carrierlist.co - Today's career recruitment can be quite competing, that's why you need to do the job properly in fact it is not really a hard course of action. carrierlist.co will give you chance to undertake it so that you could help to make the right selection with much better strategy to acquire rapid as well as greater effect. This way you'll get better probability and also more secure reside down the road. Clark College is one of the corporations you can confidence to give family and friends ideal along with better live sometime soon. Subscribing to the corporation can make an individual capable of accomplish the goal less difficult along with help to make the desire come true.
To create the business imaginative and prescient vision as well as quest happens accurate; Clark College will be available with regard to new position while Position as Custodial Services Manager Companies Clark College in Vancouver, WA in January 2018 within Vancouver, WA originate from January 2018. Everyone who's thinking about answering this specific empty, you should take part in this kind of Position as Custodial Services Manager Companies Clark College in Vancouver, WA in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout Vancouver, WA. It truly is advised for many members to arrange all needed needs with this career recruitment process, because practice requires that you allow suitable specification that the company desires just for this situation. If you think you are the one that could fill up the options, you can attempt to learn more information about Position as Custodial Services Manager Companies Clark College in Vancouver, WA in January 2018 January 2018 in Vancouver, WA below..
Custodial Services ManagerCompany Clark College
Location Vancouver, WA
Update 8 Day ago
Clark College is an equal opportunity employer. Protected group members are strongly encouraged to apply. Clark College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, perceived or actual physical or mental disability, pregnancy, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, creed, religion, honorably discharged veteran or military status, or use of a trained guide dog or service animal. The college considers equal opportunity, affirmative action, and non-discrimination to be fundamental to the mission, goals, and objectives of the college. All faculty and staff hired at Clark College are encouraged to embrace, continually support and enhance diversity and equity on our campus and in our community. Questions regarding the College's Affirmative Action Policy may be directed to Human Resources, (360) 992-2105.
- Plan, develop, and direct Custodial Services, including the maintenance custodial program.
- Interview, select, train, direct, and supervise custodial employees in accordance with negotiated agreements, applicable state and federal laws, and College personnel policies and procedures.
- Plan and coordinate special custodial services (e.g., facility event setups, building security), ensuring compliance with health, safety, and regulatory policies.
- Develop and maintain departmental budgets and records, write reports, make oral presentations.
- Develop plans, specifications, and cost estimates for purchase of supplies, equipment, and service; assist with planning and implementation of energy conservation and utility cost reduction initiatives.
- Assist in development and coordination of recycling, institutional furniture, sanitation, emergency management programs, ADA, surplus and relocatable furniture, planning and implementation of the College's bloodborne pathogens, chemical hygiene, and environmental health and safety initiatives.
- Develop and direct campus group relamping and lighting improvements. Plan and coordinate the College's floor covering replacement projects.
- Assist with the research and development of the College's RMI budget, facilities condition survey, and capital budget request. Develop feasibility studies, cost estimates, and implementation plans.
- Provide assistance with department collective bargaining and labor/management issues.
- Serve as chair or member of designated College committees, councils, and teams.
- Provide leadership in accordance with the Mission, Vision, Values, and Results Policies established by the College, furthering Goals and Strategic Initiatives.
- Ensure areas of responsibility operate effectively within the policies and procedures of the College and applicable governing agencies.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures for operating unit(s).
- Train, supervise, and evaluate employees in accordance with negotiated agreements, applicable state and federal laws, and College policies and procedures.
- Exercise fiduciary responsibility.
- Prepare reports and analytical materials to illustrate objectives, activities, and accomplishments of areas of responsibility.
- Create a safe, bias-free working environment, which engenders respect for differences.
- Work to achieve and support affirmative action goals as established by the College.
- Engage in and promote decision-making, input, and communication.
- Perform related duties as assigned.
Qualifications Minimum Qualifications:
- Extensive experience in maintaining large facilities.
- Three years supervisory experience including hiring, training, evaluation and performance management.
- Knowledge and experience with chemicals and equipment used in custodial services.
- Knowledge and experience with health and safety regulations and practices related to custodial services.
- Experience evaluating the effectiveness and efficiency of processes.
- Experience planning and implementing custodial services.
- Ability to prepare supplies, equipment and furniture cost estimates.
- Ability to prepare reports.
- Demonstrated ability to foster and manage relationships in a diverse team environment.
- Ability to work different shifts as needed.
- Experience with budgets preferred.
Supplemental Information Salary Statement:
Benefits include vacation/ sick leave; medical, dental, life and long-term disability insurance; retirement; and tuition waiver.
Required Online Application Materials:
- Clark College Online Application
- Letter of application describing background and experience related to qualifications and responsibilities of the position
- Current résumé, including names and contact information for 3 references
- Unofficial copy of all transcripts/certifications uploaded with online application or delivered to the Human Resources office in person or by fax (360-992-2873).
Required application materials must be completed and submitted online by 3 p.m., October 17, 2017.
We strive to employ individuals who possess the skills necessary to effectively educate a diverse population of learners. Our effort is to create a cultural climate that recognizes, respects, and celebrates differences.
Condition of employment:
Prior to a new hire, a background check including criminal record history will be conducted. Information from the background check will not necessarily preclude employment but will be considered in determining the applicant's suitability and competence to perform in the position. Completion of academic degrees will also be verified through receipt of official transcripts.
Upon request, accommodations are available to persons with disabilities for the application process. Contact Human Resources at (360)992-2105 or by video phone at (360)991-0901.
The security of all the members of the campus community is of vital concern to Clark College. Information regarding crime prevention advice, the authority of the Security/Safety Department, policies concerning reporting of any crimes which may occur on the campus, and crime statistics for the most recent 4-year period may be requested from the Clark College Security/Safety Department, (360) 992-2133. The most recent Annual Security Report can be viewed here: http://www.clark.edu/campus-life/student-support/security/report.php
If you are hired, you will need proof of identity, and documentation of U.S. citizenship or legal authorization to work.
CORRECTIONS OR EXTENDED NOTICES
Corrected or extended notices will be posted online and in the Human Resources Office.
Clark College Human Resources
September 29, 2017