local sanitizing methods as determined by the local Health Department.
- Understands emergency procedures and what to do in cases including but not limited to: fire, tornado, hurricane, and chemical leak, CPR/First Aid when necessary; including lifting and carrying injured children.
- Participates in emergency drills, including assisting staff with children.
- You are expected to perform your position according to NLCI safety policies and procedures, as well as federal, state and local regulations. All safety concerns and incidents are to be reported immediately to your direct superior.
Interactions with Parents, Children & Staff:
- Displays respect for others, both children and adults (parents, supervisors, and co-workers).
- Adapts to changing needs of the school and accepts constructive feedback and implements appropriate action.
- Flexible to the daily business demands of the school, including scheduled working hours and room assignments, helping in classrooms, and bus runs if necessary.
- Maintains positive and supportive business, licensing and regulatory relationships.
- Works as a team with other staff members and shows enthusiasm toward the job.
- Provides high level of customer service at all times with staff, parents, and students.
- Attends local or regional training and development sessions as required.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
Experience & Qualifications:
- High School education or equivalent (GED) required.
- Minimum two years' relevant experience in a licensed child care facility kitchen, commercial kitchen, public school cafeteria, or equivalent.
- Required to have food service/food handler permit or license according to state/local regulations.
- Must be 18 years of age or older (23 years if performing a dual role as Driver).
Communication & Interpersonal Skills:
- Communicates frequently and respectfully with children directly, in child-friendly tones and on their level.
- Exhibits strong interpersonal and communication skills. Creates a responsive and productive working relationship with children, parents, teachers, and other staff by communicating clearly and concisely.
The company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V encouraged to apply. Employment contingent upon successful completion of background investigation.