carrierlist.co -- Today's employment recruitment is very competitive, that may be why should you work smartly and it's also not a tough course of action. carrierlist.co offers you chance to do it therefore you could create the correct selection inside far better strategy to acquire speedy and also superior end result. That way you'll get superior prospective client and less hazardous dwell sometime soon. Country Music Foundation is probably the organizations you could have confidence in to give your self acceptable and much better live sometime soon. Subscribing to this provider could make an individual in a position to accomplish the goal less complicated and create your current desire be realized.
To help to make the organization eyesight and also mission will come correct; Country Music Foundation can be open up for new location seeing that Position as ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR OF GUEST RELATIONS Companies Country Music Foundation in Nashville, TN 37203 in January 2018 within Nashville, TN 37203 begin with January 2018. Every person who's thinking about stuffing this particular vacant, remember to participate in this kind of Position as ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR OF GUEST RELATIONS Companies Country Music Foundation in Nashville, TN 37203 in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment in Nashville, TN 37203. It's recommended for many contributors to prepare most required needs because of this work recruitment procedure, since the process will require one to supply suitable options how the business wants just for this situation. If you believe that you are the one that may fill up the standards, you can attempt to read more information about Position as ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR OF GUEST RELATIONS Companies Country Music Foundation in Nashville, TN 37203 in January 2018 January 2018 in Nashville, TN 37203 below..
ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR OF GUEST RELATIONSCompany Country Music Foundation
Location Nashville, TN 37203
Update 5 Day ago
ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR OF GUEST RELATIONS
Classification: Full-Time, Exempt
The Country Music Hall of Fame® and Museum, Department of Museum Sales & Guest Relations
The Country Music Hall of Fame® and Museum has an opening for a full-time exempt Associate
Director, Guest Relations, in the Museum Sales & Guest Relations Department
Company Overview: The Country Music Hall of Fame® and Museum seeks to collect, preserve, and
interpret the evolving history and traditions of country music. Through exhibits, publications, and
educational programs, the museum teaches its diverse audiences about the enduring beauty and
cultural importance of country music.
Job Overview: The Museum Sales and Guest Relations department is responsible for admission sales
and revenue for the Museum, Hatch Show Print Tours, Historic RCA Studio B Tours, and other publicly
ticketed events and programs. It manages staff that impacts the guest experience, such as but not
limited to box office sales, Information Desk, Membership Desk, greeters, tour guides, reservationists and
ushers all while providing excellent customer service and hitting revenue goals.
Reporting to and working closely with the Director of Museum Sales and Guest Relations, this position
requires a strong leader with the capability to be equal parts service driven and analytical with a
background in guest services, sales, operations/logistics and staff management. Experience includes
overseeing a management team of two, a Guest Relations Specialist frontline team of fifty. Requires
management of multiple projects in a very fast-pace environment while working with staff and other
departments throughout the organization to ensure the guests experience is top of mind all while
making sure the area’s revenue goals are achieved.
Specific Job Duties:
- Oversee daily operations of frontline staff to include Box Office, Information and Membership Desk,
- Effectively manage a management staff of three that will assist with overall departmental
- Motivate and provide guidance in order to achieve sales goals and stay on top of guest experience
- Effectively maintain a positive and productive environment for staff.
- Work with the department’s director and others on strategic planning and best practices for the area.
- Work with Development on growing membership base and providing great customer service.
- Oversee the hiring, training and all other HR-related responsibilities for the area.
- Provide effective communication to and between other management levels, departments, and staff.
- Be lead representation at meetings for this area’s scope of responsibilities and build strong working
- Oversee all reporting requirements associated with wages, sales, revenue, commissions, events,
- Ensure on-property marketing materials and needs are updated, distributed and facilitated properly.
- Assist with creating and managing budget items related to area.
- Effectively project and manage staff wages.
- Must be able to learn current POS system (Tessitura/EMS) and work with IT to ensure the evolution
- Other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree in related field
5 years’ experience in related areas
Experience with basic accounting fundaments
Must be proficient in Microsoft Office with an emphasis on Excel
Experience in the hospitality and tourism industry
Experience with use of analytics to help manage existing standards and set new benchmarks.
Essential Competencies (Knowledge, Skills and abilities needed for success in the position):
Ability to multitask without lot of direction
Strong verbal and written communication skills
Ability to anticipate, adapt to ever-changing environment, manage expectations along with a
great deal of initiative
Must be very organized as well as work well under time constraints while meeting multiple
deadlines and keeping a positive “can do” attitude.
Conditions of Employment:
Required to work flexible hours as needed for certain events.