carrierlist.co : Today's job recruitment is quite competitive, that may be why you need to operate prudently in fact it is not only a difficult activity. carrierlist.co offers you possiblity to get it done so you can create the suitable selection inside superior strategy to get swift and also superior consequence. That way you're going to get better prospect as well as less hazardous stay sometime soon. Dynamic Workforce Solutions is one of the firms that you could have confidence in to give your household ideal as well as much better live in the foreseeable future. Subscribing to this business is likely to make people competent to attain the objective much easier and help make ones dream becoming reality.
To create the organization eye-sight along with vision arrives genuine; Dynamic Workforce Solutions will be start regarding fresh position as Position as Customer Service Rep Companies Dynamic Workforce Solutions in Elkhorn, WI in January 2018 throughout Elkhorn, WI start from January 2018. Anyone who's enthusiastic about answering that vacant, make sure you take part in this Position as Customer Service Rep Companies Dynamic Workforce Solutions in Elkhorn, WI in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment in Elkhorn, WI. It's advised for all those contributors to ready just about all important requirements for this employment recruitment course of action, since the course of action requires that you give suitable specification that the organization wants due to this location. If you think that you are the one that can fill your standards, you can look at to learn further information about Position as Customer Service Rep Companies Dynamic Workforce Solutions in Elkhorn, WI in January 2018 January 2018 in Elkhorn, WI below..
Customer Service RepCompany Dynamic Workforce Solutions
Location Elkhorn, WI
Update 7 Day ago
Position Classification: Non-exempt
Office Location: TBD
Primary Objectives of Position: Serves as first point of contact for all customers seeking Workforce Center Services.
Essential Job Functions:
- Assist customers in accessing resources to secure employment, training or other supportive services to attain self-sufficiency.
- Provide basic information and direct customers to services in an appropriate, timely and efficient manner.
- Promote the benefits and scope of services available by making customer referrals to appropriate workshops, assessments and internal programs.
- Ensure that there is equitable access for all individuals regardless of needs or barriers.
- Coordinate the efficient use of resources with partner staff.
- Use computers and printed materials, assist customers in accessing various websites including state systems, for relevant information on job search information and other resource for developing job leads.
- Assist customers in accessing labor market information and provide assistance on applications, resume and cover letter development and work search software tools.
- Maintain the schedule of workshops and orientations, coordinate staying abreast of regional activities to provide customers with up to date information.
- Answer, transfer and direct incoming calls from across the region.
- Maintain customer statistics and provide weekly, monthly, quarterly reports to leadership as required.
- Utilize Extreme Customer Service behaviors in all interactions with internal and external customers.
Physical Demands/Work Environment: Physical requirements include carrying/lifting up to 5 pounds, frequently; up to 10 pounds, regularly; and up to 25 pounds, occasionally. Visual acuity, speech and hearing; hand and eye coordination and manual dexterity necessary to drive an automobile and operate computer keyboard and basic office equipment; subject to carrying, lifting, twisting and reaching to perform essential job functions. Working conditions are primarily in an office environment with occasional travel to other locations.
Required Competencies: Extreme Customer Service focus, learning orientation, communication proficiency, teamwork orientation, technical capacity
Education: Associate Degree with course work in Social Services or related field or equivalent experience.
Experience: Minimum 2 years customer service experience required. Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as demonstrated computer skills. Workforce Service experience or demonstrated ability to serve diverse populations required. Prefer working knowledge of all applicable local Workforce Service programs. Familiarity with applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations required.
Skills/Abilities: Must possess excellent public relations skills. Ability to handle stressful situations required. Basic computer literacy including ability to use the Internet and Microsoft Office products. Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment. Strong listening and problem solving skills. Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and effectively as part of a team. Excellent interpersonal skills and Extreme Customer Service orientation. Strong oral and written communication skills.
Additional Requirements: Must have valid driver's license and adequate vehicle insurance coverage.
Insurance: Health, Life, Dental and Disability, PTO, Paid Holidays, 401K, Flexible Spending Account, Tuition Assistance