carrierlist.co - Today's task recruitment is extremely competing, which is why you ought to operate wisely and it's not just a tricky activity. carrierlist.co offers you possiblity to get it done therefore you could create the correct determination within much better technique to find quick and much better consequence. Doing this you will definately get much better prospect as well as less hazardous dwell in the foreseeable future. Country Music Foundation is probably the firms that you can rely on to supply family and friends appropriate as well as much better reside sometime soon. Subscribing to the corporation can make you competent to achieve the aim much easier and help to make your aspiration be realized.
To create the business imaginative and prescient vision in addition to quest occurs accurate; Country Music Foundation will be wide open intended for fresh place because Position as ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR OF GUEST RELATIONS Companies Country Music Foundation in Nashville, TN 37203 in January 2018 within Nashville, TN 37203 begin with January 2018. All people who's thinking about filling up this empty, you should engage in that Position as ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR OF GUEST RELATIONS Companies Country Music Foundation in Nashville, TN 37203 in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout Nashville, TN 37203. It can be well-advised for many individuals to get ready many required demands just for this work recruitment course of action, because the method will be needing that you supply acceptable specification how the firm needs due to this position. If you think that you're this may load the actual spec, you can try to see further information about Position as ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR OF GUEST RELATIONS Companies Country Music Foundation in Nashville, TN 37203 in January 2018 January 2018 in Nashville, TN 37203 below..
ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR OF GUEST RELATIONSCompany Country Music Foundation
Location Nashville, TN 37203
Update 8 Day ago
ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR OF GUEST RELATIONS
Classification: Full-Time, Exempt
The Country Music Hall of Fame® and Museum, Department of Museum Sales & Guest Relations
The Country Music Hall of Fame® and Museum has an opening for a full-time exempt Associate
Director, Guest Relations, in the Museum Sales & Guest Relations Department
Company Overview: The Country Music Hall of Fame® and Museum seeks to collect, preserve, and
interpret the evolving history and traditions of country music. Through exhibits, publications, and
educational programs, the museum teaches its diverse audiences about the enduring beauty and
cultural importance of country music.
Job Overview: The Museum Sales and Guest Relations department is responsible for admission sales
and revenue for the Museum, Hatch Show Print Tours, Historic RCA Studio B Tours, and other publicly
ticketed events and programs. It manages staff that impacts the guest experience, such as but not
limited to box office sales, Information Desk, Membership Desk, greeters, tour guides, reservationists and
ushers all while providing excellent customer service and hitting revenue goals.
Reporting to and working closely with the Director of Museum Sales and Guest Relations, this position
requires a strong leader with the capability to be equal parts service driven and analytical with a
background in guest services, sales, operations/logistics and staff management. Experience includes
overseeing a management team of two, a Guest Relations Specialist frontline team of fifty. Requires
management of multiple projects in a very fast-pace environment while working with staff and other
departments throughout the organization to ensure the guests experience is top of mind all while
making sure the area’s revenue goals are achieved.
Specific Job Duties:
- Oversee daily operations of frontline staff to include Box Office, Information and Membership Desk,
- Effectively manage a management staff of three that will assist with overall departmental
- Motivate and provide guidance in order to achieve sales goals and stay on top of guest experience
- Effectively maintain a positive and productive environment for staff.
- Work with the department’s director and others on strategic planning and best practices for the area.
- Work with Development on growing membership base and providing great customer service.
- Oversee the hiring, training and all other HR-related responsibilities for the area.
- Provide effective communication to and between other management levels, departments, and staff.
- Be lead representation at meetings for this area’s scope of responsibilities and build strong working
- Oversee all reporting requirements associated with wages, sales, revenue, commissions, events,
- Ensure on-property marketing materials and needs are updated, distributed and facilitated properly.
- Assist with creating and managing budget items related to area.
- Effectively project and manage staff wages.
- Must be able to learn current POS system (Tessitura/EMS) and work with IT to ensure the evolution
- Other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree in related field
5 years’ experience in related areas
Experience with basic accounting fundaments
Must be proficient in Microsoft Office with an emphasis on Excel
Experience in the hospitality and tourism industry
Experience with use of analytics to help manage existing standards and set new benchmarks.
Essential Competencies (Knowledge, Skills and abilities needed for success in the position):
Ability to multitask without lot of direction
Strong verbal and written communication skills
Ability to anticipate, adapt to ever-changing environment, manage expectations along with a
great deal of initiative
Must be very organized as well as work well under time constraints while meeting multiple
deadlines and keeping a positive “can do” attitude.
Conditions of Employment:
Required to work flexible hours as needed for certain events.