carrierlist.co -- Today's employment recruitment can be quite aggressive, that is certainly why should you function properly and it's also an excellent tough thing to do. carrierlist.co provides you with possiblity to practice it therefore you can produce the correct decision inside better technique to acquire swift as well as much better outcome. Doing this you'll get better possibility along with safer are living down the road. Chesterbrook Academy is amongst the companies that you could confidence to supply your household acceptable as well as far better live down the road. Subscribing to tag heuer is likely to make an individual capable of reach your objective much easier as well as produce ones desire become a.
To make the business eyesight in addition to quest happens genuine; Chesterbrook Academy is wide open with regard to brand new location since Position as School Cook Companies Chesterbrook Academy in in January 2018 throughout begin with January 2018. Every person who's enthusiastic about completing this specific vacant, you should attend that Position as School Cook Companies Chesterbrook Academy in in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment with . It is well-advised for all contributors to get ready most important requirements just for this work recruitment course of action, since the process will need someone to offer acceptable specs that the firm wishes just for this place. If you're that you are one which could fill up the actual standards, you can attempt you just read more info about Position as School Cook Companies Chesterbrook Academy in in January 2018 January 2018 in below..
School CookCompany Chesterbrook Academy
Update 9 Day ago
- Shops locally, as necessary, for kitchen related supplies.
- Knowledgeable of state nutritional requirements for children.
- Plans, posts and follows approved menus that are nutritionally sound, making substitutions as needed, keeps accurate inventory records and places food order, all within center food budget.
- Serves food at appropriate temperatures and in appropriate serving containers (i.e. no cans and/or large hot pans in the classroom).
- Maintains effective, safe storage of food, cooking and serving supplies, equipment and utensils, and cleaning supplies in accordance with state and/or local regulations.
- Keeps the refrigerator, stove and hood, can opener and other appliances clean and in good working order.
- Cleans the kitchen counters and shelves, (spills on floors as needed).
- Lifts and carries bulk food appropriately when delivered and stores food on shelves above and below counter level in accordance with safety guidelines. May involve use of a foot stool.
- Keeps accurate meal and snack count records as required per district/region guidelines.
- Utilizes FIFO (first in – first out) food storage system.
Safety and Sanitary Procedures:
- Follows all NLCI and local regulatory health, safety and hygiene procedures including but not limited to lifting, carrying (i.e. boxes, dishes, etc.), hand washing, etc.
- Effectively monitors and prepares food quantities daily and in accordance with NLCI and local regulations.
- Serves food quantities and sizes which are age appropriate and based on the number of children eating that day.
- Adheres to child food allergy requirements, and/or any special dietary needs, and keeps an updated list in the kitchen.
- Empties and cleans trash and garbage cans.
- Washes and sanitizes dishes and cookware using the Sanitizer machine or local sanitizing methods as determined by the local Health Department.
- Understands emergency procedures and what to do in cases including but not limited to: fire, tornado, hurricane, and chemical leak, CPR/First Aid when necessary; including lifting and carrying injured children.
- Participates in emergency drills, including assisting staff with children.
- You are expected to perform your position according to NLCI safety policies and procedures, as well as federal, state and local regulations. All safety concerns and incidents are to be reported immediately to your direct superior.
Interactions with Parents, Children & Staff:
- Displays respect for others, both children and adults (parents, supervisors, and co-workers).
- Adapts to changing needs of the school and accepts constructive feedback and implements appropriate action.
- Flexible to the daily business demands of the school, including scheduled working hours and room assignments, helping in classrooms, and bus runs if necessary.
- Maintains positive and supportive business, licensing and regulatory relationships.
- Works as a team with other staff members and shows enthusiasm toward the job.
- Provides high level of customer service at all times with staff, parents, and students.
- Attends local or regional training and development sessions as required.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
Experience & Qualifications:
- High School education or equivalent (GED) required.
- Minimum two years' relevant experience in a licensed child care facility kitchen, commercial kitchen, public school cafeteria, or equivalent.
- Required to have food service/food handler permit or license according to state/local regulations.
- Must be 18 years of age or older (23 years if performing a dual role as Driver).
Communication & Interpersonal Skills:
- Communicates frequently and respectfully with children directly, in child-friendly tones and on their level.
- Exhibits strong interpersonal and communication skills. Creates a responsive and productive working relationship with children, parents, teachers, and other staff by communicating clearly and concisely.
The company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V encouraged to apply. Employment contingent upon successful completion of background investigation.