carrierlist.co -- Today's employment recruitment is very competitive, that may be why should you work smartly and it's also not a tough course of action. carrierlist.co offers you chance to do it therefore you could create the correct selection inside far better strategy to acquire speedy and also superior end result. That way you'll get superior prospective client and less hazardous dwell sometime soon. Adventist Health System is probably the organizations you could have confidence in to give your self acceptable and much better live sometime soon. Subscribing to this provider could make an individual in a position to accomplish the goal less complicated and create your current desire be realized.
To help to make the organization eyesight and also mission will come correct; Adventist Health System can be open up for new location seeing that Position as Critical Care Paramedic - Emergency Medical Services - Orlando Companies Adventist Health System in Orlando, FL in January 2018 within Orlando, FL begin with January 2018. Every person who's thinking about stuffing this particular vacant, remember to participate in this kind of Position as Critical Care Paramedic - Emergency Medical Services - Orlando Companies Adventist Health System in Orlando, FL in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment in Orlando, FL. It's recommended for many contributors to prepare most required needs because of this work recruitment procedure, since the process will require one to supply suitable options how the business wants just for this situation. If you believe that you are the one that may fill up the standards, you can attempt to read more information about Position as Critical Care Paramedic - Emergency Medical Services - Orlando Companies Adventist Health System in Orlando, FL in January 2018 January 2018 in Orlando, FL below..
Critical Care Paramedic - Emergency Medical Services - OrlandoCompany Adventist Health System
Location Orlando, FL
Update 8 Day ago
Facility Profile:Located on a lush tropical campus, our flagship hospital, 1,107-bed Florida Hospital Orlando, serves as the major tertiary facility for much of the Southeast, the Caribbean and South America. Florida Hospital Orlando houses one of the largest Emergency Departments and largest cardiac catheterization labs in the country. We are already one of the busiest hospitals in the nation, providing service excellence to more than 32,000 inpatients and 125,000 outpatients each year.
Department Profile:The EMS department is a hospital-based State of Florida approved ambulance provider. EMS provides intra-facility emergent and non-emergent transport for the patients of Florida Hospital’s seven campuses within a 2800 square mile tri-county area. The EMS’ department operates critical care, advance and basic life support, and specialty transport ambulances. EMS mission is to extend the healing ministry of Christ ensuring continuity of patient care by providing the highest level of care to patients requiring medical transport within the Florida Hospital system.
Work Hours/Shifts:Full Time: 3 12-Hour Shifts, 6:00pm - 6:00am
Job Summary:Under general supervision the Critical Care Paramedic is a professional team member who is responsible for providing direct and indirect patient care. The Critical Care Paramedic shall provide basic, advanced and critical care life support for all ages, utilizing protocols and on line medical control. Working as a team member the critical care paramedic shall assess and provide patient care as per department protocols. The Critical Care Paramedic works in conjunction with the Registered Nurse (RN) delivering patient care. Adheres to the Florida Hospital Corporate Compliance Plan and to all rules and regulations of all applicable local, state and federal agencies and accrediting bodies. Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all.
Knowledge, Skills, Education, & Experience Required:
- One year of Advanced Life Support transport experience
- Basic computer skills
- Associates of Science (AS) or Bachelor of Science (BS) in health-related field (Preferred)
- Five years Advanced Life Support transport experience (Preferred)
- One year of critical care transport experience (Preferred)
Licensure, Certification, or Registration Required:
- Current Paramedic license with State of Florida, Department of Health
- Critical Care Paramedic certification (CCEMT-P, CICP, UF CCP, Vanderbilt CCP, Creighton University CCP, or TCC CCT for EMS)
- Commercial Emergency Vehicle Operator (CEVO) or Emergency Vehicle Operations Course (EVOC)
- Active Class E Florida Driver’s License, or Commercial Driver’s License (CDL), and driving record in accordance with FH policy.
- Basic life support (BLS) for Healthcare Provider
- Advanced cardiovascular life support (ACLS)
- Pediatric advanced life support (PALS)
- Neonatal Resuscitation Program certification (NRP)
- Instructor status of one AHA certification ACLS or PALS (Preferred)
Job Responsibilities:Demonstrates through behavior Florida Hospital’s core values of Integrity, Compassion, Balance, Excellence, Stewardship and Teamwork as outlined in the organization’s Performance Excellence program booklet.
- Helps in completing medication, supplies and equipment inventories each shift, restocking as needed. Completes and submits logs as per department protocol. Keeps the work environment clean and organized. Maintains the unit in a constant state of readiness. Completes QA of charts for patient safety and improved outcomes.
- Utilizes working knowledge of the service areas and take the most direct route to reach a destination. Operates emergency vehicles safely in a variety of weather and emergent conditions in accordance to established safety standards. Effectively communicates delays and updates to dispatch. Immediately reports any damage or vehicle issues to the supervisor.
- Documents patient assessments, provides interventions with accurate administration and calculation of medications and the responses, as per department protocols’ and FH policy. Utilizes specific knowledge in emergency care of pediatric, adolescent, adult and geriatric patients.
- Works as a team member with the RN, able to effectively communicate, assessments and responses during transport. Provides a complete verbal and written document for hand off of care and patient safety.
- Follows department SOPs (standard operating procedures), treatment protocols’ and use of available resources.
- Proficiency in understanding and use of equipment/systems in the department to include but not limited to the Right Cad, EPCR, Cerner, cardiac monitor, medication pumps and stretchers.
Job Keywords:Paramedic, Critical Care, EMS, Medic
Job : Paramedic / EMT
Organization : Florida Hospital
Primary Location : US-FL-Orlando
Schedule : Full-time
Shift : Day
Job Level : Staff / Associate
Education Level : Technical Certification
Travel : Yes, 75 % of the Time
Job Posting : Oct 24, 2017, 12:57:57 PM