carrierlist.co - Today's career recruitment is quite aggressive, that may be why should you function wisely and it is an excellent difficult action to take. carrierlist.co will provide you with probability to practice it therefore you would be able to make the best choice inside greater technique to obtain speedy and also greater result. Because of this you will get far better possibility as well as safer live in the future. Therapeutic Outreach, Inc. is probably the businesses you can confidence to provide your household suitable along with much better stay down the road. Becoming a member of this provider will make anyone able to attain ones goal less complicated along with make ones dream becoming reality.
To help to make this company eyesight as well as vision comes true; Therapeutic Outreach, Inc. is usually open up regarding brand-new placement because Position as Registered Nurse- School Based Companies Therapeutic Outreach, Inc. in Wilmington Manor, DE in January 2018 throughout Wilmington Manor, DE begin as January 2018. Everybody who's considering filling that nonincome producing, you need to attend this kind of Position as Registered Nurse- School Based Companies Therapeutic Outreach, Inc. in Wilmington Manor, DE in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment inside Wilmington Manor, DE. It can be advised for everyone members to prepare all necessary demands just for this task recruitment procedure, because practice need that you provide suited spec that this corporation would like just for this situation. If you believe that you'll be this can easily complete the particular specs, you can search to see more information about Position as Registered Nurse- School Based Companies Therapeutic Outreach, Inc. in Wilmington Manor, DE in January 2018 January 2018 in Wilmington Manor, DE below..
Registered Nurse- School BasedCompany Therapeutic Outreach, Inc.
Location Wilmington Manor, DE
Update 10 Day ago
Applicant must meet regulated licensure and/or state certification requirements.
Physical Environment/Working Conditions:
Must be able to work in a school environment with light lifting, walking, climbing stairs.
Start Date: SY 2017-2018
Hours Needed: Full Time, Part Time and/or Per Diem
Specific Job Responsibilities:
Must have experience working in a school setting.
General Job Responsibilities:
- Develop and administers a coordinated school health program
- Collect and analyze epidemiological and other school health information and makes recommendations based upon statistical data
- Establishes an accident/injury prevention program to facilitate school safety
- Implements the Bloodborne Pathogen Control Plan and other interventions as indicated
- Establishes a communicable disease prevention and control program in cooperation with local and state public health agencies
- Manage school health records in accordance with state and district requirements, providing efficient retrieval of information and other related archival responsibilities
- Establishes and manages health screening programs according to state mandates and guidelines
- Participate in the development of health-related policies and procedures in compliance with current health practices
- Participate as a member of the curriculum committee as a resource and specialist in health issues
- Provide staff in-service programs on health topics including blood borne pathogens, and the district exposure control plan
- Provide health related classroom instruction
- Provides and/or delegates direct professional nursing services, first aid, illness, and emergency care to students and staff including nursing assessment, identifying health problems, making referrals for diagnosis and treatment, recommending educational modifications, providing follow-up and evaluation, and maintaining appropriate documentation
- Provides health information and counseling for students, parents, and staff
- develops a medication protocol to safely store, administer, document, and monitor the effectiveness of medication given at school
- Supervises and/or provides screening and follow up for deficits in vision, hearing, growth and development, and other physical deficits
- Maintains accurate medical records to assure compliance with state mandates including immunizations, physical examinations, and medical conditions
- Participates as crisis team member and provides crisis intervention for students and staff in the advent of sudden illness or injury
-Makes appropriate assessments and referrals for suspected abuse/neglect as a mandated reporter
- Maintains a user friendly and organized health service facility conducive to confidential communication and services
- Maintains communication with administrators, teachers, and other personnel, and parents/guardians to enhance cooperative action, which will meet the health and safety of students
- Initiates contact with and acts as a liaison between home, school, community health agencies, and the private medical sector to enhance the health and wellness of the school community
- Maintains confidentiality regarding all school and health-related issues
- Recommends modifications of the school program for students who require accommodations due to a health deficit
- Develops and maintains current health care plans for students who need special nursing interventions during the school day
Please submit your resume to our direct email, firstname.lastname@example.org and complete online application by clicking on blue link at bottom of the advertisement page. The application can also be found in our "Providers Tab" located at our website www.toinc.com .
On your email submission, please follow this Subject Line format: [Your Name], [the job you are applying for], [City where the job is in], [State where the job is in]. Example, John Smith, School-based Occupational Therapist, Manahawkin, NJ.
On advertisement, click on "View Job" or "Apply from my computer" and be sure to complete our online form so that we will be able to locate your information in our database so that we can follow up with you. Form is located under advertisement, just scroll down.
Make sure to submit your resume in a text-form document as it is easier for our applicant tracking system to read and upload your document instead of sending your resume in a scanned-image format.
Jobs will be filled within 30 days and we will contact you upon processing your information.
Our direct email is email@example.com, website is www.toinc.com, and to reach us by phone: 609-490-0592