carrierlist.co : Today's job recruitment is very competing, that's why you ought to perform properly which is an excellent tough activity. carrierlist.co will provide you with opportunity to take action and that means you would be able to create the right selection inside better technique to find rapid and also greater result. That way you'll get greater prospect and also less hazardous live in the foreseeable future. Rite Aid is just about the organizations you could confidence to offer your family suitable and also better stay in the foreseeable future. Signing up for this business can make anyone capable of attain the target easier and also create your own desire becoming reality.
To create the organization eyesight and also quest happens accurate; Rite Aid will be wide open pertaining to completely new position since Position as Pharmacy Technician-in-Training Companies Rite Aid in Glens Falls, NY in January 2018 inside Glens Falls, NY begin with January 2018. All people who's interested in filling this vacant, make sure you take part in this specific Position as Pharmacy Technician-in-Training Companies Rite Aid in Glens Falls, NY in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout Glens Falls, NY. It truly is advised for everyone participants to organize almost all required prerequisites for this task recruitment process, since the procedure requires you to definitely allow ideal specs that the firm wishes because of this location. If you're you are the one that can certainly complete the spec, you can attempt to read more information about Position as Pharmacy Technician-in-Training Companies Rite Aid in Glens Falls, NY in January 2018 January 2018 in Glens Falls, NY below..
Pharmacy Technician-in-TrainingCompany Rite Aid
Location Glens Falls, NY
Update 8 Day ago
As a Pharmacy Technician in Training, you are a vital part of our wellness store team responsible for assisting the Pharmacist and Pharmacy Manager in serving our customers/patients and maintaining the Pharmacy department. In order to be able to properly serve our patients and to assist the Pharmacist and Pharmacy Manager it is essential that you become properly certified to assume the position of a certified Pharmacy Technician. The role of community pharmacies in the health care industry continues to evolve as does the role of the Pharmacy Technician.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The associate is responsible for the functions below, in addition to other duties as assigned:
Successfully complete the Rite Aid Pharmacy Technician Training & Certification Program. This on-the-job program is designed and provided by Rite Aid Pharmacy. You are expected to successfully complete the program within 6 months of your date of hire or promotion into the Pharmacy Technician in Training position. Successful completion of the Program is defined as completing: all Computer Based Training (CBTs), Workbook exercises, classroom sessions and obtaining a passing grade on the Final Competency Exam.
Perform all functions and duties of a Pharmacy Service Representative to ensure prompt service in the Pharmacy Department.
3. Perform computer entry of prescription information including but not limited to: patient search, prescriber search, drug selection, prescription interpretation & entry, insurance billing and basic problem resolution.
4. Accept customer and prescription information required to process new and refill prescriptions, including refill authorization from doctor offices where permitted by state law.
5. Retrieve the appropriate medication from inventory where permitted by state law.
6. Create prescription labels and put them on prescription containers where permitted by state law.
7. Place medication into prescription containers where permitted by state law.
8. Complete paperwork related to filling prescriptions and input customer and prescription data into the computer system where permitted by law.
9. Assist with maintaining the Pharmacy department by keeping it clean and in order.
10. Assist in inventory management processes including: order review, inventory returns, restocking shelves, and physical inventory preparation.
11. Administer Rite Aid programs including: FlavoRx, Living More, etc.
12. Reconstitute oral liquids where permitted by state law.
Experience / Requirements
The Pharmacy Technician currently has no supervisory responsibilities.
- All duties described in this document are to be performed in keeping with the core values and service attributes consistent with the Rite Aid brand and strategy
- Pharmacy Technician certification where required by state law.
- Rite Aid Technician Training Program certification in all modules, job class/codes up to and including “Pharmacy Technician”.
- Successful achievement of Rite Aid’s Pharmacy Technician Certification.
Education and/or Experience
High school diploma or general education degree (GED), plus 600 practical hours working in retail and/or pharmacy operations; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Apply for this job onlineApply
Refer this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Connect With Us!
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.
Rite Aid is an Equal Opportunity Employer