carrierlist.co - Today's work recruitment is extremely competitive, that is certainly for you to function sensibly and it is not a tricky thing to do. carrierlist.co provides you with possiblity to practice it so that you could help to make the proper determination within far better strategy to receive speedy in addition to greater end result. Doing this you'll receive greater prospect in addition to better reside later on. Dynamic Workforce Solutions is probably the businesses that you can trust to present family and friends suitable in addition to far better reside later on. Getting started with this provider will always make anyone capable of accomplish the target less complicated as well as help to make your own aspiration become a reality.
To produce this company vision along with vision will come legitimate; Dynamic Workforce Solutions is open up intended for new location since Position as Customer Service Rep Companies Dynamic Workforce Solutions in Elkhorn, WI in January 2018 with Elkhorn, WI begin from January 2018. All people who's keen on filling up this kind of vacant, remember to attend this Position as Customer Service Rep Companies Dynamic Workforce Solutions in Elkhorn, WI in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout Elkhorn, WI. It can be advised for everyone players to arrange most needed specifications just for this work recruitment course of action, because practice will be needing that you provide suitable spec that the corporation wishes because of this situation. If you think that you're the one that can certainly fill your standards, you can look at to see further information about Position as Customer Service Rep Companies Dynamic Workforce Solutions in Elkhorn, WI in January 2018 January 2018 in Elkhorn, WI below..
Customer Service RepCompany Dynamic Workforce Solutions
Location Elkhorn, WI
Update 4 Day ago
Position Classification: Non-exempt
Office Location: TBD
Primary Objectives of Position: Serves as first point of contact for all customers seeking Workforce Center Services.
Essential Job Functions:
- Assist customers in accessing resources to secure employment, training or other supportive services to attain self-sufficiency.
- Provide basic information and direct customers to services in an appropriate, timely and efficient manner.
- Promote the benefits and scope of services available by making customer referrals to appropriate workshops, assessments and internal programs.
- Ensure that there is equitable access for all individuals regardless of needs or barriers.
- Coordinate the efficient use of resources with partner staff.
- Use computers and printed materials, assist customers in accessing various websites including state systems, for relevant information on job search information and other resource for developing job leads.
- Assist customers in accessing labor market information and provide assistance on applications, resume and cover letter development and work search software tools.
- Maintain the schedule of workshops and orientations, coordinate staying abreast of regional activities to provide customers with up to date information.
- Answer, transfer and direct incoming calls from across the region.
- Maintain customer statistics and provide weekly, monthly, quarterly reports to leadership as required.
- Utilize Extreme Customer Service behaviors in all interactions with internal and external customers.
Physical Demands/Work Environment: Physical requirements include carrying/lifting up to 5 pounds, frequently; up to 10 pounds, regularly; and up to 25 pounds, occasionally. Visual acuity, speech and hearing; hand and eye coordination and manual dexterity necessary to drive an automobile and operate computer keyboard and basic office equipment; subject to carrying, lifting, twisting and reaching to perform essential job functions. Working conditions are primarily in an office environment with occasional travel to other locations.
Required Competencies: Extreme Customer Service focus, learning orientation, communication proficiency, teamwork orientation, technical capacity
Education: Associate Degree with course work in Social Services or related field or equivalent experience.
Experience: Minimum 2 years customer service experience required. Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as demonstrated computer skills. Workforce Service experience or demonstrated ability to serve diverse populations required. Prefer working knowledge of all applicable local Workforce Service programs. Familiarity with applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations required.
Skills/Abilities: Must possess excellent public relations skills. Ability to handle stressful situations required. Basic computer literacy including ability to use the Internet and Microsoft Office products. Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment. Strong listening and problem solving skills. Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and effectively as part of a team. Excellent interpersonal skills and Extreme Customer Service orientation. Strong oral and written communication skills.
Additional Requirements: Must have valid driver's license and adequate vehicle insurance coverage.
Insurance: Health, Life, Dental and Disability, PTO, Paid Holidays, 401K, Flexible Spending Account, Tuition Assistance