carrierlist.co - Today's career recruitment is quite aggressive, that may be why should you function wisely and it is an excellent difficult action to take. carrierlist.co will provide you with probability to practice it therefore you would be able to make the best choice inside greater technique to obtain speedy and also greater result. Because of this you will get far better possibility as well as safer live in the future. Sheehan Genetics, LLC is probably the businesses you can confidence to provide your household suitable along with much better stay down the road. Becoming a member of this provider will make anyone able to attain ones goal less complicated along with make ones dream becoming reality.
To help to make this company eyesight as well as vision comes true; Sheehan Genetics, LLC is usually open up regarding brand-new placement because Position as Administrative Assistant Companies Sheehan Genetics, LLC in Fresno, CA in January 2018 throughout Fresno, CA begin as January 2018. Everybody who's considering filling that nonincome producing, you need to attend this kind of Position as Administrative Assistant Companies Sheehan Genetics, LLC in Fresno, CA in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment inside Fresno, CA. It can be advised for everyone members to prepare all necessary demands just for this task recruitment procedure, because practice need that you provide suited spec that this corporation would like just for this situation. If you believe that you'll be this can easily complete the particular specs, you can search to see more information about Position as Administrative Assistant Companies Sheehan Genetics, LLC in Fresno, CA in January 2018 January 2018 in Fresno, CA below..
Administrative AssistantCompany Sheehan Genetics, LLC
Location Fresno, CA
Update 5 Day ago
SNFL Group (Special New Fruit Licensing) is dedicated to the development of table grape varieties, from hybridization, selection and evaluation to the commercial launch of the best selections, to the integral administrative and legal management aspects that entail the commercial development of a patented variety. SNFL is part of the AMC Group. The headquarters and Innovation Center are located in Spain, and besides Europe it has branches in the United Estates, South Africa, Chile, Peru and Mexico.
The Administrative Assistant provides support to the Sheehan team by performing a number of administrative tasks.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Vendor bills coding
- Entering charges for Purchase Order, Invoicing and Repacking
- Email approved coded vendor bills to A/P Specialist daily
- Maintain revenues spreadsheet tracking all contracts and pertinent data
- Document retention, including contracts, agreements, etc.
- Maintain receivables of accounts from Mexico and US growers in Famous
- Follow up with growers when amounts receivable are past due
- Administrative/clerical support for Sheehan tech team
- Keep contracts up to date and communicate electronically with customers for invoice payments.
- Database maintenance of current and new Licensees.
- Maintain and reconcile petty cash
- Reservations and purchases required by Sheehan Program
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent required; technical school certification or Associates
- Degree relating to Business administration is a plus
- A minimum of 1-2 years of direct experience as administrative assistant
- Previous experience in produce sales is a plus
- Knowledge of financial and accounting principles and practices is a plus
- Must be fluent in written and spoken Spanish
- Advanced software skills are required including Famous Software (or experience with other similar software) and Microsoft Office applications, (i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Advanced experience working with Excel including the use of spreadsheets, formulas and pivot tables is required
- Ability to learn new duties with minimal repetition
- Ability to manage tasks from its initiation to completion with minimal supervision;
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships with customers, supervisors, employees and peers.
- Ability to prioritize and possess a strong attention to detail
- Ability to communicate verbally and comprehend verbal instructions
- Ability to provide strong quality customer service and solve challenging issues
Other characteristics such as personal characteristics:
- Can-do attitude with willingness to proactively solve issue
- Self-motivated, self-starter, detail oriented, analytical and organized
- Personable and professional presence
- Ability to work indoors in an office environment.
- Occasionally required to work outside in heat/cold and wet/humid conditions.
- Duties may require working outside standard work hours (i.e., work Monday through Friday and seasonally on a Saturday)
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit for long periods of time; stoop, reach, and walk as well as other physical activities associated with an office environment.
- Regularly required to use hands and fingers to handle, feel or operate objects, tools or controls, and reach with hands and arms.
- Requires sufficient sight and hearing to perform all duties.
Job Type: Full-time
- Sales: 2 years
- ex: 2 years
- Administrative Assistant: 2 years
- Accounting: 2 years