carrierlist.co : Today's work recruitment is very competing, that is certainly why should you do the job wisely in fact it is an excellent difficult activity. carrierlist.co gives you possibility to take action so that you would be able to help make the correct decision in better technique to get fast as well as much better consequence. That way you will definately get superior probability as well as less hazardous stay sometime soon. ProEM is just about the corporations that you could have confidence in to present your household appropriate along with greater stay in the foreseeable future. Becoming a member of the corporation could make you competent to achieve ones goal simpler in addition to make the aspiration become a reality.
To help to make this company eyesight in addition to vision occurs genuine; ProEM will be available with regard to brand-new location while Position as Inventory Processing Assistant Companies ProEM in Phoenix, AZ in January 2018 inside Phoenix, AZ start from January 2018. Anyone who's considering filling up this particular vacant, you need to engage in this specific Position as Inventory Processing Assistant Companies ProEM in Phoenix, AZ in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment within Phoenix, AZ. It really is advised for those members to get ready almost all required specifications with this task recruitment treatment, for the reason that procedure will require you to definitely give ideal specs the company wants just for this place. If you think that you're one that can fill up the particular options, you can search to learn more information about Position as Inventory Processing Assistant Companies ProEM in Phoenix, AZ in January 2018 January 2018 in Phoenix, AZ below..
Inventory Processing AssistantCompany ProEM
Location Phoenix, AZ
Update 4 Day ago
Come Join Our Exemplary Team.
ProEm is in search of a seasonal/full-time Order Processor who is friendly, outgoing, and professional to join our team! This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic, high-energy, team player who is detail oriented, and is driven to be the best while exceeding our clients’ expectations every step of the way!
Hours: Vary depending on company wide needs. Seasonal Full-Time.
Location: Phoenix, AZ
ProEM is a full service professional event management company specializing in being a single source solution for our clients’ resource and rental needs. Our goal is to provide quality equipment, knowledgeable staff and unsurpassed service to each and every event.
- Process order requests accurately and in a timely manner.
- Load equipment into designated truck or trailer.
- High level of customer service standards.
- Deliver orders to various event locations.
- Process incoming equipment orders.
- Maintain accurate equipment inventory.
- Successfully obtain DOT physical certification.
- Continually demonstrate excellent interpersonal communication.
- Participate in meetings and team activities with division leaders and associates.
- Maintain the highest level of service and exceed clients' expectations.
- Assist management t develop opportunities that differentiate ProEM form market competition.
- Creating a team atmosphere in office and on-site.
- Ensure all equipment is ready and available at all times.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Detail oriented.
- Intermediate Computer Skills
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and problem solving skills.
- Ability to perform in a highly demanding, stressful environment.
- High level of self-confidence.
- Product knowledge.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Must be a self-starter.
- Bi-lingual is plus but not required.
- Clean MVD driving record.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment background and drug screen.
Who We Are:
ProEm Party & Event Rentals, Arizona's only full-service event management and rental company, services more than 2,000 events annually ranging from large-scale, nationally-televised sporting events, concerts and festivals to smaller and more intimate corporate meetings, weddings and social gatherings.
ProEM's Event Services team has more than 200 years of combined experience in event management, planning and logistics and professionally staffs all event positions, including valet, security guards, parking and traffic control and guest service representatives.
ProEM's Rental Division can supply equipment and materials for any size occasion, including tents and clear-span structures, portable generators, light towers, heating and cooling units, fencing, barricades, tables, chairs, linens, china, portable restrooms and other event-related equipment.
ProEM's current and recent event partners include: the Waste Management Phoenix Open (PGA TOUR), Arizona State University and Sun Devil Athletics (NCAA), the Chicago Cubs and Oakland A's (MLB), Country Thunder Music Festival, JTCB Founders Cup (LPGA Tour), Barrett Jackson Collector Car Auction, Russo & Steele, Phoenix Pride and the Scottsdale Cultural Council.
ProEM is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law
ProEM is a drug free work place
Job Type: Part-time