carrierlist.co - Today's job recruitment is incredibly aggressive, that's why you need to operate properly which is not really a tough course of action. carrierlist.co will provide you with chance to do it so that you could produce the suitable conclusion throughout superior technique to acquire rapid and also greater end result. Doing this you're going to get much better possibility as well as less dangerous reside in the foreseeable future. YMCA of Greater San Antonio is amongst the businesses that you can confidence to present your family ideal in addition to better stay down the road. Joining this provider could make you in a position to attain your current aim less difficult and help make ones fantasy becoming reality.
To help make the organization eye-sight along with mission happens true; YMCA of Greater San Antonio can be wide open intended for fresh position while Position as Member Engagement Director Companies YMCA of Greater San Antonio in San Antonio, TX in January 2018 within San Antonio, TX originate from January 2018. All people who's enthusiastic about filling up this specific empty, remember to take part in this particular Position as Member Engagement Director Companies YMCA of Greater San Antonio in San Antonio, TX in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment inside San Antonio, TX. It's advised for all those players to arrange most needed prerequisites just for this task recruitment course of action, because the procedure will be needing someone to allow ideal standards how the firm would like for this placement. If you are that you are the one which can populate this options, you can test you just read further information about Position as Member Engagement Director Companies YMCA of Greater San Antonio in San Antonio, TX in January 2018 January 2018 in San Antonio, TX below..
Member Engagement DirectorCompany YMCA of Greater San Antonio
Location San Antonio, TX
Update 8 Day ago
supervise Member Engagement Representatives, and exempt director, and other Branch staff, who serve as first
point of contact for members and future members. Director is also responsible for creating and managing a culture for optimal engagement for our members and will provide direction to the wellness center and group exercise leadership team creating a seamless
transition from point of sale transactions to full involvement in our Y wellness experience.
1. Implements membership strategies that support recruitment of new members and retention of existing members. Creates a member-focused culture and models relationship-building skills (including Listen First) in all interactions. Fosters a climate of innovation
and resolves problems to ensure member satisfaction.
2. Create and execute a strong on-boarding program for new members.
3. Recruits, hires, trains, develops, schedules and directs staff and volunteers as needed. Reviews and evaluates staff performance. Develops strategies to motivate staff and achieve goals.
4. Promotes program and membership enrollment in interactions with existing and potential members. Coordinates program registration, including logistics to support phone, walk-in and web registration. Coordinates with marketing efforts to maximize enrollments
and provides ongoing support to Program
Directors on related issues.
5. Provide direction to the leader of the wellness center and group exercise programs to ensure high involvement of both new and current members.
6. Ensure that the branch has an adequate offering of both high quality wellness programs and opportunities for wellness orientations and personal training.
7. Construct and implement plans that encourage members to try new programs and become involved in the Y community as a committed member rather than just a casual participant.
8. Coordinate special events and activities related to member engagement as well as ensure member challenge programs are fully implemented and subscribed to throughout the membership community.
9. Develop effective working relationships with service groups, community organizations, and companies, including making presentations.
10. Write draft of program information necessary to promote assigned programs, in accordance with membership and marketing plans and work with the Association Marketing team to produce and distribute the information.
11. Participates in the planning of the annual budget; manages and implements the approved budget for membership and takes appropriate action to correct variances.
12. Ensures proper implementation of front desk procedures. Reviews and updates desk procedures and communicates changes to staff.
13. Participate in annual Y Partners campaign.
14. Provide program data and reports in support of planning processes and grant reporting requirements.
15. Follow established marketing, brand and graphics standards.
16. Establish monthly and annual goals with supervisor.
17. Meet or exceed membership revenue and marketing goals.
18. Participate as a member of the association’s Member Engagement Cabinet.
19. Model behavior consistent with our core values.
20. Maintain accurate inventory all equipment related to membership operations.
21. Follow systems, practices, and training related to risk management and safety of participants and staff, and follow accident report procedures and policies.
22. Perform all other duties as assigned.
YMCA COMPETENCIES (Team Leader):
Mission Advancement: Models and teaches the Ys values. Ensures a high level of service with a commitment to changing lives. Provides volunteers with orientation, training, development, and recognition. Cultivates relationships to support fund-raising.
Collaboration: Champions inclusion activities, strategies, and initiatives. Builds relationships to create small communities. Empathetically listens and communicates for understanding when negotiating and dealing with conflict. Effectively tailors communications
to the appropriate audience. Provides staff with
feedback, coaching, guidance and support.
Operational Effectiveness: Provides others with frameworks for making decisions. Conducts prototypes to support the launching of programs and activities. Develops plans and manages best practices through engagement of team. Effectively creates and manages
budgets. Holds staff accountable for high-quality results using a formal process to measure progress.
Personal Growth: Shares new insights. Facilitates change; models adaptability and an awareness of the impact of change. Utilizes non-threatening methods to address sensitive issues and inappropriate behavior or performance. Has the functional and technical
knowledge and skills required to perform well; uses best practices and demonstrates up-to-date knowledge and skills in technology.
1. Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent.
2. Two years supervisory experience.
3. Strong relationship driven personality with strong social and communication skills. Must be an expert in providing great member service.
4. Excellent interpersonal, public relations and written communication skills are required. Must also be comfortable with oral presentations.
5. Ability to relate effectively to diverse groups of people from all social and economic segments of the community.
6. Must understand the basic concepts of a voluntary, non-profit organization, as well as the structure of the YMCA as a partnership of volunteers and staff, and accept a commitment to the YMCA mission.
7. Employee must have working knowledge of a Mac environment, Gmail, and Microsoft Office Suite.
8. Certifications required within the first week of hire: Redwoods Bloodborne Pathogens, Defensive Driving, and Hazardous Communications
9. Certifications required within the first 60 days of hire: CPR Pro and First Aid. This position must have the ability to respond to safety and emergency situations.
10. A Texas Driver’s license is required as well as capacity to drive to various locations within the greater San Antonio metropolitan area.
1. Work is performed in a fast-paced facility environment. Position requires attending meetings at different off-site locations.
2. Visual acuity is required for reading computer screens and/or documents and making changes as necessary/required.
3. Job requires high levels of alertness and concentration. This position requires analytical abilities and multitasking in order to identify problems and recommend solutions.
4. Job requires accuracy and attention to detail, organizational, and time management skills, while maintaining high levels of initiative in order to work within deadlines.
5. Occasional stooping and bending with regular lifting of up to 20 pounds is required.
6. Incumbent must be able to sit and stand for long periods of time, as well as, able to manipulate keyboards, telephone keypads, and writing utensils is