carrierlist.co -- Today's task recruitment is quite competitive, that is certainly why should you perform wisely and it's also not just a tough activity. carrierlist.co will provide you with chance to get it done so you would be able to help to make the right determination within much better strategy to obtain quick along with far better outcome. Doing this you'll get far better probability along with less hazardous reside in the foreseeable future. Unilever is one of the companies that you can confidence to give your self suited and also much better live in the foreseeable future. Getting started with this provider will make anyone capable to attain your current purpose much easier as well as help to make your desire become a reality.
To create the company perspective and quest will come accurate; Unilever is actually open regarding new location seeing that Position as Beauty Sales Market Leader - TIGI - Atlanta, GA Companies Unilever in Atlanta, GA 30310 in January 2018 throughout Atlanta, GA 30310 begin from January 2018. All people who's keen on filling this kind of vacant, make sure you be involved in that Position as Beauty Sales Market Leader - TIGI - Atlanta, GA Companies Unilever in Atlanta, GA 30310 in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment in Atlanta, GA 30310. It truly is recommended for all members to ready almost all needed requirements just for this work recruitment process, since the procedure will require you to definitely supply suited options that this corporation wants for this position. If you feel that you will be this can fill the specs, you can attempt to learn to read more information about Position as Beauty Sales Market Leader - TIGI - Atlanta, GA Companies Unilever in Atlanta, GA 30310 in January 2018 January 2018 in Atlanta, GA 30310 below..
Beauty Sales Market Leader - TIGI - Atlanta, GACompany Unilever
Location Atlanta, GA 30310
Update 6 Day ago
Background & Purpose of the Job:
Looking for a natural born sales leader who loves to win! TIGI, producer of various hair care products for the beauty and salon industry (Bed Head, Catwalk, S Factor, Copyright Colour, etc.) is actively seeking a Sales Specialist to join our dynamic sales team. The designated territory is Atlanta, Georgia. The Sales Specialist develops and manages all aspects of the professional beauty business within their assigned market. This is an opportunity to love your career and the people you work with!
Who You Are & What You’ll Do:
This role will be working directly with our key accounts and distributor partners. You will have the ability to grow our direct customers with brand launches, events, trainings, sales planning, along with supporting our distributor stores to drive sell-thru. This role is perfect for the leader who loves to grow and embrace an ever-changing environment.
- You’re a born leader: Building a network around you that will listen, respect and ultimately allow you to lead them.
- You’re a strategy guru: Planning and execution is always a focus with all activities within the market. Creating “difference” in the market and not being “cookie cutter”.
- You love to win, and have fun doing it: Not only being a natural winner but also teaching others to win around you to expand your reach of success.
- You’re a changemaker: Keeping the brand relevant, exciting, focus driven in the market with embracing change daily. Sometimes it can be taking a different path home that you discover a new opportunity in the market.
- High school diploma, or, GED equivalent. College degree is highly preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years of sales and marketing experience.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in the professional salon business or related channel.
- Proven record of sales drive, sales initiative, and sales ambition; aggressiveness.
- Outstanding verbal and interpersonal communication skills, customer service skills, and negotiating abilities.
- Proven ability to meet sales quotas and manage the entire sales life cycle from lead generation to close.
- Must be willing and able to travel within assigned territory.
- Must be willing to travel overnight, occasionally, if necessary.
- Microsoft Office Proficient (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Demonstrated ability to build a network with key decision makers.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain a strong sales pipeline.
- Leadership ability and a willingness to take responsibility and accountability.
- Ability to operate in an aggressive, competitive environment, and to provide innovative approaches for desired results.
- Execute sales by prospecting, qualifying leads, providing product demonstrations.
- Value integrity, personal responsibility and possess a goal-oriented, entrepreneurial spirit.
- Passion for winning.
- Honesty, integrity, trustworthiness and dependability.
- Ability to use various methods to influence others; high self-awareness and high social awareness.
- Orientation to Action.
- Flexibility and ability to embrace change.
- Identify new opportunities for business with both existing and new clients.
- Prepare and deliver presentations, proposals and price quotations.
- Ability to function independently.
- Technical aptitude and being computer literate.
- Strong time management skills.
- Valid driver’s license and a good driving record.
- Ability to lift materials and products up to thirty pounds.
- Ability to stand for prolonged periods of time.
- Ability to drive as part of the daily salon visit route or use other methods of transportation to make daily salon visits.
- Exposure to atmospheric conditions (extreme weather, hot/cold, humidity, etc.).
Culture for Growth | Top Notch Employee Health & Well Being Benefits | Every Voice Matters | Global Reach | Life at Unilever | Careers with Purpose | World Class Career Development Programs | Check Out Our Space | Focus On Sustainability
Please Note: As part of the job application, you will be asked to complete pre-screening questions. Completion of the pre-screening questions are mandatory in order to be considered. Please allow yourself plenty of time to complete both the application and pre-screening questions. If the pre-screening questions are partially answered or not at all, it will adversely affect the progress of your application. Please be aware that you will have to complete the pre-screening questions at once as you will be unable to return to it later.
Unilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities.
Applicants and employees are protected from discrimination under Federal law. For more information, please see EEO is the Law .
Employment is subject to verification of pre-employment drug-screening results and background investigation.
To receive communication about your application, please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your safe senders list, and ensure your mobile phone number is correctly entered in your application.