carrierlist.co - Today's career recruitment can be quite competitive, that is certainly why should you work wisely and it's not just a challenging action to take. carrierlist.co will give you probability to practice it therefore you could create the correct decision with much better technique to find rapid and also greater outcome. Because of this you'll get far better potential customer and more secure stay later on. Michigan Virtual is just about the companies you could trust to present your family appropriate as well as much better live later on. Subscribing to this business is likely to make people able to attain your own objective easier and help to make your current fantasy be realized.
To help to make this company eyesight along with assignment arrives legitimate, Michigan Virtual will be available pertaining to completely new situation because Position as Administrative Assistant Companies Michigan Virtual in Lansing, MI in January 2018 in Lansing, MI begin from January 2018. Everyone who's keen on stuffing this specific empty, make sure you be involved in this particular Position as Administrative Assistant Companies Michigan Virtual in Lansing, MI in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout Lansing, MI. It's encouraged for all players to organize just about all required specifications for this career recruitment treatment, as the method requires one to offer ideal standards the corporation desires because of this situation. If you're that you'll be the one which could complete the actual spec, you can search to learn further information about Position as Administrative Assistant Companies Michigan Virtual in Lansing, MI in January 2018 January 2018 in Lansing, MI below..
Administrative AssistantCompany Michigan Virtual
Location Lansing, MI
Update 5 Day ago
Position Title: Administrative Assistant
Reports To: Leader of Administrative Operations & Customer Care (Administrative Supervisor)
Department/Team: Marketing & Sales Teams
Supervisory Responsibilities: None
Location: Lansing Office, Lansing, MI
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Starting Pay: $16.00 per hour
POSITION SUMMARY: The Administrative Assistant provides high-level, day-to-day executive support to the Executive Director of Marketing and Communications, the marketing team, and the sales team. This position is a key member of the office support team which promotes consistency in core duties under the administrative guidance of the Leader of Administrative Operations & Customer Care. The position facilitates office services through implementation of administrative systems, procedures, policies and monitoring of executive projects. Levels of support and will vary between departments, based on prioritized need, requiring the ability to multi-task on a regular basis. The Administrative Assistant will work under the collaborative functional guidance of both the marketing and sales teams.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinates high-level support for administrative functions and activities of Executive Director of Marketing and Communication, the marketing team, and the sales team.
- Assist in coordination of exhibit shows, conferences and events as specified by the Executive Director of Marketing and Communications and the Director of School Partnerships (sales).
- Provides power user support for the Michigan Virtual travel policy, procedures, and Concur software. Arrange travel for members of the marketing and sales teams in accordance with the travel policy.
- Management of Consortium partnerships, including the facilitation of annual contract and related communications, as well as maintaining CRM tracking of consortium activity.
- Support sales staff by providing sales data through monthly reports on activities and trends to the Director of School Partnerships
- Facilitates and maintains key relationships and interactions across departments on behalf of one or more executives; ensures positive and productive internal customer relations.
- Maintains up-to-date individual and program Marketing and Sales calendars including coordinating telephone conferences, video and web conferencing.
- Replies to general information requests professionally with accurate information.
- Composes general correspondences, memos, charts, tables and graphs; proofreads copy for spelling, grammar and layout, making appropriate changes; and is responsible for accuracy and clarity of final copy.
- Oversees maintenance of accurate, up-to-date contact information, contract agreements, departmental files and records.
- Provides power user support and regularly maintains accurate records in the Customer Relations Management (CRM) database.
- Facilitates compliance with accounting procedures including the creation and archiving of purchase orders and receipts in coordination with the accounting department.
- Provides office support core duties including: scheduling of both internal and external meetings and appointments; managing travel; coordinating office events including communication, set up, and materials; creating purchase order requests; operating the company telephone system; greeting clients, vendors and customers; creating original correspondence and documents including agendas; receiving and distributing company faxes; handling and distributing both packages and mail; handling the stocking and ordering of the office and kitchen supplies; managing office equipment; managing mail lists; and following standard office/administration protocols and procedures.
- Provides Tier1 Peak support to Michigan Virtual Customer Care Center. Delivers customer care in compliance with Michigan Virtual regulations, quality standards, and customer service care practices and protocols as demand necessitates, using a variety of software applications and technologies to deliver information to customers regarding Michigan Virtual services and products. Records customer contacts in a ticketing application.
- Provides power user support for Adobe Connect and onsite Michigan Virtual conference rooms.
OTHER DUTIES & TASKS:
- Provide support and customer service to Michigan Virtual constituents via telephone, e-mail and face to face interactions.
- Provide support during peak enrollment/drop periods that includes processing refunds, responding to customer needs and maintaining fiscal records.
- May be called upon to assist with special projects and assume responsibility for the development, administration and promotion of specific projects.
- Performs miscellaneous related duties as assigned.
REQUIRED EDUCATION, CERTIFICATIONS, & LICENSURES (minimum requirements):
- Associate’s Degree with emphasis on office management or marketing preferred.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE (minimum requirements):
- 3 to 5 years of administrative experience working in a team-based environment that includes a proven record of excellent service.
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, Google applications, and navigating the Internet.
DESIRED EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree with emphasis on office management or marketing preferred.
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database experience preferred.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES (minimum requirements):
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills; professional demeanor.
- Ability to maintain confidential correspondence and interactions.
- Demonstrated organization skills; ability to manage multi-task assignments from numerous departments simultaneously.
- On-time delivery of work product with attention to quality and accuracy.
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented with a focus on achieving results.
- Ability to adapt to new software platforms.
- Effective telephone and customer service skills.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively across cultural boundaries and work harmoniously with diverse groups of stakeholders, students, teachers, and staff.
- Demonstrated commitment to contribute to a safe work environment.
- Ability to work a standard 40-hour week in the Michigan Virtual office in Lansing, MI.
WORK ENVIRONMENT and/or PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The work environment characteristics and physical demands described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of the job.
- The work environment is that of a typical office and/or classroom setting.
- Sit in a normal seated or standing position in front of a computer for extended periods of time.
- Ability to lift, twist, and transfer 50-lbs of material/products.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate.
- Ability to see and hear within normal parameters.
This position description is a general statement of required major duties and responsibilities performed on a regular and continuous basis; it is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee. This position description does not exclude other duties as assigned.
EMPLOYMENT CONTINGENCIES: A successful candidate may be required to:
- Submit to a criminal background check, if requested (conducted by outside party).
- Submit and pass pre-employment substance abuse testing, if requested.
- Provide a photocopy of their valid driver's license for tax purposes.
- Present a Social Security Card for name veritification and payroll purposes.
- Sign a copy of the Michigan Virtual Non-disclosure and Confidentiality Agreement and Michigan Virtual Acceptable Use Policy for Computing Resources .
Michigan Virtual is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer. Applications from women and minorities are encouraged.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 /hour