carrierlist.co -- Today's career recruitment is very competing, that is for you to do the job prudently and it is not just a challenging activity. carrierlist.co will provide you with chance to practice it which means you could make the proper conclusion in superior strategy to receive swift as well as far better effect. Because of this you will get greater potential customer and more secure live in the foreseeable future. Blue Apron is just about the firms you could rely on to offer your family appropriate in addition to much better stay sometime soon. Signing up for this company will always make a person in a position to reach your current goal much easier and produce your own fantasy be realized.
To help make the organization perspective as well as assignment occurs accurate; Blue Apron is actually open up pertaining to completely new placement since Position as Environmental Health and Safety Manager Companies Blue Apron in Richmond, CA 94804 in January 2018 throughout Richmond, CA 94804 begin from January 2018. All people who's enthusiastic about stuffing this specific nonincome producing, you need to attend this Position as Environmental Health and Safety Manager Companies Blue Apron in Richmond, CA 94804 in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment in Richmond, CA 94804. It truly is encouraged for many players to get ready all necessary requirements due to this work recruitment procedure, as the course of action will be needing someone to provide suited specs that the corporation wishes because of this position. If you think you are the one that can easily load this options, you can search to learn more information about Position as Environmental Health and Safety Manager Companies Blue Apron in Richmond, CA 94804 in January 2018 January 2018 in Richmond, CA 94804 below..
Environmental Health and Safety ManagerCompany Blue Apron
Location Richmond, CA 94804
Update 7 Day ago
Headquartered in NYC with fulfillment centers in New Jersey, California and Texas, Blue Apron’s mission is to make incredible home cooking accessible to everyone—from the novice cook just getting started to the experienced chef. With over 300 employees at our corporate headquarters and just over 5,000 at our fulfillment centers, we send millions of meals to customers with all the pre-measured and perfectly proportioned ingredients they need to prepare delicious and healthy meals at home. We introduce our members to new ingredients, flavors, and cooking techniques with seasonally-inspired recipes that are always delicious, fun and easy to prepare. We make fresher, healthier food available at better prices by rethinking the grocery supply chain from the table all the way back to the farm.
Scope of the Role This position provides environmental, health, and safety leadership to the Blue Apron Richmond Facility. Individual is accountable for: directing EHS activities at his/her location; establishing EHS objectives and targets; internal reporting of EHS performance; communication of national, area, and local regulatory requirements, and; ensuring documents are available in the local languages. Position is responsible for: assuring accurate and complete EHS reporting of metrics; assuring closure of state and federal agency findings on a timely basis; completion of required training for EHS personnel; managing interfaces with the public and governmental authorities with adverse findings and enforcement actions; directing actions during crises; site security, creating a strong EHS culture that engages employees throughout the site in EHS teams and processes. The EHS Manager works with employees at all levels of the organization, and is a member of the plant manager’s staff. The EHS Manager also interacts directly with the Corporate EHS Leadership and with other facility EHS leaders.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manages and directs site in achieving EHS targets & objectives. Directs development, maintenance, and achievement of goals in support of corporate and business group EHS strategic initiatives
- Supports creation of EHS goals for the site manager and appropriate activity based goals for the leadership team, functional managers, and front-line supervisors to drive EHS culture, compliance, and results
- Is the technical expert (resource) having an understanding and working knowledge of all relevant EHS corporate and regulatory requirements and issues as necessary
- The technical expert providing compliance specifications/recommendations to Engineering & Maintenance
- Ensures accurate and timely EHS record keeping and document management
- Prepare, maintain, and submit all reports and records required by the Company and regulatory agencies
- Lead and/or assist in emergency response activities
- Leads the development, review, and implementation of site emergency programs (e.g., facilitate site level drills)
- Interface with regulatory and public sector EHS Agencies and authorities as appropriate
- Oversee site industrial hygiene programs, operational EHS management
- Develop, revise and review site EHS plans
- Prioritize major hazards and risks across the site, and ensure actions are taken to mitigate or eliminate risks
- Lead incident investigations for EHS and environmental incidents and participate in management review of all serious incidents.
- Lead, coordinate, and participate in EHS performance improvement initiatives
- Lead, support, and guide facility EHS committees
- Participate in annual budget development process with respective facility managers and corporate managers
- Partner with corporate EHS leads to implement corporate EHS audit program requirements, ensure audit findings and recommendations are resolved, closed and documented according to corporate requirements
- Lead the implementation and maintenance of EHS management systems in compliance with Blue Apron policies and standards.
- Track, report, and analyze EHS performance and implement corrective action as necessary.
- Leads the development, review, and revision of EHS training programs; Facilitate train-the-trainer sessions; direct computer-based training activities; Train associates as appropriate on requirements and procedures for EHS compliance
- Conduct regular reviews with site leadership and prioritize EHS issues
- Lead the coordination and implementation of site EHS projects
- Work with Site Engineering & Maintenance Resources to resolve issues identified during Loss Prevention/Risk Management inspections
- Five years’ experience in environmental, health, & safety field
- Experience managing a budget
- Must be knowledgeable of Federal/State regulations including but not limited to: OSHA, and EPA, EHS regulations and requirements
- Should possess strong leadership, training, problem solving, and decision making skills
- Should have strong oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated organizational, communication, research and analytical skills
- Experience and/or familiarity with OHSAS 18001 & ISO 14001
- Sufficient computer literacy in MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint
- Ability to prioritize effectively
- Holds or is working toward appropriate professional designation
- Hold or working toward OSHA 501 General Industry Trainer Authorization
- A Bachelor’s degree in EHS Management, Environmental or Occupational Health and Safety, Engineering, Chemistry, or other related degree is required
- Must be at least 18 years-old.
- Satisfactory drug and background screening following condition offer.
- Eligibility to work in the U.S.
- Overtime, weekend and holiday work, as required.
- Must be able to bend and lift up to 49 pounds repetitively with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Must be able to stand and/or sit for extended periods of time with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Exposure to temperatures that range from freezing to sub-freezing (coolers, freezers, etc.).
- Must be able to push, pull, squat, bend, and reach above and below shoulders. Repetitive use of hands.
Blue Apron is an equal opportunity employer.