carrierlist.co - Today's job recruitment is extremely cut-throat, which is for you to function prudently and it's not really a tricky action to take. carrierlist.co will give you chance to take action which means you can create the best conclusion in better technique to receive swift and superior effect. That way you'll get far better prospective client in addition to less hazardous are living later on. Western Michigan University Homer Stryker M.D. School of Medicine is probably the organizations that one could have confidence in to offer your family suitable and also greater stay sometime soon. Becoming a member of the corporation could make an individual in a position to attain your own target simpler and make your current wish becoming reality.
To create the organization perspective as well as assignment happens true; Western Michigan University Homer Stryker M.D. School of Medicine is actually available regarding completely new situation as Position as Assistant Director of Admissions Companies Western Michigan University Homer Stryker M.D. School of Medicine in Kalamazoo, MI in January 2018 with Kalamazoo, MI originate from January 2018. Everybody who's considering stuffing this kind of nonincome producing, you should attend this specific Position as Assistant Director of Admissions Companies Western Michigan University Homer Stryker M.D. School of Medicine in Kalamazoo, MI in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment inside Kalamazoo, MI. It's encouraged for many members to ready just about all necessary prerequisites because of this career recruitment method, for the reason that method will be needing one to give appropriate options which the firm wants due to this place. If you think that you will be one that can easily fill your specs, you can look at to see more info about Position as Assistant Director of Admissions Companies Western Michigan University Homer Stryker M.D. School of Medicine in Kalamazoo, MI in January 2018 January 2018 in Kalamazoo, MI below..
Assistant Director of AdmissionsCompany Western Michigan University Homer Stryker M.D. School of Medicine
Location Kalamazoo, MI
Update 11 Day ago
- Provides support to the Director of Admissions and Student Life related to the management of day-to-day operations of WMed admissions including recruitment, selection and admissions processes.
- Develops and deploys data-driven student recruitment strategies including representing WMed at recruitment events locally and nationwide.
- Manage a group of seasonal admission readers to ensure accuracy and interrater reliability.
- Provide admissions counseling services via general admissions email, phone and on-campus visits.
- Responsible for oversight of the phone interview portion of the MD review process.
- Manage communication track for medical school applicants.
- Utilize and assist in managing admissions software.
- Build and maintain relationships with applicants and pre-health advisors from across the nation.
- Manage WMed admissions website content and provide input towards printed recruitment materials.
- Participate in annual review of all processes and materials including data compilation and reporting.
- Regularly compile data and reports related to tracking applicant status or other aspects of the admissions process.
- Assist with the implementation of Student Ambassador Program.
- Assist with the processing of application materials.
- Responsible for coordination of medical student interview days including internal interviewers, candidates, and facilities. Stand in for Director of Admissions when schedules conflict.
- Assist in the processing and review of application materials for master’s degree seeking students.
- Assist in WMed events such as Welcome Week, Incoming Student Open House, White Coat Ceremony, Match Day, and Graduation.
- Communicate thoroughly and effectively to ensure process and requirements are met.
- Member of the WMed social media team focusing on content for medical student recruitment.
- Availability to work on weekends or evenings to complete time sensitive projects.
- Acquires knowledge for new technology and policy/procedure revisions.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in communications, public relations, corporate communications or related field with a minimum of two years’ experience in communication, administrative, admissions or higher education role.
- Master’s degree is preferred.
- Prior experience with graduate level admissions preferred.
- Prior experience with admissions tracking software is preferred.
About Western Michigan University School of Medicine
As one of the newer US medical schools, WMed is an exciting environment to pursue an academic career. The medical school is a collaboration of Western Michigan University, which ranks among the 50 largest colleges and universities and among the top 100 national public doctoral universities in the US, and Kalamazoo's two teaching hospitals, Borgess Health and Bronson Healthcare. The medical school is a private 501(c)(3) nonprofit corporation supported by private gifts, clinical revenues, research activities, tuition, and endowment income. The program leading to the MD degree was accredited by the Liaison Committee on Medical Education in 2012, and the inaugural class began in 2014. The School of Medicine Clinics are housed in a modern 60,000 square foot clinical building on the Oakland Drive Campus and are accredited by The Joint Commission with recognition by National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) as a Patient-Centered Medical Home. The 350,000 square foot educational building on the W.E. Upjohn M.D. Campus located in downtown Kalamazoo underwent a $68 million renovation and expansion project including a state-of-the-art Simulation Center. In 2016, an additional $10 million expansion created two floors supporting clinical and laboratory research, and the Innovation Center on the Parkview Campus became part of the medical school. There are more than 200 residents and fellows in eight residencies and two fellowships accredited by the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME). WMed is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) for continuing medical education.
Kalamazoo is a wonderful and vibrant city, located midway between Chicago and Detroit. It is a short distance from Lake Michigan, and home to two nationally ranked institutions of higher learning, Western Michigan University and Kalamazoo College. Kalamazoo is known for its community focus and emphasis on access to quality education at all levels. The Kalamazoo Promise is a nationally renowned program in which graduates of Kalamazoo Public Schools receive free tuition to attend public and private colleges in Michigan. At the other end of the educational continuum, the Kalamazoo Ready 4s program ensures that every 4-year-old in Kalamazoo County has the opportunity to attend a high-quality pre-kindergarten program, regardless of ability to pay. Kalamazoo and Michigan provide extensive entertainment and recreational activities, including opportunities to enjoy the outdoors, unique restaurants and shops, and a strong culture supporting the arts.